Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average "Incel" on Incels.is

failed normie rat, you are pathetic
On what fucking grounds you going to call me that? How the fuck you going to spin that?! You’re basically just spitting bullshit insults at me. How the fuck you going to post on a site like this and slag me off for just stating that some people are at different times of their lives which is just being honest. What like you can’t handle someone pointing out something so you insult them for it.. you stupid fuck you’re probably just some ignorant teenager who wastes time doing nothing other than sitting behind a screen

On what fucking grounds you going to call me that? How the fuck you going to spin that?! You’re basically just spitting bullshit insults at me. How the fuck you going to post on a site like this and slag me off for just stating that some people are at different times of their lives which is just being honest. What like you can’t handle someone pointing out something so you insult them for it.. you stupid fuck you’re probably just some ignorant teenager who wastes time doing nothing other than sitting behind a screen
Not one word failed normie cuck, enjoy rotting here for the rest of your life because you were too stupid to ascend when you were younger

Not one word failed normie cuck, enjoy rotting here for the rest of your life because you were too stupid to ascend when you were younger
Maybe I ought to find you and nail your hands to your computer desk you worthless piece of trash

Wouldn’t of mattered if I thought differently at the time I didn’t have money for cosmetic surgery. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. I wasn’t quite good enough. Had numbers and abit of attention but not enough to succeed. It’s like getting job interviews but you don’t have the qualifications or in the case looks to actually get the job.

So piss off and stop talking shit you don’t know

Maybe I ought to find you and nail your hands to your computer desk you worthless piece of trash

Wouldn’t of mattered if I thought differently at the time I didn’t have money for cosmetic surgery. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. I wasn’t quite good enough. Had numbers and abit of attention but not enough to succeed. It’s like getting job interviews but you don’t have the qualifications or in the case looks to actually get the job.

So piss off and stop talking shit you don’t know
You won’t do shit lol, keep acting tough behind that keyboard of yours. Pathetic normie cuck, too stupid to become a normie and too stupid to do anything to me. Hahahaahah

You won’t do shit lol, keep acting tough behind that keyboard of yours. Pathetic normie cuck, too stupid to become a normie and too stupid to do anything to me. Hahahaahah
I would smash your damn hands with a hammer and break what’s left of your fingers by hand. If I had the chance I’d bash you until you couldn’t even speak coherently. You don’t know jack fucking shit about me you worthless cuntstain

I would smash your damn hands with a hammer and break what’s left of your fingers by hand. If I had the chance I’d bash you until you couldn’t even speak coherently. You don’t know jack fucking shit about me you worthless cuntstain
Aww did i struck a nerve? Poor little failed normie, you must be so lonely and full of regret that you were too stupid to do anything with your prime and now you lost your chance forever. Maybe that’s why you pretend to be such a tough guy on the internet, it makes you feel better about yourself saying you’d do all these violent things when in reality your a weak pathetic cuck who wouldn’t harm a fly

I hope that I woud kiss a girl

I am still a virgin bro, I hugged and kissed foids, even had a GF before, but that doesn't matter I am still incel because I haven't had sex yet. :chad::chad:
Literally who

I was pimping hoes in my nursery ded srs...

I kissed some little girl when I was like 6 years old.

I told her she cant have her lunch unless she kisses me and she obliged because I didn't let her seat down and have her meal until she did.

View: https://youtu.be/ZWv-f0Rqs6M?t=61

That was like the only positive interaction with a woman in my entire life JFL

Yeah because people lose their looks and things are different when you’re older.
At least when I was a teenager I had numbers in my phone and had some female interest or ones talk to me. A little bit in early to mid 20s then nothing for years.

It’s like how people who had social lives when they were younger, teenager years, up to maybe 24’or so then at 30 there’s nothing.
Incel is involuntary celibate, You’ve never lost it to begin with. If I lose my virginity now and go on a dry spell for 10 years I’m still not an incel. That’s the point. Once you lose ur virginity can u ever be a virgin? NO. This is the case here

You guys always take this to extremes, it’s like someone is chad or they’ve never even had a conversation. Plenty of guys who had relationships in the past have gotten older and look worse and are incel now, plenty of guys had some experience but not even to lose it, plenty of guys who did it when they were teens or early 20s are now incel cause of facial changes and getting older. How you going to say someone isn’t incel cause they had it in the past… being incel is a current state thing…
Most 40 year old men are basically incel because they are old and can’t get females anymore even if they did previously.
In the end everyone practically becomes one
This, to be classified as an incel you have to had no sex in 6 months.

This whole only virgin=incel is bs

Aww did i struck a nerve? Poor little failed normie, you must be so lonely and full of regret that you were too stupid to do anything with your prime and now you lost your chance forever. Maybe that’s why you pretend to be such a tough guy on the internet, it makes you feel better about yourself saying you’d do all these violent things when in reality your a weak pathetic cuck who wouldn’t harm a fly
I would kill everyone here including you you don’t fucking tell me what I wouldn’t do I would execute your family members in front of you. I would take my chainsaw to everyone here and everyone in the incel tears forum aswell. If I had the chance I’d cut your heads all off. Shove these stupid assumptions of yours back in your ass I was NEVER NORMAL the next person who I attack I’ll throw in another hit while thinking of you you worthless maggot. I would fucking torture you with a power drill. You things are nothing but worthless bacteria

Yo
Youre just an anime loving faggot you probably would get your ass handed to you. You’re probably one of these sad beta fucks who actually lives up to the neckbeard stereotype . Seriously why arnt any of you normal people besides the looks thing… is everyone here just some weeaboo type geek

Incel is involuntary celibate, You’ve never lost it to begin with. If I lose my virginity now and go on a dry spell for 10 years I’m still not an incel. That’s the point. Once you lose ur virginity can u ever be a virgin? NO. This is the case here
That’s a joke most guys are wether they done it in the past or not it’s a current thing. If you did in teenage years and had nothing in 20s you’re still one cause in your current state you cant

I would kill everyone here including you you don’t fucking tell me what I wouldn’t do I would execute your family members in front of you. I would take my chainsaw to everyone here and everyone in the incel tears forum aswell. If I had the chance I’d cut your heads all off. Shove these stupid assumptions of yours back in your ass I was NEVER NORMAL the next person who I attack I’ll throw in another hit while thinking of you you worthless maggot. I would fucking torture you with a power drill. You things are nothing but worthless bacteria

You wouldn’t do shit lol, you are completely powerless, you can’t do a thing to me. “Muh execute family members and kill everyone with a chainsaw and decapitate them” Yeah right, this is just getting pathetic. Your stupid internet psychopath act is making me cringe so hard rn it’s not even funny

That’s a joke most guys are wether they done it in the past or not it’s a current thing. If you did in teenage years and had nothing in 20s you’re still one cause in your current state you cant
Lmao that’s gotta be the most stupidest thing I’ve read, goddamn you are such a failed normie cuck it’s hilarious

View attachment 678902

You wouldn’t do shit lol, you are completely powerless, you can’t do a thing to me. “Muh execute family members and kill everyone with a chainsaw and decapitate them” Yeah right, this is just getting pathetic. Your stupid internet psychopath act is making me cringe so hard rn it’s not even funny
I’d kill everyone here including you and your family you are worthless bacteria

Lmao that’s gotta be the most stupidest thing I’ve read, goddamn you are such a failed normie cuck it’s hilarious
You think that’s stupid how!? What in your retarded brain can’t rationalise that?! You don’t even know logic. Of course someone’s past doesn’t determine what they are in their current state. Plenty of people had some experience when they were younger but look worse as they’re older what good is the past when your current state things are different. You have no idea what celibacy even is if you think someone having it in the past means they are not celibate in the current time even if it’s been ten years. You’re probably just some stupid teenage moron whose worthless life just revolves around your lame fucking computer. Fuck you you worthless waste of oxygen. You are nothing more than excrement

You think that’s stupid how!? What in your retarded brain can’t rationalise that?! You don’t even know logic. Of course someone’s past doesn’t determine what they are in their current state. Plenty of people had some experience when they were younger but look worse as they’re older what good is the past when your current state things are different. You have no idea what celibacy even is if you think someone having it in the past means they are not celibate in the current time even if it’s been ten years. You’re probably just some stupid teenage moron whose worthless life just revolves around your lame fucking computer. Fuck you you worthless waste of oxygen. You are nothing more than excrement
Stop feeding the troll, he is gonna blow up from excessive food

Stop feeding the troll, he is gonna blow up from excessive food
I would legitimately brutalise this guy people don’t get that… I’m mentally unstable now

I don’t even have one
I would rip your organs out of your stomach along with your dick
Deranged tranny, take your meds, hormones idk.
It's not my problem you chopped yours off, boyo

I’d kill everyone here including you and your family you are worthless bacteria
Nope you wouldn’t do a thing. All bark, no bite. You’re just a filthy mutt yapping at his owner
”the past is the past sweaty“

Deranged tranny, take your meds, hormones idk.
It's not my problem you chopped yours off, boyo
Havnt done that yet fucko and I’m more male than anyone here

Yo

Youre just an anime loving faggot you probably would get your ass handed to you. You’re probably one of these sad beta fucks who actually lives up to the neckbeard stereotype . Seriously why arnt any of you normal people besides the looks thing… is everyone here just some weeaboo type geek
Poor little normie feels all alone because there aren’t enough fellow redditors to circlejerk his dogshit opinions with, too many weirdos and geeks on the incel forum for his liking :feelsbadman:

Poor little normie feels all alone because there aren’t enough fellow redditors to circlejerk his dogshit opinions with, too many weirdos and geeks on the incel forum for his liking
You are fucking kidding right….
Now that there shows how ignorant you are…
Just stop this pointless replying. I get enough arguing with clowns on my youtube.
I shouldn’t even bother explaining this..
I HATE reddit users. They are a hive mind of ignorance and denial , still hanging onto the delusion of behaviour and personality as a security blanket to prevent them from acknowledging it’s all about their looks and to hold onto their ideal of females as good people . They’re all deluded and liars. I hate reddit and it’s people I wish I could delete all reddit users from existence as these people are like all clones and perpetuate lies society would be far better with them. They’re all liberal pc types.
Reddit lied to me for years every time I asked advice literally gave me complexes about my hair and clothing thinking I was legitimately doing something wrong.
And I was never normal in my teenage years onwards . Was an outcast since like 11 or 12. Had a bit of a social life to a degree but never enough to have success. Sort of like how some regular guys get in the friend zone but just don’t look good enough to get past that. I had a few associates and numbers etc but wasn’t good looking enough to get past that. That was years ago. Havnt had any interactions like that in years. Plenty of guys had a few interactions when they were younger but had no success and it’s always because they just lack in the looks area. This is pointless explaining. Im used to it on youtube or Facebook but not here.

Just stop this pointless replying. I get enough arguing with clowns on my youtube.
I HATE reddit users. They are a hive mind of ignorance and denial , still hanging onto the delusion of behaviour and personality as a security blanket to prevent them from acknowledging it’s all about their looks and to hold onto their ideal of females as good people . They’re all deluded and liars. I hate reddit and it’s people I wish I could delete all reddit users from existence as these people are like all clones and perpetuate lies society would be far better with them. They’re all liberal pc types.
Reddit lied to me for years every time I asked advice literally gave me complexes about my hair and clothing thinking I was legitimately doing something wrong.
And I was never normal in my teenage years onwards . Was an outcast since like 11 or 12. Had a bit of a social life to a degree but never enough to have success. Sort of like how some regular guys get in the friend zone but just don’t look good enough to get past that. I had a few associates and numbers etc but wasn’t good looking enough to get past that. That was years ago. Havnt had any interactions like that in years. Plenty of guys had a few interactions when they were younger but had no success and it’s always because they just lack in the looks area. This is pointless explaining. Im used to it on youtube or Facebook but not here.
Keep writing essays for me normie cuck, not one word was read in that shitpile of a paragraph

Niggggaaaaaaa stop that! You are being trolled because you give out loads of funny reactions! Want to stop this? Just dont respond to provocations, be smarter than that

Niggggaaaaaaa stop that! You are being trolled because you give out loads of funny reactions! Want to stop this? Just dont respond to provocations, be smarter than that
This shit isn’t funny

That is literally not what an incel is.

these forums prove that incels are an incredibly small minority
Or it's filled with retarded trolls forcing actual incels to rethink their ways. Which fails after their lies are founded out anyway.

To be honest, most of the guys who say that they kissed girl or had a girlfriend here are lying/trolling. I refuse to believe someone like this would be rotting on this forum

cucked and wrong. You can't tell me you've been sleeping around in your teens, 20's and thirties and now cause the past 5 years you haven't had sex ur incel. Doesn't work like that.
Exactly:yes::yes::yes:.

That "Past doesn't matter, I used to have sex and now am an incel," bullshit is literally the same kind of retarded logic whores use to convince their betabuxxers to marry them despite them having spent decades being gangbanged and cummed in by Chads.

Compare this:

"Waaaah:foidSoy:! The past doesn't matter sweatie:foidSoy:! It doesn't matter that I've spent the entirety of my teens, 20s and 30s being used like a cumrag by every Chad:chad: that so much as glanced at me while completely ignoring guys:incel: like you:foidSoy:, the past is past, let bygones be bygones, none of that matters anymore and after hundreds of gangbangs I'm ready to be a wife to you:foidSoy:. Now be a real stepfather and STEP up for me and Tyrone Jr.:foidSoy:."

to this:

"Waaaah:soy:! The past doesn't matter you retards:soy:! It doesn't matter that I creampied hundreds of JBs when I was young:chad:, it doesn't matter that I would've mocked and made fun of you guys if I were your age:chad:, it doesn't matter that none of you guys will ever experience even 1/100th of what I've routinely experienced in my youth in your entire lives:chad:, the past is past, let bygones be bygones, none of that matters anymore, all that matters is that right now my looks aren't what they used to be:feels:, so that means that I'm totally a super-duper truecel, and if you want me out, than you're just a stupid retard and I'll kill your entire family:soy:!"

Literally the same type of logic.

We KHHVs are a minority even in this place
Exactly KHHV bro:feelsrope:.

average 2022cel tbh
Over for non-average 2022cels:cryfeels:.

Exactly:yes::yes::yes:.

That "Past doesn't matter, I used to have sex and now am an incel," bullshit is literally the same kind of retarded logic whores use to convince their betabuxxers to marry them despite them having spent decades being gangbanged and cummed in by Chads.

Compare this:

"Waaaah:foidSoy:! The past doesn't matter sweatie:foidSoy:! It doesn't matter that I've spent the entirety of my teens, 20s and 30s being used like a cumrag by every Chad:chad: that so much as glanced at me while completely ignoring guys:incel: like you:foidSoy:, the past is past, let bygones be bygones, none of that matters anymore and after hundreds of gangbangs I'm ready to be a wife to you:foidSoy:. Now be a real stepfather and STEP up for me and Tyrone Jr.:foidSoy:."

to this:

"Waaaah:soy:! The past doesn't matter you retards:soy:! It doesn't matter that I creampied hundreds of JBs when I was young:chad:, it doesn't matter that I would've mocked and made fun of you guys if I were your age:chad:, it doesn't matter that none of you guys will ever experience even 1/100th of what I've routinely experienced in my youth in your entire lives:chad:, the past is past, let bygones be bygones, none of that matters anymore, all that matters is that right now my looks aren't what they used to be:feels:, so that means that I'm totally a super-duper truecel, and if you want me out, than you're just a stupid retard and I'll kill your entire family:soy:!"

Literally the same type of logic.

Exactly KHHV bro:feelsrope:.

Over for non-average 2022cels:cryfeels:.
Yeah, but what is with someone who had sex 1 or 2 times, had a few opportunities and is now Incel since 10 years or so. Also what's with a chad that aged badly? Whos face looks round and undefined now and has Norwood 5?

Anyone can become an Incel.

Being an Incel doesn't equal being a virgin

Lol No One Here Can Even Define What An Incel Is.