Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Avi battle Semi Finals 2nd match

?

• stuttercel

Votes: 62 44.6%
  • bummerdrummer

Votes: 77 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@BummerDrummer rn

You will regret that choice.
Listened

Are you going to equally distribute your winnings between 65 members ? :lul:

View attachment 255376

Are you going to equally distribute your winnings between 65 members ? :lul:
No. I am going to split it up into 5’s and 10’s and I will also add 3$ to round it up to 50. The 5’s will be given among people who only vote for me a few times and The 10’s will be given to the ones who’ve consistently voted me.
@BummerDrummer rn

if you look back when everyone said I would lose, that it was impossible and that he was 20 points ahead, look.

I never doubted myself. Granted, they will always say I am going to lose, and not once did I agree. They said it with diocel and removenormalfags and not once was I worried.

Last edited:
Holy shit, Bummer was right..
This is why you do not doubt me. I will win. Now, believe me and put your trust in me once more to win the finals.

Stutbros, how can we turn this one around?
NagaStop

Bummer's avi is funny so he gets my vote :yes:

lets see what happend

bummer is like the democrats, associating with greycel niggers and offering them welfare to get their vote.

bummer is like the democrats, associating with greycel niggers and offering them welfare to get their vote.
Cope. It is their as well as coloredcels opinions.

I have made my example here. Not only did I prove everyone EVERYONE wrong but I won with a clear majority. I'm sure people will doubt me in the final too, sad for them then they wont get any money

Cope. It is their as well as coloredcels opinions.

I have made my example here. Not only did I prove everyone EVERYONE wrong but I won with a clear majority. I'm sure people will doubt me in the final too, sad for them then they wont get any money
ok dude
JH4EyqrvOXpnqwx3FBstlU1TVFtki62BUZ9s 8cN X0

So. What? Are young to give every single person who voted for you 50 cents JFL?
No I'm splitting it into 5's and 10's. You have a very good chance to win especially if you voted for me consistently. One vote for me (I can verify through screenshots at the end) is a place in my lottery. So if you voted for me just once (Not counting the first 3) you get one place, if you voted for me the entire time you get 4 or whatever, etc etc.

Can be faked with inspect element and Photoshop.
Just photoshop every single poll so that it shows you voted for me theory. I don't think anyones gonna do that for 5$. Also for half of the people it wouldn't work because they post who they voted for

My voters were genuine , I like every single one of them. I couldn’t thank them enough

Lowkey niggas are only voting @stuttercel because he has femoid mannerisms

Idk bro , racistcels were exposed as the biggest cucks and fakecels

He is essentially the placeholder female for some people here, it happens subconsciously. I will openly say that this is how I view him, but I just now developed self-awareness to realize it. His account has a female aura.

Be careful.

How is it possible that people take an avis fight so seriously? JFL.

Idk bro , racistcels were exposed as the biggest cucks and fakecels
He's 5'5 with the same condition as Andy Milonakis, how much of a fakecel can he be? I didn't know you had beef with him
He is essentially the placeholder female for some people here, it happens subconsciously. I will openly say that this is how I view him, but I just now developed self-awareness to realize it. His account has a female aura.
I'm glad someone else notices. Niggas might legit be turning gay.

Someone should make a thread about this.
Be careful.
:feelsthink:

He's 5'5 with the same condition as Andy Milonakis, how much of a fakecel can he be? I didn't know you had beef with him

I'm glad someone else notices. Niggas might legit be turning gay.

Someone should make a thread about this.

:feelsthink:
not beef, i just dont like racists

not beef, i just dont like racists
:soy: :soy: :soy: Is it wrong to want races separated and Jews killed? Is it truly? We can live peacefully side by side but we cannot have the mix up of different races and developments. It will lead to nothing but trouble. It is a better alternative to what we have now, with Jewish leftists lying to the negros and minorities and doing more damage than a separation of races ever could

:soy: :soy: :soy: Is it wrong to want races separated and Jews killed? Is it truly? We can live peacefully side by side but we cannot have the mix up of different races and developments. It will lead to nothing but trouble. It is a better alternative to what we have now, with Jewish leftists lying to the negros and minorities and doing more damage than a separation of races ever could
not even one word

implying females are nice
@A_Broken_Person who was outed as a female was “nice” and “friendly”, and had a distinct way of writing and inserting her thoughts that were clearly visible

You have the first, that’s doesn’t make u a female tho

You’re suspicious :feelstrash:

@A_Broken_Person who was outed as a female was “nice” and “friendly”, and had a distinct way of writing and inserting her thoughts that were clearly visible

You have the first, that’s doesn’t make u a female tho

You’re suspicious :feelstrash:
many have heard me in voicechat bro
i genuinely just want to be nice becuase i know how it feels to be alone

HOW TO USE INSPECT ELEMENT TO FAKE VOTING SCREENSHOTS
Pretend to vote for the other guy!
Untitle d

STEP 1: OPEN INSPECT ELEMENT ON THE POLL RESULTS
STEP 2: OPEN THE CONSOLE TAB
(Steps 1 and 2 can be skipped by simply pressing Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome or Ctrl+Shift+K on Firefox after clicking on the poll results)
STEP 3: ENTER THE FOLLOWING JAVASCRIPT
if (document.getElementsByClassName('pollResult')[0].className=='pollResult pollResult--voted '){
document.getElementsByClassName('pollResult pollResult--voted ')[0].className=('pollResult');
document.getElementsByClassName('pollResult ')[1].className += ' pollResult--voted ';
}else{
document.getElementsByClassName('pollResult pollResult--voted ')[0].className=('pollResult');
document.getElementsByClassName('pollResult ')[0].className += ' pollResult--voted ';
}

This will swap how your browser displays the vote. You'll go from this...
Annotation 2020 05 10 181342

To looking like THIS in a matter of seconds!!!
Annotation 2020 05 10 181429

HOW TO USE INSPECT ELEMENT TO FAKE VOTING SCREENSHOTS
Pretend to vote for the other guy!View attachment 255506

STEP 1: OPEN INSPECT ELEMENT ON THE POLL RESULTS
STEP 2: OPEN THE CONSOLE TAB
(Steps 1 and 2 can be skipped by simply pressing Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome or Ctrl+Shift+K on Firefox after clicking on the poll results)
STEP 3: ENTER THE FOLLOWING JAVASCRIPT

This will swap how your browser displays the vote. You'll go from this...
View attachment 255479
To looking like THIS in a matter of seconds!!!
View attachment 255481
Interesting high effort post bro
thanks for sharing
you seem like a cool guy
you deserve more attention

niggas calling stut a female or sus LMFAO u hate to see it.

impressive @BummerDrummer

Be careful.
I voted for him because anime but now that I think of it he does seem like a foid ngl :feelstrash:
Be careful
Be very, very careful.