Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average "Incel" on Incels.is

Yeah, but what is with someone who had sex 1 or 2 times, had a few opportunities and is now Incel since 10 years or so. Also what's with a chad that aged badly? Whos face looks round and undefined now and has Norwood 5?
I'd say that those people are failed normies. Certainly below Chads and normies, but their lives are still overall better than those of a vast majority of people on forums such as this.

Anyone can become an Incel.
Guys like this are completely free to identify however they want, but if you're a sexhaver, whether a current or a former one is honestly irrelevant, and come to a forum like this, which is filled with guys who would happily kill to experience at least a 1/10th of what you did in your heyday, guys who know that you'd most likely just mock and bully them if you were still young and in their presence, there's obviously bound to be at least some conflict.

Being an Incel doesn't equal being a virgin
Whether rightly or wrongly, for a lot of people on this forum, and in the wider incelosphere as well, it does. Personally, I've never been a fan of any relativistic, non-absolute definition of inceldom (as in, that if you didn't have sex for x days, you're an incel, or that only some types of unpaid sex count, and so on.) It just leaves open the possibility of said boundary shifting further and further eventually, to a level that's bound to be simply cruel mockery for the life-long KHHV truecels on those sites.

Case in point, I distinctly remember posts on r/Braincels, just weeks before it was banned, claiming that married men are the true incels, because by living with foids, they are the ones who get to know how shitty they really are. Thankfully, I remember those posts mostly being downvoted, but the mere fact that they were being made tells a lot about how "seriously" some posters on there took their self-identification as incels. Obviously, I'd never want for this forum to reach a level like that, so, personally, I'm in favor of as much gatekeeping as possible.