Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average foid teacher

Based kid to be honest. But yes this is truly sad.

The matrix is trying to get rid of young G.

This is why as much as I disagree with certain things Tate says, I stand with him. It's not so much Tate that they hate. It's masculinity and straight males PERIOD. They hate all of us and want us all to die. Tate is just the representative. They want to kill all of us and he's just an obstacle in the way saying that it's ok for males to be males.

Lmao I always talk about Andrew Tate with my friend in comp science and I make sure to talk about him out loud so my foid classmate can hear about him too.

That bald retard lives inside of these whores heads rent free

"this kid is a terrorist!" :feels::foidSoy:

Her biggest OPP is a 12 year old :cool: Proud teacher moment:feelsLightsaber::foidSoy:

Hard to believe how unironically proud of this she is. You can read the humble bragging feels off that post.

He's a top g in the making

What a shit teacher. Teachers are meant to try to get students to discuss matters and broaden their horizons, you can’t just shut out an idea as a teacher. This is why foids should be banned from teaching

Lmao "Checkmate, Misogynist". Wow, you sure showed him.

Yep that guy is gonna go ER in 5 years

I can’t believe how mainstream a pua youtber got it’s crazy how normies overreact to everything, and inadvertently make the thing they hate so much that much more popular

Based studentcel

No Woke World For You, Misandrist.

I can’t believe how mainstream a pua youtber got it’s crazy how normies overreact to everything, and inadvertently make the thing they hate so much that much more popular
Same with incels ironically. This place would be completely dead if cucktears didn't exist. Streisand effect in action i guess.

I can see how this woman's stomach overhangs past her waistband on her cheap mom chinos, barely held back by a thin flowery blouse

"I don't agree with him therefore you don't have the right to mention him"

Freedom of speech according to foids.

This is why as much as I disagree with certain things Tate says, I stand with him. It's not so much Tate that they hate. It's masculinity and straight males PERIOD. They hate all of us and want us all to die. Tate is just the representative. They want to kill all of us and he's just an obstacle in the way saying that it's ok for males to be males.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She thinks she's some vigilante superhero or something

My thoughts exactly. It’s better for young teens to be redpilled and bitter AF than bluepilled, even if the redpilling is a marketing ploy by Tate.

It’s so comedic. They try to cancel the man, but he’s still popular so they arrest him and even claim foids who have straight up said they weren’t victims, are.

JFL. I first found out about r/truecels from Redditors complaining about the worst subs on the site. At the time it was obscure, but it would eventually lead to the three best subs on that shitty site

This is illegal in all of Europe, pretty sure she can't pull this off even in America

After reading this I'm gonna be honest I would go ER even as a redpiller if I was him and got punished for this shit

Damn she really thought she achieved something

This is illegal in all of Europe, pretty sure she can't pull this off even in America
Not illegal where I live, in fact they probably do it here too.

the students have more maturity than the foid teacher

All women are idiots.

:society:☕

What Tate says that upset these whores so much? Female nature? Well, must be something very based and cold reality to reach a censorship point.

My thoughts exactly. It’s better for young teens to be redpilled and bitter AF than bluepilled, even if the redpilling is a marketing ploy by Tate.

It’s so comedic. They try to cancel the man, but he’s still popular so they arrest him and even claim foids who have straight up said they weren’t victims, are.

JFL. I first found out about r/truecels from Redditors complaining about the worst subs on the site. At the time it was obscure, but it would eventually lead to the three best subs on that shitty site
:feelskek:

At the beginning of the year I ensured that Andrew Tate or any of his teachings would not be accepted in the classroom by informing the administrators of who he was. They have backed me 100%— if Tate or his rhetoric are mentioned on assignments they receive a 0, if he is mentioned in class they are assigned supplementary work in the form of a research essay. It has been effective in keeping his name out of mouths.
thats why females need to be oppressed, you give women a particle of freedom now, years later they turn into dictators

I hate all female teachers. They are dumb cunts who stopped they mental development at school. They act like they most retarded "popular" peers :feelsUgh:

I hate all female teachers. They are dumb cunts who stopped they mental development at school. They act like they most retarded "popular" peers :feelsUgh: