Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Awkward sex conversation with niece

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
She's 19 you cunts i'm not a pedo
anyway,
She brings up her BF and her past relationships, all her sex she's had before. After like an hour of telling me this shit i did not ask to hear, she then goes quiet for a few seconds.

"Have you had sex?" She asks

I sit there for like 2 seconds

"Uhhhhh, no. I'm not that lucky" i say

She's like "oh ok" in a really kinda panicked or awkward sounding way

was so embarassing. Now she probably sees even less of me, now knowing that i'm 21 and still a khhv loser

Replied.
Sorry brocel. Suifuel ngl.

It’s brutal when your own family is creeped out by you being an incel.

just lol @ talking to females
why would you do that to yourself?

It’s brutal when your own family is creeped out by you being an incel.
Well she's a young woman zoomer sex haver so what do you expect?
She talked about how she does Blowjobs, taking it in the ass, handjobs etc. And how she's had multiple guys but she's "not a hoe" lol
albeit she did say she was faithful for each relationship though, and the relationships ending wasn't her fault.
just lol @ talking to females
why would you do that to yourself?
Cause i've never really been able to talk to her alone or hangout with my niece before. I had the opportunity and took it cause i'm lonely and want to talk to people

She talked about how she does Blowjobs, taking it in the ass, handjobs etc. And how she's had multiple guys but she's "not a hoe" lol
albeit she did say she was faithful for each relationship though, and the relationships ending wasn't her fault.

Cause i've never really been able to talk to her alone or hangout with my niece before. I had the opportunity and took it cause i'm lonely and want to talk to people
dude you are a guy listening to a young woman's sexual experiences
that is just humiliating and painful imo
my advice would be for you to not interact with that person again (unless you have a humiliation fetish or smth)

You shouldn't turn down her sexual advances you goddamned motherfucking fakecel

Hitler

Just lie and why did you even put up with that crap? I would have told her to keep it to her girl friends or whatever.

Niece talking to uncle about the sex she had. White people WTF is wrong with you?

Just lie and why did you even put up with that crap? I would have told her to keep it to her girl friends or whatever.
Most normies pick up when virgins lie about sex tbh. Best not to.

She's 19 you cunts i'm not a pedo
anyway,
She brings up her BF and her past relationships, all her sex she's had before. After like an hour of telling me this shit i did not ask to hear, she then goes quiet for a few seconds.

"Have you had sex?" She asks

I sit there for like 2 seconds

"Uhhhhh, no. I'm not that lucky" i say

She's like "oh ok" in a really kinda panicked or awkward sounding way

was so embarassing. Now she probably sees even less of me, now knowing that i'm 21 and still a khhv loser
Why would you say that
"Uhhhhh, no. I'm not that lucky" i say"

IMG 6217

Have you learned nothing from your time on here?? Just google "what does pussy feel like" and just larp your ass off if anyone starts asking stupid questions.

Either way it's over, she thinks you're a permavirgin now and wont believe you next time.

Reading that made me cringe. Sorry it happened to you.

Tell that to idiot these days that say a guy that's 25 to 30 that's interested in a 19 year old is considered a pedophile.
those are normies
lol i'm 21 and even i'm scared to say i like 18 and 19 year olds
normies are so pathetic in trying to virtue signal
dude you are a guy listening to a young woman's sexual experiences
that is just humiliating and painful imo
my advice would be for you to not interact with that person again (unless you have a humiliation fetish or smth)
idk i'm just kinda interested in hearing people's life choices and problems
You shouldn't turn down her sexual advances you goddamned motherfucking fakecel
i'm not fakecel and she did not advance on me in any way
but tbh since i'm autistic and incel i probably wouldn't have noticed even if she did, only chads notice that type of shit

Last edited: