Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Avi and status Halo On Incels.is

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Human nature is inevitable. No matter where you go whether it's a website nor a country. They will always be some sort of social hierarchy and your looks will affect how others treat you. Same with this forum.

Imagine a graycel with no profile picture at all.
Vs

A user with 10'000 posts, their username is glowing, the have a hot,sexy anime foid as their Avi. And they have a based quote in their custom title like "better to die incel than a cuck" or "They is no Cope Just Rope" and when they joined the forum( if you joined along time ago,you are seem as an OG or something)

Now which user between these two will get treated the best in this forum. Who will have the most positive replies on their threads and have their threads stickied? Who would most likely become a mod?

As much as you hate to admit it. You subconsciously like some users here because of what their bio says,their Avi and how much status they have in the forum.
Not because of the quality of their posts.

Avi - looks
Posts and Join Date - Status
Custom Title - NT and Charisma

das rite get mogged insel :feelsLSD:

I WROTE A FUCKEN COMPILER

They are always the same garbage to me, this is an incel forum, i am a incel and they are incels, i see no hierarchy; this is true for others, but not me, do not know if i am the exception, at the end every user is (if is not an fakecel) a miserable incel

The thing is no one is stopping them from doing the same.

Also post count is a poor measure of quality of a user. There is a 2021 graycel with one of the glowing user names already.

They are always the same garbage to me, this is an incel forum, i am a incel and they are incels, i see no hierarchy; this is true for others, but not me, do not know if i am the exception, at the end every user is (if is not an fakecel) a miserable incel
You are not the exception

The thing is no one is stopping them from doing the same.

Also post count is a poor measure of quality of a user. There is a 2021 graycel with one of the glowing user names already.
@METALMILITA88

There is a thread with similar data and discussion on the matter here: https://incels.is/threads/a-case-st...brutal-foid-worship-pill.371635/#post-8635489

Avi worship is brutal.
I remember I gained more than 200 reaction scores on another site where I got a female avi. I barely reply to more than 10 posts per day where the median could be around 4 to 6, under a 3 three weeks.

Honestly, I largely don't care about a user's choice of avi. I would say take advantage of the halo effect if you want or have to; I doing it IRL with looksmaxing and I do get treated better as time pass.

@METALMILITA88
He’s coping. I’d argue the opposite that time spent and date registered on the forum is irrelevant when it comes to a quality user

I’ve been a part of incel communities since 2018 on braincels. But when you are a simple OGFAG you don’t see that and only care about date registered.

sorry boyo but it's a mogged or be mogged world even on here:feelsbadman:

He’s coping. I’d argue the opposite that time spent and date registered on the forum is irrelevant when it comes to a quality user

I’ve been a part of incel communities since 2018 on braincels. But when you are a simple OGFAG you don’t see that and only care about date registered.
Yeah, i'm the same. Been here after braincels shutdown and the ammount of ridiculous shit some old time users say it's curious to say the least, but whatever.

I'm not going to postmaxx either, i already spent too much time here

Pretty obvious for years now

Graycel discrimination is too severe, people here always tend to automatically dismiss someone's opinion as non-vital, if user has sub500 post count

Graycel discrimination is too severe, people here always tend to automatically dismiss someone's opinion as non-vital, if user has sub500 post count
We've had so many new members turning out to be trolls, fakecels and infiltrators very fast that many old users have become increasingly suspicious and/or condescending to new ones.

cant escape the halo pill.

Fucking faggots just become a trannie