Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average college whore receives x3200 more likes compared to literal male model

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
That doesn't really make sense. There are aspie normies on lookism who i've seen get that amount in a few hours with mirror selfies. Are there pictures of the model that was used?

Last edited:
This reddit post was already linked and discussed yesterday/two days ago.

That doesn't really make sense. There are aspie normies on lookism who i've seen get that amount in a few hours. Are there pictures of the model that was used?
didnt see the pics, as if that matters jfl
would it really surprise you that average slut get more attention than chad
This reddit post was already linked and discussed yesterday/two days ago.
dont care grayfag

didnt see the pics, as if that matters jfl
would it really surprise you that average slut get more attention than chad

dont care grayfag
No, but Chads get 99+ in less than a day. If you look at what models look like on clothing websites, you'll see that it doesn't require you to be good looking to be a model. You just have to look "unique". Obviously the model that was used in this experiment wasn't that good looking.

If you look at what models look like on clothing websites, you'll see that it doesn't require you to be good looking to be a model. You just have to look "unique"
what models are u looking at nigger, the ones i see are typical chads but really skinny
regardless even if the dude in the op is high tier normie and not chad, it doesnt justify the huge ratio compared to some slut with a mirror selfie

what models are u looking at nigger, the ones i see are typical chads but really skinny
regardless even if the dude in the op is high tier normie and not chad, it doesnt justify the huge ratio compared to some slut with a mirror selfie
Go on any clothing website that isn't Nike/ Adidas but even their models are ugly as shit. 30 likes in 24 hours isn't even high-tier normie status. Either he's ugly or he's shadowbanned.

Most men swipe right on every girl they see