Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Avoid fights and conflict

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Or you will get doxxed. Very risky to fight others on incel spaces or the internet in general. Paid VPN whenever you can too. The $10/month is worth it. Remember to get used to self censorship sooner than later. (((Soyciety))), will continue to grow more and more dystopian.

Soon enough mandatory bad think tracking chips will be a thing. You either get with the schedule or get fucked. :feelsree::feelsrope:

Just don't show your face or use your real name online. Not hard

The black pill is seeping through to the mainstream. Unless you're making threats and shit, soon they won't even be able to cancel you for wrongthink because they'd have to cancel a billion men.

How is anyone supposed to get doxxed without showing personal info?
For some jobs you need show your face (LinkedIn social marketing shit)
The black pill is seeping through to the mainstream. Unless you're making threats and shit, soon they won't even be able to cancel you for wrongthink because they'd have to cancel a billion men.
Hopefully the case. :yes:

Aren't VPN's banned here? I am just scared to use one because last time when I was using a VPN on some forum it disconnected and went back to using my IP address and that's how I got blacklisted from that site.

Aren't VPN's banned here? I am just scared to use one because last time when I was using a VPN on some forum it disconnected and went back to using my IP address and that's how I got blacklisted from that site.
I recommend using mobile internet and not main WiFi and only use your phone as alternative solution.

Being doxxed isn't scary because they'll never show up to your house or anything

Just sign up with ur google account theory :feelskek:

For wagecucks like me it is scary. One doxx and ogre
Unless they have you on video saying incel stuff, just deny everything.
No, you don't know anything about it.
No, there's been some sort of mixup.
No, you're not an incel.
You will sue whoever for defamation if they don't stop making shit up about you. And the further you are from being a public figure, the more likely you will win a defamation lawsuit because that's how those laws work.

Unless they have you on video saying incel stuff, just deny everything.
No, you don't know anything about it.
No, there's been some sort of mixup.
No, you're not an incel.
You will sue whoever for defamation if they don't stop making shit up about you. And the further you are from being a public figure, the more likely you will win a defamation lawsuit because that's how those laws work.
Yeah that is the best strategy if you get doxxed. And just take down your LinkedIn and apply directly for jobs from company sites.

:feelsgah:"Attention goym - your Tesla will not work, if your social credit score falls below an acceptable level.":feelsgah:

Honestly I have nothing to hide. At the end of the day I'm just a guy browsing some random internet forum. If the feds want to find me, good luck working on a case.

"Memories galore..."

Wise words from OP, I encourage everyone to listen to what he says.

Honestly I have nothing to hide. At the end of the day I'm just a guy browsing some random internet forum. If the feds want to find me, good luck working on a case.
This is true as well.