Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average foid in 2024 tells story about ricecel getting cucked

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1at607a/having_an_older_sister_who_isnt_into_asian_guys/kqzjmje/

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I’m a woman but had a close Asian male friend in high school who dealt with what you’re dealing with over a decade ago. I was friends with his twin sister and the football team (white and black guys) ran a train on us senior year. I still remember those ass holes coming up to him at prom and showing him the video of his sister, and telling him he’d never have an experience like that. A few months later he came out as asexual, and had been a hermit ever since.

Beyond brutal, how many ricecels like this are there that nobody knows about? :feelsseriously:

@pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @mcmoohyun

That sounds like smut writing right there

the football team (white and black guys) ran a train on us senior year. I still remember those ass holes coming up to him at prom and showing him the video of his sister
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, personality:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:? Kindness:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:?

How could assholes like this even run a train on two chicks, IT and other bluepillers told me that gangbangs are only for the guys who volunteer to feed the homeless and help old ladies cross the streets:soy::soy::soy::soy:?

A few months later he came out as asexual, and had been a hermit ever since.
He didn't come out as asexual you dumb cunt, and he hasn't chosen to be a hermit in any way, he was been made that and forced into that role by the guys you and his sister freely let fuck you, while you've never even though of letting him so much as kiss you no matter how much it would've helped his confidence and self-image.

Last edited:
i like how xhe ends by saying she's not into asian guys lmao. there was no reason to say that yet xhe felt the need to make it known

That sounds like smut writing right there
Cope this is reality, this is how ricecels in the west actually live. Nobody knows about it because they either rope or become incel NEETs, and tbh even if they talked about it nobody would care. Reminds me of the story @riceronicel told that was even more brutal, he roped by the way.

He didn't come out as asexual you dumb cunt, and he hasn't chosen to be a hermit in any way, he was made that and forced into that role by the guys you and his sister freely let fuck you, while you've never even though of letting him so much as kiss you no matter how much it would've helped his confidence and self-image.
She even had to put in there how shes not attracted to ricecels :feelskek:

god damn, that's sad

Cope this is reality, this is how ricecels in the west actually live. Nobody knows about it because they either rope or become incel NEETs, and tbh even if they talked about it nobody would care. Reminds me of the story @riceronicel told that was even more brutal, he roped by the way.
Most ricecels in the West are an only child so they will never experience what this guy has.

Most ricecels in the West are an only child so they will never experience what this guy has.
Are they? I am and I'm glad I don't have a noodlewhore sister.

This is 100% real. You guys cope about larping all you want, you don’t know women.

Mods should pin this. This is hilariously brutal.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, personality:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:? Kindness:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:?

How could assholes like this even run a train on two chicks, IT and other bluepillers told me that gangbangs are only for the guys who volunteer to feed the homeless and help old ladies cross the streets:soy::soy::soy::soy:?

He didn't come out as asexual you dumb cunt, and he hasn't chosen to be a hermit in any way, he was been made that and forced into that role by the guys you and his sister freely let fuck you, while you've never even though of letting him so much as kiss you no matter how much it would've helped his confidence and self-image.

I can’t comprehend how anybody experiencing women like this could believe men are less evil than women.

You look at someone like Hitler and yes, really fucked up shit. Genociding a population? Fucked up. But he still had some fucked up moral logic to it - “we are protecting Germany from parasites” and so forth.

But these women? They not only date men who are psychopaths (who only bring harm to the community and their peers, even to the point of causing other peers to drop out of society due to psychological distress) but let them run trains on them. There’s no sense of social or moral duty whatsoever. It’s like looking at a dog with rabies. It just acts on instinct and there’s no logical reasoning or process behind the eyes.

It’s no wonder that every single religion in history has connected women with evil. Even the Buddha said that women could never attain Nirvana.

This gotta be larp. This gotta be larp.... This can't be real
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

definitely a whitecel larp. lots of larping on youtube and reddit.

"foid" said "ran a train on us"

I don't think any woman would say "ran a train on us" even if they were quoting someone. Idgaf if it sounds like a cope I'm not believing in this cuckold larp fantasy shit.

I don't think any woman would say "ran a train on us" even if they were quoting someone. Idgaf if it sounds like a cope I'm not believing in this cuckold larp fantasy shit.
Retweet

i like how xhe ends by saying she's not into asian guys lmao. there was no reason to say that yet xhe felt the need to make it known
You didn’t respect xheir pronouns. Do better Chud

:lul::lul::lul:

It’s too on brand for foid nature to be a LARP. Unless BixNood himself wrote that to try and blackpill this ricecel
I don't think foids use language like 'ran a train on us'

:lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

The cuckoldry of asians as a race never ceases to amaze me. Only saving grace is asian countries are dying out, so hopefully there will be less and less scenes like that in the future. Either asians restore their ownership over their whore women or they die out to rid us all of this embarassment.

I still remember jerking off to those ass holes coming up to him at prom and showing him the video of his sister, and telling him he’d never have an experience like that. A few months later he came out as asexual, and had been a hermit ever since.
is what she probably meant

There are many women who like asian men but it just so happens that i only date niggers and cumskins who will ravage me tee hee

The cuckoldry of asians as a race never ceases to amaze me. Only saving grace is asian countries are dying out, so hopefully there will be less and less scenes like that in the future. Either asians restore their ownership over their whore women or they die out to rid us all of this embarassment.
I hope all us Asians get put out of our misery by Covid-25. Eat those bats brocels!

Notice how she didn't mention having a preference for Asian men :feelshaha: :feelshaha: literally the only women I've seen having a preference for Asian guys are kpooplovers. Even then it's chang only.

definitely a whitecel larp. lots of larping on youtube and reddit.

"foid" said "ran a train on us"

Yeah...there's too many holes in this story.

Four isn't fourteen.

His whore mother remarried a racist old cumskin who abused him and after he died he took his rifle and shot himself.
Brutal may he rest in peace and that cumskin rest in piss and suffer in hell

This is honestly one of the most brutal posts I have ever read. I think I changed my mind and think rice have it the worst.

Behead the foids in gta

"I’m a woman but had a close Asian male friend in high school who dealt with what you’re dealing with over a decade ago. I was friends with his twin sister and the football team (white and black guys) ran a train on us senior year."
HOLY BRUTAL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: least whorish foid. This is genuinely the most brutal thing I've ever read no joke
:feelshaha:

Last edited: