Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average relationship in 2022

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

My boyfriend and I have always been very open and experimental when it comes to sex, and over the past few months, we’ve been having threesomes with one of his good friends.

However, recently, I saw his friend on my own and we ended up in bed together, which is breaking all the rules we set out at the beginning.

We’ve slept together a few times since and haven’t told my boyfriend, and I’m finding myself becoming more and more attached to him and less so to my boyfriend.

I think I could actually be falling in love.

I’m also feeling very guilty about hiding this from my boyfriend.

Neither of us knows what to do, but we both agree we feel something deeper for each other and that it’s not only about the sex anymore.

Even though my boyfriend was the one who suggested the threesome and brought his friend into it, I know he’ll be devastated if we tell him or he finds out. I’m feeling confused and don’t know how to get myself out of this mess – have you any ideas?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

non-virgin waifu = subhuman whore prostitute

Chad = live

Non chad men = survive

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Women only think with their vagina. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Modern society is more promiscuous than ever seen in history or nature. :feelsugh::feelsugh:

How can anyone look at the state of modern culture and think its ok? This is insanity

the cuck deserves this. YOU GIVE WOMEN AN INCH THEY TAKE A MILE

How can anyone look at the state of modern culture and think its ok? This is insanity

In my area they closed down 40% of the schools because there are just not many kids anymore.. and this is even with importing masses of immigrants.

On the other hand the area's population is growing overtime through the mass immigration. Beyond not seeing any problem with this normies outright denied it when I told them about the schools closing down. Even though I gave them the links from the school district and the local media, and they can drive to see the schools which are now condos, the normies are STILL denying it.

In my area they closed down 40% of the schools because there are just not many kids anymore.. and this is even with importing masses of immigrants.

On the other hand the area's population is growing overtime through the mass immigration. Beyond not seeing any problem with this normies outright denied it when I told them about the schools closing down. Even though I gave them the links from the school district and the local media, and they can drive to see the schools which are now condos, the normies are STILL denying it.
they are well aware of the problems that mass immigration causes for the host population. It isn't about them wanting to help third worlders, they want to intentionally destroy your livelihood and erase the existence of people similar to you.

they are well aware of the problems that mass immigration causes for the host population. It isn't about them wanting to help third worlders, they want to intentionally destroy your livelihood and erase the existence of people similar to you.

Seeing how retarded normies are its probably for the best. A smarter non-cuck people would understand it and do what must be done. But thats nature I realized, weak genetics animals get wiped out.

Seeing how retarded normies are its probably for the best. A smarter non-cuck people would understand it and do what must be done. But thats nature I realized, weak genetics animals get wiped out.
most humans aren't worthy enough to live under a good government. humans don't know what's the the best for them, they always choose the inferior alternative just because it sounds good.

most humans aren't worthy enough to live under a good government. humans don't know what's the the best for them, they always choose the inferior alternative just because it sounds good.
ok rareposter

high Iq comment: Get another girl involved and make it a foursome. And when he takes of with her you will know what it is like.

Holes cannot be satisfied :feelshaha:

Ya as an example say a woman is sleeping with a bunch of men besides her husband. While we can blame her or 'the government', reality is it is other men sleeping with her knowing she is married to another man.

If a normie will sleep with another man's wife if he was a Chad, then that normie can not complain when his wife sleeps with another man and leaves him.

With men of honor they wouldn't sleep with another man's wife, and if one did the other men put him to the sword.