Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average transgender has more of a chance to ascend than you.

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-

This male has more of a chance to ascend than any ugly male, and he doesn't even have a dick!

Not a male? Can always get laid.

that's fucking mental illness

It’s fucking over man

God, I really want to know what these deranged freaks look like, when they stop taking test.
They don't have balls. So there is nothing producing test. They don't produce it naturally.

Besides a mental breakdown, how will their bodies break down? What would happen in a Zombie Apocalypse, when they can't get their homrones anymore?

I am really curious. They certainly will never revert to their girl state. They certainly won't continue to look male either.

It's just such a mindfuck. Testosterone or whatever male hormones they take is so potent. It really makes them look like regular, kinda ugly dudes. And they were girls before.

Average trans-chadlite, you mean.

God, I really want to know what these deranged freaks look like, when they stop taking test.
They don't have balls. So there is nothing producing test. They don't produce it naturally.

Besides a mental breakdown, how will their bodies break down? What would happen in a Zombie Apocalypse, when they can't get their homrones anymore?

I am really curious. They certainly will never revert to their girl state. They certainly won't continue to look male either.

It's just such a mindfuck. Testosterone or whatever male hormones they take is so potent. It really makes them look like regular, kinda ugly dudes. And they were girls before.

Average trans-chadlite, you mean.
Depends on how potent the hormones are and how frequent they took them as they were developing and what surgery they undergo. As for will they fully ever be a man, well no, but they can trick themselves into thinking they are. They will probably meet somewhere in the middle where they look androgynous.

I think its easier to pull off being a decent looking male as a female, than it is for a male too look good. Females have it easier on every level.

He’s not a man because he’s an SJW, so hormones are useless

He (she?) literally T mogs me

It’s over

This male has more of a chance to ascend than any ugly male, and he doesn't even have a dick!

Wrong. Not all transgenders look that convincing. This isnt your "average" transgender

Wrong. Not all transgenders look that convincing. This isnt your "average" transgender
I would say most male transgenders are pretty convincing, its hard to see someone with facial hair and think hey that's a girl.

I would say most male transgenders are pretty convincing, its hard to see someone with facial hair and think hey that's a girl.
It not if the pills they take haven't upped their testosterone to at least that of a 14 year old boy. I've seen some "women" in transition and its not hard to tell that some skinny guy isnt supposed to have mosquito bite tits

TFW a woman with mental issues taking hormones looks more masculine than me and has a fuller beard :cryfeels:

Needs to be executed. Beards me.

tfw mogged by a foid