Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Avi battle round 2

?

• kikecel

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • blacktarpill

Votes: 37 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
D7tnugwX4AUkrnG.jpg:large

Welcome again to the legendary avi battle.Let me remind you that 32 stouthearted men from all over the site who challenged their fate and gathered together to fight between each other until the death for the title of "The strongest halo of incels.co".Only one of them wins,he gets glory and recognition the loser gets nothing

in the previous round we had @ihaveno1 fighting @shii410 although the round is still ongoing it's already obvious that @ihaveno1 has stronger and brighter avi halo let's applaud him for his victory

for the second round we have got:

kikecel⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ blacktarpill
13837.jpg
⠀⠀⠀ versus⠀⠀⠀
14509.jpg

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀and his avi of an anime girl being embarassed⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ and his avi of adam lanza probably coping with vidya
@ihaveno1
@Animecel2D
@mental_out
@GoffSystemQB
@ToxicMisogynist
@Napoleon de Geso
@TINMAN
@Joelossus
@gymletethnicel
@BummerDrummer
@pp183
@chudur-budur
@nihility
@Venomkore
@squirrelsonfire2
@Blacktarpill
@kikecel
@Amacko
@FlamingCel
@Mr Joyboy
@FinnCel
@stupid dream
@ReallyRice
@PluralSpaceRace
@lll
@Lookscel
@UglySlav
@Personalityinkwell
@Damo the incel
@theson
@Hate_my_life
@shii410

this ones closer but gotta say @Blacktarpill

non-anime avi always gets my vote

@kikecel wtf easy win

Kikecel's avi looks like she is about to be raped

I hope i win. WE NEED TO BEAT ANIME CUCKS

kikecel because anime

I want to participate next.
Do me next round.

So the opponents are already all determined based on how you listed the participants right?

@Blacktarpill because no anime

@kikecel for me. Time to call other weebs and see if kikecel can win this. I summon @FlamingCel @Weeb25 @Joelossus @pp183 @Personalityinkwell vote for kikecel so he can win, plus summon more weebs. We need to defeat the antiweebs.

I don't even have to think about it, my answer is obvious
@Blacktarpill

@kikecel for me. Time to call other weebs and see if kikecel can win this. I summon @FlamingCel @Weeb25 @Joelossus @pp183 @Personalityinkwell vote for kikecel so he can win, plus summon more weebs. We need to defeat the antiweebs.

I agree

@LOLI BREEDING @ItsOver4cel

based

Weebs are gonna win, as always.

Blacktarpill obviously, i liked his paragon version of this avi more but since hes not in that rank anymore I understand why he went back

Of course guys like myself and @Yerberito @Speedloader @Mainländer @SryMyEnglish aren't included in the list, because well look at our avis. we're K-Oncels. K-On anime avi is far too strong.

@Yerberito @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Mainländer
Of course guys like myself and @Yerberito @Speedloader @Mainländer @SryMyEnglish aren't included in the list, because well look at our avis. we're K-Oncels. K-On anime avi is far too strong.
you aren't included cuz you didn't reply in my thread yesterday

Kike cause anime avi.

I have to vote for my friend @Blacktarpill

Sorry but Blacktarpill is my friend, so he get's my vote.

It seems non weebs are ganging up on weebcels. Non weebcels are united as fuck lol.

i need to tag some anti weebs
@Cuyen @muharremabi @Golden

voted for @Blacktarpill

Last edited: