Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Automation will Make us All Richer

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

One good thing for incels is the upcoming automation. Automation will make us all richer because less labor hours will be needed for the same productivity. We will have far more copes and wealth than ever before. It's time to embrace automation, not shun it. This is one thing i'm really looking forward to.

In a 100 years time probably

Automation is a blessing and a curse don't really know how to feel about it.

Not at first. At first it will make the rich richer. They will be able to reduce headcount and we will see a huge wave of unemployment. There are people who can produce more value with automation, but there are plenty who are not capable of it. Those people will be cut. The only people who will benefit from automation are those who are educated on data management strategies and those who are social. Everyone else will quickly be gutted.

In a 100 years time probably
It's happening right now.

Not at first. At first it will make the rich richer. They will be able to reduce headcount and we will see a huge wave of unemployment. There are people who can produce more value with automation, but there are plenty who are not capable of it. Those people will be cut. The only people who will benefit from automation are those who are educated on data management strategies and those who are social. Everyone else will quickly be gutted.
The rich can not stay rich in our economy, free competition and high taxes ensures the rich have to continually work and produce to stay rich.

It might make us wealthier but not richer. Know the difference

idk about that. Automation might just cuck people of jobs and government will only give enough money to allow bug man lifestyle while rich live good

Automation ain't gonna get me laid

The rich can not stay rich in our economy, free competition and high taxes ensures the rich have to continually work and produce to stay rich.
They do not have to work because they own the resources.

idk about that. Automation might just cuck people of jobs and government will only give enough money to allow bug man lifestyle while rich live good
Rich will be paying all the taxes to everyone else the rich will become the new resource taps that everyone else can live off.

Rich will be paying all the taxes to everyone else the rich will become the new resource taps that everyone else can live off.

There's such a thing as moving to countries with lesser taxes, don't you know?

Automation will make 90% of people legit poor. We'll just have a very small apartment and eat bugs for food. Don't trust the government. They hate you, unless you're rich.

View attachment 625638
There's such a thing as moving to countries with lesser taxes, don't you know?
So if all the money gets moved out of the country, we can simply replace the money that left with newly created FED money.

>inb4 inflation

The money the rich have is no longer in the country anymore... so we won't be increasing the domestic money supply... we'll just be replacing the money that left.

Automation will make 90% of people legit poor. We'll just have a very small apartment and eat bugs for food. Don't trust the government. They hate you, unless you're rich.
Democrats run the government right now and DEmocrats hate the rich, it's why the rich in the U.S under Democratic policies get squashed to build more suburbs and apartments.

Automation is the final stage where our societies will become 1984-style dictatorships. Automation will make 90% of jobs useless, thereby increasing the unemployment massively. People won't like this and there will be massive revolts that will fail, because the government will make robot soldiers and subjucate the majority of people. And then we will literally become a dictatorship.

Last edited:
Democrats run the government right now and DEmocrats hate the rich, it's why the rich in the U.S under Democratic policies get squashed to build more suburbs and apartments.
True. Most rich Americans vote Republican or Libertarian, but Democratic leaders are very hungry for power, just like Republicans. I hope we don't reach my prediction, but the best thing we can do is to vote the best leaders.

So if all the money gets moved out of the country, we can simply replace the money that left with newly created FED money.

>inb4 inflation

The money the rich have is no longer in the country anymore... so we won't be increasing the domestic money supply... we'll just be replacing the money that left.
I have to admit that I don't live in the USA so I don't know whether this would work or not. But if this plan comes from you then it probably doesn't work.

You're an idiot. Compare tax rates to revenue and see if anything is being taken away.
Revenues don't matter, only net income does.... of course governments don't tax revenue, they tax the profits remaining after expenses.

How dumb are you bro?

Revenues don't matter, only net income does.... of course governments don't tax revenue, they tax the profits remaining after expenses.

How dumb are you bro?
Taxes are a fraction of the income being made. How exactly are their resources being taken away when they are growing? They still retain the principal resource.

Taxes are a fraction of the income being made. How exactly are their resources being taken away when they are growing? They still retain the principal resource.
Same could be said about anybody who saves more than they spend. Nothing stopping anybody from saving their after-tax income more than they spend.

Same could be said about anybody who saves more than they spend. Nothing stopping anybody from saving their after-tax income more than they spend.
That would require an income, I think you might have lost the train of thought since you posted this earlier in the morning, but my original point was that automation would eliminate the need for as many workers and there would be a job shortage, leading to an influx of people with no income. You stated that the rich are dependent on the poor to produce. I said they are not dependent because they have more than enough resources to last several lifetimes. You said those resources are being taken away, but they are not, only the gain they earn by simply owning the resources are being cut into. If production stopped, they would need to dip into the principal resource to survive but they can survive for a very long time. The people at the bottom of the barrel cannot. They will suffer immensely from lack of income.

Last edited:
Automation will make us unemployed

That would require an income, I think you might have lost the train of thought since you posted this earlier in the morning, but my original point was that automation would eliminate the need for as many workers and there would be a job shortage, leading to an influx of people with no income. You stated that the rich are dependent on the poor to produce. I said they are not dependent because they have more than enough resources to last several lifetimes. You said those resources are being taken away, but they are not, only the gain they earn by simply owning the resources are being cut into. If production stopped, they would need to dip into the principal resource to survive but they can survive for a very long time. The people at the bottom of the barrel cannot. They will suffer immensely from lack of income.
Well we kind of derived a new topic after we started arguing about taxes. I was just trying to point out that the rich are taxed, and to a greater degree than anyone else. Just because their assets keep growing doesn't mean their resources aren't being taxed at a higher rate. Anyone can grow their resources.

But about the automation, it won't destroy jobs, it will move jobs into more productive areas and the market will ensure this. Think lifeguards, we have a lot of them. If it weren't for automation, society wouldn't have the resources to fund someone to watch pools. It's only because we have a surplus of resources from automation that we can afford to have people watching boomers swim. As automation destroys more jobs in useless fields, we can open up more fields in others.

Well we kind of derived a new topic after we started arguing about taxes. I was just trying to point out that the rich are taxed, and to a greater degree than anyone else. Just because their assets keep growing doesn't mean their resources aren't being taxed at a higher rate. Anyone can grow their resources.

But about the automation, it won't destroy jobs, it will move jobs into more productive areas and the market will ensure this. Think lifeguards, we have a lot of them. If it weren't for automation, society wouldn't have the resources to fund someone to watch pools. It's only because we have a surplus of resources from automation that we can afford to have people watching boomers swim. As automation destroys more jobs in useless fields, we can open up more fields in others.
Perfect example of how wrong you are. There is currently a lifeguard shortage. Lifeguards are poorly paid and there are not enough laborers who are willing and able to work a lifeguard post. Ability has to meet the need. There is a reason why we do not ever have a 0% unemployment rate. People cannot do any job. Automation will eliminate simple jobs and the only ones left will be skilled jobs. New business ventures in new spaces will employ automation as well. Once unskilled jobs are eliminated and skilled jobs are greatly reduced, you'll have more people than new accessible jobs. It might reach an equilibrium eventually but you'll have a lot of suffering before you get there.

I would be at peace if somehow I knew how to live the rest of my life in monastery away from this evil society

Perfect example of how wrong you are. There is currently a lifeguard shortage. Lifeguards are poorly paid and there are not enough laborers who are willing and able to work a lifeguard post. Ability has to meet the need. There is a reason why we do not ever have a 0% unemployment rate. People cannot do any job. Automation will eliminate simple jobs and the only ones left will be skilled jobs. New business ventures in new spaces will employ automation as well. Once unskilled jobs are eliminated and skilled jobs are greatly reduced, you'll have more people than new accessible jobs. It might reach an equilibrium eventually but you'll have a lot of suffering before you get there.
>There is currently a lifeguard shortage

That is proof of my point. The DEMAND for labor is outstripping the supply

>Lifeguards are poorly paid and there are not enough laborers who are willing and able to work a lifeguard post. Ability has to meet the need

Dude, you're proving my point. We're at the most automated time in history yet demand for labor has never been higher.

>There is currently a lifeguard shortage

That is proof of my point. The DEMAND for labor is outstripping the supply

>Lifeguards are poorly paid and there are not enough laborers who are willing and able to work a lifeguard post. Ability has to meet the need

Dude, you're proving my point. We're at the most automated time in history yet demand for labor has never been higher.
We have one of the highest unemployment rates as well. Demand for skilled labor is high. Demand for unskilled labor is not high enough to raise wages because they are non essential positions. That is why they remain vacant.

We have one of the highest unemployment rates as well. Demand for skilled labor is high. Demand for unskilled labor is not high enough to raise wages because they are non essential positions. That is why they remain vacant.
That's because people are choosing not to work.... not because there are no jobs available.

That's because people are choosing not to work.... not because there are no jobs available.
They are choosing not to work because the jobs available do not pay the minimum required to survive. I dont believe you are really a financial consultant. I don't think you even took MacroEcon.

They are choosing not to work because the jobs available do not pay the minimum required to survive. I dont believe you are really a financial consultant. I don't think you even took MacroEcon.
They pay more than enough to survive. I can easily write out a budget on excel that shows you just how easy it is to live if you actually don't spend everyday on drugs.

I don't think you even finished highschool

They pay more than enough to survive. I can easily write out a budget on excel that shows you just how easy it is to live if you actually don't spend everyday on drugs.

I don't think you even finished highschool
Please write out the budget, I would love to see it. You can make it for the average American household? 2-3 working adults and 2-3 dependents?

Agreed it's a meme like AI and nuclear fusion
I don't understand all the hype with AI. It's not an artificial intelligence at all.

Once I wrote a program to make decisions using Bayes Theorem and it was all about working out if something would match on prior probability. It was maths.

are you being ironic? wtf is this retardation

Please write out the budget, I would love to see it. You can make it for the average American household? 2-3 working adults and 2-3 dependents?
Well if you have 2-3 dependents that screws everything up.

are you being ironic? wtf is this retardation
>The word "process" is important here. If competition is viewed as a dynamic, rivalrous process of entrepreneurship, then the fact that a single producer happens to have the lowest costs at any one point in time is of little or no consequence. The enduring forces of competition — including potential competition — will render free-market monopoly an impossibility.

Well if you have 2-3 dependents that screws everything up.
It does but shouldn't we consider most Americans when talking about the impacts of automation?

It does but shouldn't we consider most Americans when talking about the impacts of automation?
Yes... but i don't see how it's the fault of automation that Americans can't afford 2-3 dependents. If anything automation will make it easier for them by making them richer.

Yes... but i don't see how it's the fault of automation that Americans can't afford 2-3 dependents. If anything automation will make it easier for them by making them richer.
It won't make them richer is the problem. There is a basic need that is required. Automation eliminates jobs that most Americans are able to fulfill as is. It would either have to be accompanied by a program to educate and train them to do the new jobs that will exist, and those jobs will have to pay enough to support a family on two income in order to maintain the status quo. Any additional wealth generated is funneled upward.

It won't make them richer is the problem. There is a basic need that is required. Automation eliminates jobs that most Americans are able to fulfill as is. It would either have to be accompanied by a program to educate and train them to do the new jobs that will exist, and those jobs will have to pay enough to support a family on two income in order to maintain the status quo. Any additional wealth generated is funneled upward.
Automation will improve the pay of the new jobs it creates... because the dollars that these new jobs pay will have higher purchasing power due to the lower cost production brought about by automation.

Automation will improve the pay of the new jobs it creates... because the dollars that these new jobs pay will have higher purchasing power due to the lower cost production brought about by automation.
Or prices will simply remain the same and businesses will take bigger margins instead.