Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average man is not an incel

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Just please stop with this "%60 of men are incels" etc bullshit, average men have sex,average men get multiple girlfriends during their life time.

Water is wet but I keep seeing people claiming %40-60 of adult men being incel which is comical.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

That is how statistics work. Incel until proven otherwise.

Cope, 80% of males are incels, unless you are an 8/10 you're just dumpster diving and betabuxxing and you will never be happy.
So according to you only %20 of men have sex?
How does this work when most of men have girlfriends or married and have active sex life?

JFL, not in the Zoomer Generation. There you don't even have the possibility to become a betabux/dumpster-diver to get an illusion of sexual success (even though this is not even truly a desirable goal). It would be no wonder if someone told me that the majority of Zoomers are incels (in the sense that they absolutely get no sex and aren't even approached for their wallet).
Cope, 80% of males are incels, unless you are an 8/10 you're just dumpster diving and betabuxxing and you will never be happy.
This. But unironically.

Many people here are retards who get their knowledge about how the world works from other retards who base their world view on Tinder dating statistics.
This is what happens when you’re forced to rot inside instead of seeing how well 5/10 normies do with women. Can’t really blame anyone, incels often aren’t able to socialize and learn how IRL life actually is but I wish they wouldn’t spread utter delusions like the sub 8 theory.

Lol no, i agree with your thread i was just copying @micropenis29, nigga was hilarious and everyone, for him everyone who sin't 9/10 with an 8inch dick is incel.
wait why are u grey

The average man is a nearcel though. They just get to betabuxx the scraps of Chad, either by having money or status. An average man without money or status, will be an incel though, because there is no reason for females to go for such a man when they can get a better option.

Just please stop with this "%60 of men are incels" etc bullshit, average men have sex,average men get multiple girlfriends during their life time.

Water is wet but I keep seeing people claiming %40-60 of adult men being incel which is comical.

Smart man, you are right. This man is right.

Its true.
But try to tell that to some of these fucking retards who think that:

"ONLY THE TOP 0.00001 PERCENT OF MEN ARE GETTING HAREMS OF FOIDS BROOOOO!!!!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The average man is a nearcel though. They just get to betabuxx the scraps of Chad, either by having money or status. An average man without money or status, will be an incel though, because there is no reason for females to go for such a man when they can get a better option.
If you’re at the age where money really matters then you’re an oldcel and it’s over for you tbh

If you’re at the age where money really matters then you’re an oldcel and it’s over for you tbh
I am talking about young average men. They will also be incels, unless they have money or status. Young females are more hypergamous.

Many people here are retards who get their knowledge about how the world works from other retards who base their world view on Tinder dating statistics.
This is what happens when you’re forced to rot inside instead of seeing how well 5/10 normies do with women. Can’t really blame anyone, incels often aren’t able to socialize and learn how IRL life actually is but I wish they wouldn’t spread utter delusions like the sub 8 theory.
So true. I can't roll my eyes faster when I see those 2005 dating site statistics and people think they hold greater in sight into our condition

in the west,to be a betabuxx you need to have a shit ton of money something which most young people don't have.some upper tier normies date but you are kidding yourself if you think average normies are getting anything that isn't a one night stand with a fattie or sex with a random disabled foid who doesn't know any better(disabled foids who date able normies are extremely digusting.). there are a few foids who still are blind(for various reasons) are do date normies but they are so few that we don't need to talk about them

The average western man is a betabuxxing cuck.

Incels are like at least the bottom 20% and this number get higher everyday.

Well nobody denied normies were getting laid, but you can't argue that they do "well" with women. They usually just have LTR, which often also fall apart after like the first 6 months. They cannot go out to a bar and just "slay" - if you will - this is reserved for tallfag Chads only.

I am talking about young average men. They will also be incels, unless they have money or status. Young females are more hypergamous.
What age are you talking about though?
Hypergamy isn’t big at all in highschool so you get shit like a 5/10 fucking a 7/10 foid.
After college it gets worse but it isn’t as bad as people here make it out to be. Normie white and black guys still get laid. How much money you have doesn’t really matter in college. Sure, how wealthy your family is always matters, but you have no control over that and you can LARP as someone who isn’t a total poorcel.
After college you have the last few good years before women turn into grannies. Those are the years when money does actually matter but ironically women are already basically worthless at that stage. If you have a stable income then you can be a 3/10 and you’ll still find an alrightish looking foid.
Well nobody denied normies were getting laid, but you can't argue that they do "well" with women. They usually just have LTR, which often also fall apart after like the first 6 months. They cannot go out to a bar and just "slay" - if you will - this is reserved for tallfag Chads only.
Foids are never solely reserved for Chads because there’s too few of them.
Being in a dark room with drunk sluts gives you a huge potential to get laid if you’re a normie.

Last edited:
What age are you talking about though?
Hypergamy isn’t big at all in highschool so you get shit like a 5/10 fucking a 7/10 foid.
After college it gets worse but it isn’t as bad as people here make it out to be. Normie white and black guys still get laid. How much money you have doesn’t really matter in college. Sure, how wealthy your family is always matters, but you have no control over that and you can LARP as someone who isn’t a total poorcel.
After college you have the last few good years before women turn into grannies. Those are the years when money does actually matter but ironically women are already basically worthless at that stage. If you have a stable income then you can be a 1/10 and you’ll still find an alrightish looking foid.

Foids are never solely reserved for Chads because there’s too few of them.
Being in a dark room with drunk sluts gives you a huge potential to get laid if you’re a normie.
This also applies to high school:

Females only have causal sex with the alpha males, either Chad or dark triad maxxed normies. Many females will share on a few alpha males.
A 5/10 male with status or money, might get a relationship with a female, but then she is essentially only stealing his status or money.
A 5/10 male without status or money, will be an incel.

Most men have sex.
Most men don't have frequent sex.
Why don't people get it?

Females only have causal sex with the alpha males, either Chad or dark triad maxxed normies. Many females will share on a few alpha males.
A 5/10 male with status or money, might get a relationship with a female, but then she is essentially only stealing his status or money.
Money doesn’t matter in highschool. The most you’ll use it for is maybe paying for her dinner on a date. That’s not exactly betabuxxing in my book.
what exactly do you mean by status?

Cope. 50+% of relationships are made online in 2020 (probably even more) and as we know, 5/10s are dead in online dating. So yes, 50% of 5/10s can not get gfs nowadays for 100%, the rest have it ectremely had too and maybe 10% have gfs nowadays.

Cope. 50+% of relationships are made online in 2020 (probably even more) and as we know, 5/10s are dead in online dating. So yes, 50% of 5/10s can not get gfs nowadays for 100%, the rest have it ectremely had too and maybe 10% have gfs nowadays.
Source?

Most average guys don’t have sex in high school, once they’re in college they end up losing their V at 22 to drunken trash, from there they think their king shit and gain a fuck ton of confidence to talk to women, eventually they get betabuxxed in their 30s to a 6/10 with a history of a million dicks in her mouth

Most average guys don’t have sex in high school, once they’re in college they end up losing their V at 22 to drunken trash, from there they think their king shit and gain a fuck ton of confidence to talk to women, eventually they get betabuxxed in their 30s to a 6/10 with a history of a million dicks in her mouth
Highschool is the easiest place to get laid

Money doesn’t matter in highschool. The most you’ll use it for is maybe paying for her dinner on a date. That’s not exactly betabuxxing in my book.
what exactly do you mean by status?
Money matters in high school if you are not Chad or dark triad. A female who gets into a relationship with a rich (average) guy, will require expensive gifts from him, in order to steal as much resources as possible from him, which she will later use to attract Chad.

Status = popularity. There are popular guys in high school, such as bullies, and there are impopular ones, such as the bullied.

Money matters in high school if you are not Chad or dark triad. A female who gets into a relationship with a rich (average) guy, will require expensive gifts from him, in order to steal as much resources as possible from him, which she will later use to attract Chad.

Status = popularity. There are popular guys in high school, such as bullies, and there are impopular ones, such as the bullied.
Those dating rich guys are usually rich themselves. Daddy already gets them all the iPhones they need. This is a cope. The last thing highschool foids care about is money. Highschool is the easiest time to get laid since women are fucking retarded, but there’s no creature more retarded than a teenage woman. They’re easily manipulated and your teenage years are the time to fuck sluts out of your league. It gets harder afterwards.

Also bullies are usually over-compensating normies and are popular only among other overcompensating normies.
The actual popular guys/ Chads will pretend that you don’t exist.

Last edited:
Those dating rich guys are usually rich themselves. Daddy already gets them all the iPhones they need. This is a cope. The last thing highschool foids care about is money. Highschool is the easiest time to get laid since women are fucking retarded, but there’s no creature more retarded than a teenage woman. They’re easily manipulated and your teenage years are the time to fuck sluts out of your league. It gets harder afterwards.

Also bullies are usually over-compensating normies and are popular only among other overcompensating normies.
In my high school, there were no males who fucked females out of their league. Most males were even incels.

The only males that had sex, were either Chads, or hyper-extroverted high-status and/or rich normies with a large social circle.

The only females that it is possible to fuck out of your league, are pubescent jailbaits (age 11 to 13), because then they are still sexually inexperienced. However, as soon as they start fucking, they will become more hypergamous.

How much money you have doesn’t really matter in college. Sure, how wealthy your family is always matters, but you have no control over that and you can LARP as someone who isn’t a total poorcel.
No you can't, money always matters.

You say this as if you know this. You don't. Anecdotes aren't evidence and anecdotally there are more stories of where money always matters

Most men have sex.
Why don't people get it?
People don't get it because they want to gate keep and call everything bragging, when in reality Chad is the only thing that gets anything worth having out of women. To them, the loser betabuxx cuckold that gets starfish once every 6months from his fat old used up wife isn't incel and thus the incel population can't possibly be 50% or more in their minds. When in reality, Chad getting jb stacies every night any way he wants is in no way comparable to the "totally not incel" betabuxxer's meager reward.

In my high school, there were no males who fucked females out of their league. Most males were even incels.

The only males that had sex, were either Chads, or hyper-extroverted high-status and/or rich normies with a large social circle.

The only females that it is possible to fuck out of your league, are pubescent jailbaits (age 11 to 13), because then they are still sexually inexperienced. However, as soon as they start fucking, they will become more hypergamous.
Most men anywhere are NOT incels. This is your way of coping, as with everything else you’re saying. Those guys had sex. You just didn’t see it.
No you can't, money always matters.

You say this as if you know this. You don't. Anecdotes aren't evidence and anecdotally there are more stories of where money always matters
Anyone who actually has a social life will confirm what i’m saying. It’s basically common sense.

Yeah they're not incels, they're more nearcelish.

Most men anywhere are NOT incels. This is your way of coping, as with everything else you’re saying. Those guys had sex. You just didn’t see it.

Anyone who actually has a social life will confirm what i’m saying. It’s basically common sense.
This tbh. The amount if coping in this thread is hilarious. "All normies are betabuxx and only ever get disgusting landwhales to have starfish sex with. Don't gatekeep bro". The denial is strong. They want sexhavers to be incels so bad in their retarded minds. Such mental gymnastics.

Normies are lousy dogs who get coochie once a year if they are lucky

I had a social life at university and no I can't confirm what you're saying. The richer guys were slaying. The poorer guys had to deal drugs or they didn't get girls.

if you count ltring a blown out feminist gigacunt ascension then sure, average man is not incel

This isn’t legit sex though. She’s drunk and can’t see your face.

Last edited:
This isn’t legit sex though. She’s drunk and can’t see your face.
About 1 in 3 men ages 18 to 24 years reported no sexual activity in the past year, according to a new study published in JAMA Network Open

33% incels in America ages 18-24.

Unless she’s blind she will see you

yeah I don’t think anyone believes that 5/10 males are slaying 24/7 and engaging in constant sexual hedonism. of course they “struggle”, the vast majority of romantic relationships including marriages end in failure.

the thing is this is just not at all comparable to being an incel. if my biggest issue in life was that I don’t have Chad tier SMV I’d be set. having a few girlfriends and sexual relationships throughout high school and college puts you leagues above people who have never even touched a girl, it’s practically two different worlds. at that point you’ve already demonstrated that you aren’t unable to attract women, you didn’t “miss out” on any pivotal social/sexual experiences, and there’s really nothing preventing you from having a normal satisfying life

I really have to question the authenticity of anyone who can’t make the distinction, when @rightfulcel got outed for having girlfriends and getting blowjowbs in high school he had people unironically defending him with “it’s just a blowjob, it doesn’t count, he’s still incel”. cannot imagine anyone who actually experiences involuntary celibacy having that mindset

Do I really have to explain this shit? Basic blackpill knowledge is that nothing is really definitive. Just because you see a couple exceptions to the rule doesn't break the rule itself.

Get many girlfriends during their lifetime? If we're talking about those who've already died of old age, then yes, or anyone who was 18+ a decade ago and dating before Tinder, but the average man isn't getting shit in 2020. Especially in the Zoomer generation, women my age are twofold more shallow than millennial women.

The only thing an average man might get in 2020 is an eventual marriage, where the woman uses him for the shit he has, so in the end, he isn't receiving any kind of real love or affection. Like literally, a large majority of the males in my high school who weren't Chads ended up graduating as girlfriendless virgins. Only a couple of them who were sub-7/sub-8 managed to get lucky, but they were likely being used, because my high school had plenty of spoiled little shits.

High school and college relationships are more indicative of what women really like, because there are less factors involved. So then you can see how dating is truly like -- average [and below] men not getting shit, and all types of women dating Chadlites or above. Step foot on a college campus for 15 minutes, and you will see this everywhere. This isn't definitive, though, and there are exceptions to the rule, but you honestly have a better chance at winning the lottery, and I've only seen maybe seven at most such cases on my campus, of below average guys dating girls that were looksmatched, out of my entire campus of 30,000+.

Sure you can see average men in their 30s with a wife, but those guys likely make over $55k a year and are getting used by them for money. Their relationship is more than likely broken, and he's most definitely getting cucked for Chad.

So according to you only %20 of men have sex?
How does this work when most of men have girlfriends or married and have active sex life?
Having a girlfriend or being married does not mean that you have an active sex life.
Most men have sex.
Why don't people get it?
Exactly.
The bottom 33% of men being incels is believable enough.
Especially right now, with the pandemic, absolutely. Most normies get laid through their social circle.

Exactly. Most men literally get lucky once or twice in their 20s then get on their high horse when it comes to incels. Then they marry a desperate foid in their 30s that's been ran through like the Lincoln Tunnel because their also desperate.

I also made a thread about this:

Most men have sex.
Why don't people get it?
This.
High school and college relationships are more indicative of what women really like, because there are less factors involved. So then you can see how dating is truly like -- average [and below] men not getting shit, and all types of women dating Chadlites or above. Step foot on a college campus for 15 minutes, and you will see this everywhere. This isn't definitive, though, and there are exceptions to the rule, but you honestly have a better chance at winning the lottery, and I've only seen maybe seven at most such cases on my campus, of below average guys dating girls that were looksmatched, out of my entire campus of 30,000+.
QFT. The real blackpill is the dating situation on college campuses where foids usually outnumber males but there are still many guys that never had a relationship or sex throughout all the years they attended college.
The bottom 33% of men being incels is believable enough.
Seems like it ngl although varying percentages among different races because of women's racial "preferences".
ie there is a higher percentage of incels among ethnic males than among white and black males
@RREEEEEEEEE knows this well.

most men are not incels...for now. same way most men are not conservative...for now.

wait 30 years and you'll see some changes

But are these girls/women whatever genuinely attracted to them or are they just some placeholder or stepping stone for Chad ??? don't think i'd get happy being in a normie's situation.