Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "B-but women have to endure more pain than men"

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Meanwhile women when there's any pain:

View: https://youtu.be/2Adw_gv-OT0

Maybe I'm just cherrypicking because this is a single extreme example but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Foids keep using the "muh birth" and "muh period" thing as an excuse to feel superior to men but when it comes to going through pain in order to get something done, they chicken out faster than men. If a man acted like her in that video, he would instantly be seen as less worthy of female affection.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never true, if they spent a day in our shoes they would kill themselves. Fuck em

Good lord, I want to fed post.

Who said that? women are inferior to men in every way

I was bullied for autistic behavior. Hans would be displeased.

Any foid who isn't completely retarded would get an epidural for childbirth. Birth pain is a meme now.

Who said that? women are inferior to men in every way
No one here (I hope). Just foids and foid-worshiping soys in regular conversations and in the mainstream media.

Never true, if they spent a day in our shoes they would kill themselves. Fuck em
This tbh. Physical pain is nothing compared to our emotional torment, and foids can take neither physical pain nor mental suffering (despite how they try to cope by saying they have higher "emotional intelligence" than men or whatever).
Any foid who isn't completely retarded would get an epidural for childbirth. Birth pain is a meme now.
I didn't know there was such effective anaesthesia with no negative side effects. If they invent the same for period cramps (and they surely will because the world worships foids and lives to lessen their pain), they will have absolutely nothing to complain about.

I didn't know there was such effective anaesthesia with no negative side effects. If they invent the same for period cramps (and they surely will because the world worships foids and lives to lessen their pain), they will have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Epidurals have been popular for decades but it involves an injection into the spine itself so not rlly feasible for period cramps. Foids will always find a way to complain so it's irrelevant.

seeing wombmen is rage fuel

I had a foid professor once lecturing about bone and muscle depletion as you age and exclaimed how hard it is to be a woman because their bodies get less durable faster due to not having as much testosterone as men :feelsseriously:.
I guess I have it better as a perpetually lonely and sexless male because I’m going to hold on to some extra muscle and bone mass if I reach 60 without killing myself :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I had a foid professor once lecturing about bone and muscle depletion as you age and exclaimed how hard it is to be a woman because their bodies get less durable faster due to not having as much testosterone as men :feelsseriously:.
I guess I have it better as a perpetually lonely and sexless male because I’m going to hold on to some extra muscle and bone mass if I reach 60 without killing myself :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
:feelskek: The bitch forgot to mention how even non-suicidal men die much earlier than foids.

They milk childbirth. My cat can have 10 babies with no medicine and no whining and be fine the very next day

I don't know how this cucked society has convinced itself that foids deserve the same type of treatment as men, our forefathers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back