Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Average redditor doesn’t understand that getting laid is easy for women but hard for men

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/ur7dih/anon_is_asking_the_real_questions/i8vkul0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

^^^Get a load of this retard lol — bluepillers need to be forced to read online dating and speed dating statistics so they don’t pollute the universe with this kind of idiocy.

For context this is original post which is actually based af — anon raised a perfectly valid question, but shhhhh can’t have the masses thinking for themselves! Soy faggot redditors think they’re heroes for calling anon an “evil incel!”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/ur7dih/anon_is_asking_the_real_questions/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Holy fuck I know people are dumb, but redditors really represent bottom of the barrel don’t they — these people quite literally cannot win an argument without banning whoever disagrees with them, absolutely scum of humanity.

Last edited:
if only they knew
i wish they could understand but they just cant.

if only they knew
normies can understand that "50% of the pop is female" and "most of them are thots" but what the normies NEVER understand is that they are only thots for prettyboys or chads.
Not average and below average men

Larping virgin, likely trans as well. Redditors need to be culled

if only they knew
What really pisses me off is that men — MEN for christs sake — go around spouting this retard blue pilled nonsense that only helps women while keeping men down. Men are literally spreading their lies for them and it’s created a system of control, it’s bizarre.

The blackpill is suppressed everywhere — even Google delists and deprioritizes blackpill studies and such.

I bet you this fucker who left that original comment is either 1) a Chad with absolutely no understanding of what the fuck he is talking about or 2) some fat lard head white knight who simps on onlywhores and thinks they’ll fuck him one day. That or maybe he’s just delusional and brainwashed like most men, who knows man — seeing people spit out totally wrong things as though they’re true and then watching as everyone just cheers them on is rage fuel.

It really is true that no one is more hated than he that speaks the truth (e.g. us). For real though fuck redditors.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/ur7dih/anon_is_asking_the_real_questions/i8vkul0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

^^^Get a load of this retard lol — bluepillers need to be forced to read online dating and speed dating statistics so they don’t pollute the universe with this kind of idiocy.

For context this is original post which is actually based af — anon raised a perfectly valid question, but shhhhh can’t have the masses thinking for themselves! Soy faggot redditors think they’re heroes for calling anon an “evil incel!”

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/ur7dih/anon_is_asking_the_real_questions/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Holy fuck I know people are dumb, but redditors really represent bottom of the barrel don’t they — these people quite literally cannot win an argument without banning whoever disagrees with them, absolutely scum of humanity.

I checked his profile he was a tallfag even at 14.A fat tallfag
TALLFAG

normies can understand that "50% of the pop is female" and "most of them are thots" but what the normies NEVER understand is that they are only thots for prettyboys or chads.
Not average and below average men
It’s stupidity that seemingly most men don’t even understand this. The indoctrination and most teachers being women has really paid off for them seems to me. It doesn’t helped that social media censorship is on their side so the blackpill is suppressed. People have such a visceral reaction to terms like incel that even if we’re right they don’t want to be associated with us.

They don't seem to realize that just because foids are having a lot of sex, doesn't mean they're distributing that sex equally. They make a bold, and outright false, assumption, and run with it, all to lay the blame at our feet.

It's your classic strawman, nothing more. :feelsjuice:

It’s stupidity that seemingly most men don’t even understand this. The indoctrination and most teachers being women has really paid off for them seems to me. It doesn’t helped that social media censorship is on their side so the blackpill is suppressed. People have such a visceral reaction to terms like incel that even if we’re right they don’t want to be associated with us.
cause media paints us to be terrorists
but really we're just guys who can't get girlfriends or easy sex access (if any at all)

They don't seem to realize that just because foids are having a lot of sex, doesn't mean they're distributing that sex equally. They make a bold, and outright false, assumption, and run with it, all to lay the blame at our feet.

It's your classic strawman, nothing more. :feelsjuice:
This is a pattern of thought that normies can’t seem to get past, yes.

I think the problem or part of it is we’re indoctrinated in western countries that “MEN AND WOMEN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME” so people literally cannot make the connection that there’s an asymmetry here.

Obviously women have a horse in this race and it goes against their interests for people to see the truth of it, but for men to spout this kind of crap is just bullshit.

cause media paints us to be terrorists
but really we're just guys who can't get girlfriends or easy sex access (if any at all)
Reality is, the incel community is broadly correct when it comes to men and women and the blatant favoritism that women are given in the west.

For that original post/thread they’re commenting on, anon actually did ask a genuinely good question.

Why should men work or produce anything if they can’t get a wife/children or sex? Men are checking out of society at record levels and are all basically on auto pilot and doing the bare minimum because they are the writing on the wall and know there’s no point in doing more.

Women now greatly outnumber men in universities because men know it’s pointless unless they can pass STEM or some serious engineering type shit.

Women on the other hand who far far more often just get shitty meme degrees are there to hunt for future rich Chad basically and ride the cock carrousel and have “social experiences”. The west is so anti man it’s unreal.

Sites like Reddit are part of the problem — they silence anyone who dares talk about any of this stuff and promote and protect soy Sjw crap. Fuck California and their social media empire as an aside.

Reality is, the incel community is broadly correct when it comes to men and women and the blatant favoritism that women are given in the west.

For that original post/thread they’re commenting on, anon actually did ask a genuinely good question.

Why should men work or produce anything if they can’t get a wife/children or sex? Men are checking out of society at record levels and are all basically on auto pilot and doing the bare minimum because they are the writing on the wall and know there’s no point in doing more.

Women now greatly outnumber men in universities because men know it’s pointless unless they can pass STEM or some serious engineering type shit.

Women on the other hand who far far more often just get shitty meme degrees are there to hunt for future rich Chad basically and ride the cock carrousel and have “social experiences”. The west is so anti man it’s unreal.

Sites like Reddit are part of the problem — they silence anyone who dares talk about any of this stuff and promote and protect soy Sjw crap. Fuck California and their social media empire as an aside.
:feelswhat:

Apparently an oldfag as well so grew up before degenerate tinder era
6, 4 old fag of the pre tinder/woke era — has no idea what he’s talking about and neither does the rest of Reddit who upvote him.

6, 4 old fag of the pre tinder/woke era — has no idea what he’s talking about and neither does the rest of Reddit who upvote him.
I honestly find it hard to believe that it's not a LARP. Middle-aged, 2 kids but says thot and browses reddit all day along with some 4chan? Sure:feelskek:

I honestly find it hard to believe that it's not a LARP. Middle-aged, 2 kids but says thot and browses reddit all day along with some 4chan? Sure:feelskek:
Yeah most likely you’re right :bigbrain: good catch

What did I say that struck you as odd? The post I was saying asked a good question is the original 4chan one, not the comment I’ve been bashing.
bro i agreed with you wtf

Inceldom is rising but most men still manage to fuck 1 or 2 girls by their mid 20’s, usually in a relationship. They don’t seem to realize though that their gf has a double digit count at least and chads are fucking hundreds

well over 50% of the population is female? where is he pulling these stats off? his arse? There are way more men than women on this earth, I am yet to find a country where the population between 1-35 year olds is mostly female

Nuclear armageddon is the only option

"Bathe and leave the basement"

WOW. What an enlightening, novel, and innovative tesla-level iq idea!! Never heard THAT one before!!!
Redditors really are brainless NPCs

WOW. What an enlightening, novel, and innovative tesla-level iq idea!! Never heard THAT one before!!!
How they explain all those into STEM with above average wages and still are incel?

I leave my room and all I see everywhere are old people, couples, sad looking guys walking alone, and foids staring at their phones with AirPods in their ears :feelsUnreal:

They simply don't want to understand. The imbalance in life quality of yoing men and foids is so obvious you can't miss it unless you are ignorant

They fell for the meme that foids have it harder in life.

This kind of reminds me of that Romanian TeeVee video where he noted how certain people just cannot comprehend conditional hypotheses (people with an IQ below 80) and no matter how much you try to explain it to them they just cannot wrap their heads around it. Reddit is what you get when you take these people and give them a community. :feelskek:

imma die in wars and work my ass of , just to feed some dumb Cunt i never Met before via Taxes

:feelsclown::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Based and high IQ. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

Redditors usually have the IQ of dogshit.

Inceldom is rising but most men still manage to fuck 1 or 2 girls by their mid 20’s, usually in a relationship. They don’t seem to realize though that their gf has a double digit count at least and chads are fucking hundreds
Good point

Nailed it :dab:

They simply don't want to understand. The imbalance in life quality of yoing men and foids is so obvious you can't miss it unless you are ignorant
I missed it for many years because I was indoctrinated (every mainstream institution is controlled) as are many men in the west — but you are right it is really obvious.

Redditors usually have the IQ of dogshit.
Absolutely spot on, its surreal to behold — they can’t function without censoring and banning anyone who disagrees with them and points out their bullshit :feelshaha:

They’re promiscuous for Chad

Yeah same way people can't really comprehend what it feels like living in some shitty ass african village with no internet they can't comprehend incels either for same reason.