Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion avg man = worker bee

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
working to serve their queen bees

All the worker bees serving the single queen is how many simps any human female has

I contribute nothing :smonk:

Going to do my taxes soon for 2021 and oh oops, would you look at that.

Education tax credits from Uni that was paid for by my parents, reducing my income tax this year to zero with more credits to spare.
Low income.
Additional tax benefits.

Thanks for the free money this tax year society and government, I'll be sure to add it to my tax-free savings account, and go fuck yourself.

Brits are the most cucked since they literally have a queen they serve:feelsjuice:

Going to do my taxes soon for 2021 and oh oops, would you look at that.

Education tax credits from Uni that was paid for by my parents, reducing my income tax this year to zero with more credits to spare.
Low income.
Additional tax benefits.

Thanks for the free money this tax year society and government, I'll be sure to add it to my tax-free savings account, and go fuck yourself.
Lol yes fuck gubbermunt while you go to uni to become a top tier zog corpo slave directly benefitting the government with your labour for 45 years nice rebellion bro

Lol yes fuck gubbermunt while you go to uni to become a top tier zog corpo slave directly benefitting the government with your labour for 45 years nice rebellion bro

Doing contract work right now online. Also leechmaxxing from parents. I'd rather be doing what I am doing now than going to work at MacDonald's for the rest of my life and actually needing to be around normies JFL. I can make money from my basement instead.

I went to Uni because I was originally going to be as you described, heavily encouraged by my mother all my life. I was even going for a PhD when I first entered at 20. A couple years later I was getting too blackpilled (Jewpilled at 22, in 2015), dropped the PhD plan, but didn't want to be stuck with a worthless degree, so I did an extra 2 years.

I'd get NEETbuxx while working under the table if possible, but I don't have that and my Cuckservative family would frown on it so it is easier to leech.

Last edited:
Season 4 Wtf GIF by The Simpsons

I was working towards having a finely tuned setup of copes but now fuckin putin is about to fuck it all up .....

what IS average though?

Doing contract work right now online. Also leechmaxxing from parents. I'd rather be doing what I am doing now than going to work at MacDonald's for the rest of my life and actually needing to be around normies JFL. I can make money from my basement instead.

I went to Uni because I was originally going to be as you described, heavily encouraged by my mother all my life. I was even going for a PhD when I first entered at 20. A couple years later I was getting too blackpilled (Jewpilled at 22, in 2015), dropped the PhD plan, but didn't want to be stuck with a worthless degree, so I did an extra 2 years.

I'd get NEETbuxx while working under the table if possible, but I don't have that and my Cuckservative family would frown on it so it is easier to leech.
What work