Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autopedophilia:Troonsanity (troon+insanity) goes far.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★★★
Many troons apparently get turned on at the thought of imagining themselves being little girls—it’s called autopedophilia.
I’m starting to think that something is being put in our food and drinks that’s causing men to develop this. (AB/DL stands for “adult baby/diaper lover.” Very similarly, DDLG stands for “daddy dom/little girl, a sexual relationship where the dominant male is the daddy figure and a woman plays the role of a young girl.”)

IMG 6902

I don't understand the autogynephilia fetish. Life as a femoid always sounded miserable to me.

I don't understand the autogynephilia fetish. Life as a femoid always sounded miserable to me.
I guess many guys troon themselves after long periods of inceldom and feelings of unmanliness. And seeing how foods are never incels.

I wish they would stop coming up with all these mental illness designation labels already

I guess many guys troon themselves after long periods of inceldom and feelings of unmanliness. And seeing how foods are never incels.
They were always just mentally ill in the first place.

This whole culture is basically a way to get away with molesting children

It's always the most chronically online guys who troon out as well. It feels like any public discord is full of trannies when you don't really see any in real life.