Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average shy femcel

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

**\ the way, the truth, the light /**
★★★★★
A foid posts to Soyddit about how she's deep and introverted:

And also asexual lmao:

A few seconds later, and now she's decided to go to frat parties out of morbid curiosity to get railed by 5 men at once:

While you try to NTmaxx, your sexually-repressed foid equivalent can just go to a party for free and get a train run through her.

AWALT

I understand that you get bored and use Reddit for ragefuel. But don't you see that Reddit is pure larp? Reddit is a fantasy world.

Regular woman brain nothing make sense very emotional

I understand that you get bored and use Reddit for ragefuel. But don't you see that Reddit is pure larp? Reddit is a fantasy world.
Reddit is real and I am its God, nigger

But tbh this is just typical 'introverted foid' behaviour, not specific to plebbit

I wish I had people to have surface level conversations with irl. This toilet should check her privilege.

Lol what a joke.

I'm disgusted. You find a girl who's into deep stuff to later find she's just a whore obsessed with cocks, jocks and fun like every other generic bimbo.

A foid posts to Soyddit about how she's deep and introverted:

And also asexual lmao:

A few seconds later, and now she's decided to go to frat parties out of morbid curiosity to get railed by 5 men at once:

While you try to NTmaxx, your sexually-repressed foid equivalent can just go to a party for free and get a train run through her.

AWALT

IFKR

> Asexual here
No such thing. Translation: no Chads commit to me so I’m gonna cope with thinking I’m not attracted to anyone.

Women are not smart, her knowledge of the subject she likes is as shallow as a pothole or she is just regurgitating what she reads.

> Asexual here
No such thing. Translation: no Chads commit to me so I’m gonna cope with thinking I’m not attracted to anyone.
Really. Same thing with the large part of lesbian whores. They are actually bisexual, but haven't found a man good looking enough to stimulate their vaginas.
Wild that it's easier for a woman to find a woman than it is for a man to find a woman. Seriously. Seriously, is this real life? The only life we get to live, and it's a time where it's impossible to move on to family life and you're just kinda stuck in this purgatory where your life was kinda over when your face finished developing too early or had too many unattractive features.

Women are not smart, her knowledge of the subject she likes is as shallow as a pothole or she is just regurgitating what she reads.
Truth, foids just enter subcultures for attention, they never engage with it in depth. That's why they ruin every subculture they invade

They'll stop being 'deep' as soon as they can get attention from normal Chads

> Asexual here
Exactly. Have you seen the study that revealed that 70% or so of asexuals reported masturbating regularly? JFL.

Soydit is so cringe

Imagine I entered every post on this thread with a

Manlet here! :soy:
Personally I just go to the gym and self improve and take cold showers, and if they don't like me for my height, I dodged a bullet bro!

Fucking gross dude.