Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AVOID MIRRORS

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Today I saw my reflection in a shop and Jesus fucking Christ I almost passed out, I literally almost killed myself with 1 look, how do I not scare everyone that comes within a 2 mile radius of me is beyond me. Funny thing is when I look at myself in the mirror at home I literally think with a few surgeries I will be able to reach low tier normie, but dear fucking God was I wrong, this kind of looks is not natural, looks like I've been punished by God and placed under every curse there is because there's no explaining my subhumanity, I have so many noticeable deformities I subhuman mog everyone on this forum.

I look especially worse from the side, especially when quickly walking by to avoid the reality of it. :feelsjuice:

Mirrors are nothing, take a pic of your face with the rear camera to unveil the true horror

Mirrors are nothing, take a pic of your face with the rear camera to unveil the true horror
I don't think I would be able to handle that legit

I look much better in mirrors than on photos. My Brio is very good, though.

No, you should actually look to remind yourself that you will never ascend whenever you get that false hope.

I look slightly better with shades so I wear shades, this way I’m not as triggered when I look in the mirror.

No, you should actually look to remind yourself that you will never ascend whenever you get that false hope.
That's torture after all these years I will never get that false hope anyway

That's torture after all these years I will never get that false hope anyway
A couple of times I delude myself into thinking I’ll ascend. I’ll look at a car mirror/ mirror at home/ phone camera and it goes away immediately. Having false hope is torture cause it only brings pain

A couple of times I delude myself into thinking I’ll ascend. I’ll look at a car mirror/ mirror at home/ phone camera and it goes away immediately. Having false hope is torture cause it only brings pain
At one point you will accept your subhumanity forever

I look good in the mirror but ugly as hell in pictures, it's weird.