Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average dating profile in moscow in 2023

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Kristina, 24, Moscow
Hi, my name is Kristina and I recently moved to Moscow from Nizhny Novgorod. It would be great to find people to make friends with! I love biology (botanist by education), programming (mastering Java) , knitting, poker, cooking, drawing, walking, icons, my cat, people in general Do not drink, do not smoke, but bad habits are Married, polyamory in a free relationship It would be great to see your photos, as I'm a little lookist

Screenshot 20230901 163015

She's only 24 but already has her pair bonding ability destroyed and looks like 50 years old cheap hooker

fucking whore looks like 40 but idc i want to breed her with my quality product semen plase be with me fucking whore i will make you feel in the heaven fucking whore you should have been with me other than fucking manlets i amtoo autistic and non nt i actually have great personality fucking whore kys

fucking whore looks like 40 but idc i want to breed her with my quality product semen plase be with me fucking whore i will make you feel in the heaven fucking whore you should have been with me other than fucking manlets i amtoo autistic and non nt i actually have great personality fucking whore kys

troon face

I would kill her not fuck tbh

she looks damn near 40 :feelspuke:

"only 24" jfl she's been out of her prime for two years now

She looks like someone who would work at a strip club, and someone who got divorced and married with 3 guys in a span of 20 years.