Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Avi battle Semi Finals 2nd match

?

• stuttercel

Votes: 62 44.6%
  • bummerdrummer

Votes: 77 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@B.O.G.A.R.T. @bearcel @omnilet @BraincelsRefugee Come on brocels, let's succeed and win this so that I may distribute the voucher money accordingly.

@Lookscel you still have your list of weebcels?
I do

@TheSecondComing
@pp183
@JohnDcel
@Animecel2D
@Yerberito
@Mainländer
@Personalityinkwell
@ItsOver4cel
@Indari
@Napoleon de Geso
@Daydreamincel
@mental_out
@Diocel
@theultimate341
@Ryo_Hazuki
@SoyUnPerdedor
@ordinaryotaku
@Numb
@FlamingCel
@Anonymous MG
@WawelDragon1683
@stuttercel
@Amacko
@RollD20
@cocksucker
@happiless
@nazianime
@knajjd
@Six
@Speedloader
@Edfech
@ShySaxon
@SryMyEnglish
@WØLF
@Yamete
@zeroINT
@curryZoomercoomer
@LOLI BREEDING
@shii410
@Ivatz de Vjolka
@CoolMike
@Comfycel
@Ap0calypse
@ThoughtfulCel
@Cowcel
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Zettacel

@Kapitulierennein @Аракелов @CopeDopeRope @Dab into depression
I have never attacked or bullied greycels, I love them. Now they will help me like I have helped them.

I gave my vote to you

Weebcels you are needed
@Transcended Trucel
@PlasticGem
@JuicyAnimeTitties
@autism kills

This is the hardest one yet, stut and bummer were my favourite avis in the tournament tbh.

I gave my vote to you
You will not regret it my friend. I hope my other friends @Arthas93 @morgenthau and @GenGene will also vote, so I can add their list to the giveaway.

It was fun seeing Bummer asking for any spare vote for the win, now it's kinda pathetic no offense tbh ngl.
stop being a bitch bummer
Also did @chudur-budur win? He deserved that one

I do

@TheSecondComing
@pp183
@JohnDcel
@Animecel2D
@Yerberito
@Mainländer
@Personalityinkwell
@ItsOver4cel
@Indari
@Napoleon de Geso
@Daydreamincel
@mental_out
@Diocel
@theultimate341
@Ryo_Hazuki
@SoyUnPerdedor
@ordinaryotaku
@Numb
@FlamingCel
@Anonymous MG
@WawelDragon1683
@stuttercel
@Amacko
@RollD20
@cocksucker
@happiless
@nazianime
@knajjd
@Six
@Speedloader
@Edfech
@ShySaxon
@SryMyEnglish
@WØLF
@Yamete
@zeroINT
@curryZoomercoomer
@LOLI BREEDING
@shii410
@Ivatz de Vjolka
@CoolMike
@Comfycel
@Ap0calypse
@ThoughtfulCel
@Cowcel
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Zettacel
:ping:

:feelsseriously:

Both shit avis and both of them are trying hard to get people to vote fpr them instead of leaving people to make their own decision without being influenced or pursuaded through offering a cut of the winnings. JFL surprised thats the avis that made it to the semi finals

It was fun seeing Bummer asking for any spare vote for the win, now it's kinda pathetic no offense tbh ngl.

Also did @chudur-budur win? He deserved that one
I have gotten too far to let myself lose

@BummerDrummer

noooooooo @stuttercel our only hope. Defeated by a 1$ cut of the winnings

it's about users at this point,not avis
Still 'avi battle'. Not even about users rep or popularity. Its about who is offering the winnings in the way each individual prefers. If they want the chance to the 47bux they vote for stutter. If they want to have a chance at a smaller amount they vote for bummer. Joke of a battle tbh then again its just a forum and its all meaningless.

Let's smash this once and for all.
@OwlGod @DENSA_IQcel

cringe avi winning because he had to beg greycels for votes cage

cringe avi winning because he had to beg greycels for votes cage
Cope. Do not call my friends greycels, you are furthering the hate they get. They are people too. I know @Bubbles was a fellow r9kcel back when and I also agree with his definitions on a truecel vs an incel and the crosseyepill

Truly the darkest timeline.

Both shit avis and both of them are trying hard to get people to vote fpr them instead of leaving people to make their own decision without being influenced or pursuaded through offering a cut of the winnings. JFL surprised thats the avis that made it to the semi finals
Tbh i only voting to get a chance to win money even if bummerdrummer will probably keep it

Tbh i only voting to get a chance to win money even if bummerdrummer will probably keep it
I have never lied to anyone here before. I promise to do exactly what I say, although because of this recent avi battle many people are now eliminated for voting stuttercel despite voting for me in the past. It is a grave betrayal what they have done to me. Maybe I will throw one a penny out of spite. The people that vote for me here and especially in the finale will have a massive chance at winning atleast 5$.

@Atman @CopeKeith @Tallcel

I have never lied to anyone here before. I promise to do exactly what I say, although because of this recent avi battle many people are now eliminated for voting stuttercel despite voting for me in the past. It is a grave betrayal what they have done to me. Maybe I will throw one a penny out of spite. The people that vote for me here and especially in the finale will have a massive chance at winning atleast 5$.

@Atman @CopeKeith @Tallcel
Ok, i will keep voting bro, i hope i get at least 5 dollars

Ok, i will keep voting bro, i hope i get at least 5 dollars
I have you and a few other guys I Know consistently voted for me, like you and @ihaveno1 and even my previous enemies like @RemoveNormalfags and @MountainGorilla and @AccountError (I have more obviously, this is just from the top of my head)

Weebcels you are needed
@Transcended Trucel
@PlasticGem
@JuicyAnimeTitties
@autism kills
@stuttercel

@based_meme @daemon (based anger is logicalcel) @desperatecel178 (based forced marriagecel)

@BummerDrummer

I voted for you, because you linked me.
Thank you!

@BummerDrummer gets my vote.

@B.O.G.A.R.T. @bearcel @omnilet @BraincelsRefugee Come on brocels, let's succeed and win this so that I may distribute the voucher money accordingly.

Voted for you, may the non weebs win

I voted for Stutter.