Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average woman complains about being ugly

She just needs a flux of SIMPs telling her she's not ugly. She does not really think she has problems.

Normie apple cock worshipper

"I'm ugly" = "I only have 100 normies talking to me on tinder and no one is attractive enough for me"

i've seen this dumb hole on the ugly sub. she is really fucked up in the head. i think it's a dyke too.

Imo she is ugly as sin. She is fishing for compliments.

I bet she gets treated like shit everywhere she goes :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I would date her, as other 80% of invisible men would.

She's chad only and non chad men are invisible for her, but chads don't want to fuck her holes which is why she thinks she's ugly.

Also her:Chad only:foidSoy::foidSoy:
NO SYMPATHY GIVEN:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

while some women do go through struggles i guess thats what u would call it, I would call it minor inconveniences because women don't go through much, they try to say OH WE HAVE BABIES! but thats a choice, being involuntarily celibate IS NOT.

imagine being her she could put on fake lashes and a face full of makeup go o ntinder and fuck chads

Toilets are like fishermen fishing for attention, whenever they feel like they're not getting enough validation from men they will say something like "Ohhh, I'm sooo ugly, teehee".

When I was younger I complimented toilets to make them feel better (instantly makes them lose all respect for you), today I would just say "yes, yes you are bitch". Well, I only said that once, she didn't take it lightly. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No she isn’t ugly lmfao. She’s just mid ID 100% ascend

Hope she gets raped

No she isn’t ugly lmfao. She’s just mid ID 100% ascend
I dunno, her mouth reminds me of titans

She just has fucked up facial dimorphism. The big lips, the square face, the strong jaw; notice how she looks better with the ponytail, this is because the long hair just brings attention to all these masculine features and it looks uncanny, whereas the shorter hair makes the face look more balanced. She's average, maybe a little below average, chad will not fuck her.