Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Average onlyfans “model” makes $220 a month but

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
I was doing some research on onlysimps and the average onlyfans whore only makes $220 a month. There’s only a tiny percent that actually make good money because they either have a weird niche or they’re a giga Stacy.

imagine wasting your life and everybody knows you are a whore for 200 dollar a month :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

> only makes $220

That's less than what I make in a week JFL. And I consider myself a wagie.

That $220 for doing nothing isn't bad
if I could get 220$ a month for posting my asshole online I would 100% do it. I used to go to greater lengths for less lol

I was doing some research on onlysimps and the average onlyfans whore only makes $220 a month. There’s only a tiny percent that actually make good money because they either have a weird niche or they’re a giga Stacy.
thats a ton of money for posting pics of yourself
about half of what I get a month on welfare
thats 3000 a year, literally a new gaming PC every year

Did they set some minimum for uploads / month and if so how high was it? If you take all accounts you get the people who have long sinced stopped producing, or the ones uploading once a year and so on. There should be a minimum amount of uploads and a minimum time since account creation set, otherwise it's kind of meaningless. You want to look at the people likely doing this as their full-time job and see how much they make.

prob the ones who work full time make more,
but onlyfans prob favors women who are either extremely attract or are amazon women whom many guys fetishize.
Tall women make a lot on only fans but a short man wouldn't make a penny

$220 is amount of money you can live for month in many countries, but yeah for countries like US it's not much.

$220 is amount of money you can live for month in many countries, but yeah for countries like US it's not much.
220 a month in America is nothing. It would pay for crappy car payment at best

I am thinking more as easy pocket money
$220 a month doesn’t seem worth the risk to ruin your reputation and your hire ability. If it was 4k a month then it might be worth it but even then it’s just a fleeting thing based off of youthfulness. After your looks decline getting a normal job might be hard

Thats how much I make a day doing nothing