Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average Western Racist Woman

Holy fuck that banshee. If you like the security of being with him, close your holes at least until you don't need him anymore. It's so fucking easy.

Imagine life being handed to you on a silver platter and you just throw it out the window. That's just about every woman in modern society. Absolute morons.

It's actually better that we don't breed with them, I think, 'cause our children would be 2IQ motherfuckers. Maybe I'm projecting, but still.

This is just sad, I mean I hate Normies, but does she really thinks shittin on Blacks after fucking one is gonna make a difference?

Her voice is so fucking annoying. The audacity of this bitch to not only cheat but also gaslight that poor man. It makes you want to punch the shit out of her (in Red Dead Redemption)
It doesn't matter if they portray themselves as reformed tradcon wives, dumb mudshark hoes belong to the streets :dab:

people like her are why abominations like me walk around

ill never forgive my mother for being a coalburner
ill never forgive my father for being black

The foids voice makes me want to throw myself out a window

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back