Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Average 2022 straight relation) Soyjak twitter user admits pissing the couch and being bullied by his ex

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/kimpossiblefact/status/1592352955617148928?s=20&t=3K0_4s-gt1SpMNrAQIwPHQ

So the story is that the Soyjak also known as kimpossiblefact replies to the usual male hating shit you see on twitter. His ex girlfriend finds out and calls him an abuser (typical) and acuses him of pissing all over the couch. The nigga doesn't deny it, he ADMITS IT and proceeds to list how his ex-gf bullied him and abused him too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Of course no one believes him because he's the male and male is always the abuser according to society. Serves him well for being a commie faggot. Also why would you share such embarassing life facts about yourself on the internets? Have some decency.

View: https://twitter.com/kimpossiblefact/status/1592352955617148928?s=20&t=3K0_4s-gt1SpMNrAQIwPHQ

So the story is that the Soyjak also known as kimpossiblefact replies to the usual male hating shit you see on twitter. His ex girlfriend finds out and calls him an abuser (typical) and acuses him of pissing all over the couch. The nigga doesn't deny it, he ADMITS IT and proceeds to list how his ex-gf bullied him and abused him too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Of course no one believes him because he's the male and male is always the abuser according to society. Serves him well for being a commie faggot. Also why would you share such embarassing life facts about yourself on the internets? Have some decency.

DNR but fuck that soycuck

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: If you honestly think the average man is any better than the average woman
I agree but anytime I hear “I’m on the woman’s side” in any context I’m disgusted

He is very soy indeed. He probably likes her lips.

Don't care, I use twitter for cute and funny anime arts

Normally I would be pissed off at the foid but imagine naming yourself "Kimpossiblefacts"

Normally I would be pissed off at the foid but imagine naming yourself "Kimpossiblefacts"
Also he posts nothing about Kim Possible. Just the usual leftist, tranny, woke, SJW twitter crap.

I hate twittersoyfags more than I hate women. How can you be so pathetic as a man?

I'm on the women's side now. Most men are overgrown man-children.

I'm on the women's side now. Most men are overgrown man-children.
indeed the cuck deserves what he got. More women need abuse their cucks. Turn em into mush

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back