Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Average IncelTear retard

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
A5F575E5 D5F4 4CAE 842A E9FC01DAB8FE

How does someone genuinely believe this? Like I honestly don’t understand. Are these people just fucking retarded or are they purposefully being dishonest to try to “own” incels. I hate using soy terms like “gaslighting” but that’s essentially what this is. These people try to convince you every negative experience you’ve ever had is made up, and you should just shut up and be happy:feelsUgh: why? Why do people like this lack so much empathy towards ugly males? If we ever complain about something bad that happened to us they will say “that never happened” because they just want us to shut up about our problems. And it’s ironic because these same shits will say to go to therapy to work on out problems. THE SAME people who literally deny that our problems even exist. They don’t want us to get help they just want us to quit complaining and die alone without ever complaining about our shitty lives:feelsUgh: I already knew normans hated us but it just pisses me off how little they think of you just because you were born with the wrong genetics

Last edited:
Did they forget that there is comedy movie called the 40 year old virgin.

How does someone genuinely believe this? Like I honestly don’t understand. Are these people just fucking retarded or are they purposefully being dishonest to try to “own” incels. I hate using soy terms like “gaslighting” but that’s essentially what this is.
Why do they always say gaslighting lmao:feelskek:

i wonder how many IT-fags have come here and are truecel

I've never heard of a single person raping a woman, rape ain't real