Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Azov soldiers holding Brenton Tarrant's manifesto

It's a shame that kikes enjoy slaughtering them both, native ukranians are truly put into a difficult situation. I advocate for white ukranians and white russians to hang their oligarchical overlords, mainly the faggot zelensky. Whether Russia/Ukraine win or reach a stalemate, they will both be inundated with various unconscious shitskin "students" and refugees who were the first to pick up and leave.

It's a shame that kikes enjoy slaughtering them both, native ukranians are truly put into a difficult situation. I advocate for white ukranians and white russians to hang their oligarchical overlords, mainly the faggot zelensky. Whether Russia/Ukraine win or reach a stalemate, they will both be inundated with various unconscious shitskin "students" and refugees who were the first to pick up and leave.
Yeah, I can really relate. We ricecels and slavcels share similar problems with infighting, being brutalized by communist Jews, and western countries causing infighting among us

Is there any jews in CPC. Is Jews are controlling the CPC
I don't know; that said, Xi has moved onto ethnonationalism rather than internationalism.

I don't know; that said, Xi has moved onto ethnonationalism rather than internationalism.
Xi is cultural nationalist, he just wanted to impose han culture on every group

Xi is cultural nationalist, he just wanted to impose han culture on every group
I think his idea is more of blood and soil, so as long you're of the 56 "founding group" you are a part of the natural community.

The word Minzu, has the same meaning of German word volk (folk) which means a group of people tied to racial/ethnicity. Of course it's usually translated to "nation" in English for PC reasons.

That's ironic considering what Ukraine fights for, and the fact that Brenton himself promoted racial supra alliances, which is why he advocated for "non white" turkey to be kicked out of NATO.
Tarrant was a retard just like Breivik. Instead of killing some irrelevant Muslims, he should go to a synagogue or his country's parliament and kill some kikes or politicians who are really responsible for immigration.

Tarrant was a retard just like Breivik. Instead of killing some irrelevant Muslims, he should go to a synagogue or his country's parliament and kill some kikes or politicians who are really responsible for immigration.
Agreed (I do not support his act). He wasn't that JQ'd, unlike the later Payton gendron who copied his manifesto and talked about restricting Jews to a place without internet connection or something.