Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Avicii's death was a suicide. What his mother said about it

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
The family made it known via statement in which they said that he ‘could not go on any longer’ when he died on 20 April.
The statement, translated from Swedish, read:

"Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An overachieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress.

When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music.
He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer.

He wanted to find peace. Tim was not made for the business machine he found himself in; he was a sensitive guy who loved his fans but shunned the spotlight.

Tim, you will forever be loved and sadly missed. The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive.

We love you, Your family."

To be read here. I jfc'd in disbelief. What a flaming homo.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Just found a vid about him. Apparently he had a secret gf, a Czech model lol. Y he commit suicide? Could his life get any better at this point?

Just found a vid about him. Apparently he had a secret gf, a Czech model lol. Y he commit suicide? Could his life get any better at this point?
He probably had a fucked up childhood. There's no escaping that

He probably had a fucked up childhood. There's no escaping that
Maybe. I know Chester Bennington had some terrible experiences and I wouldn't blame him. I don't know anything about Avicii's past.

idk who this chad is but good

Maybe. I know Chester Bennington had some terrible experiences and I wouldn't blame him. I don't know anything about Avicii's past.
chester had like 8 kids or something, unacceptable to rope in his case tbh

He was a fag that was at the top of the world and decided to off himself because he couldnt handle too much of a good thing. Bet he just didnt want to age.

He was a fag that was at the top of the world and decided to off himself because he couldnt handle too much of a good thing. Bet he just didnt want to age.

Agreed, fuck him
He objectively seen had everything: looks, money, status, hot girls, supportive family, his job was his hobby, of northern European descent, travelled the world,...

Oh, poor rich Chad he was so depressed about like the meaning of life or something. Legit crying right now

GOOD

he made some good music doe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back