Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autoimmunecel: The Introduction

Thank you, I try to imagine that life may change and one day I will live a wonderful life. I dream of this everyday. My mom tells me to visualize this but It's just so hard.. I am just glad I don't have MS like my father he has failed my family in every way possible
Good luck my man. I know we rightfully shit on reddit a lot, but for things like this it may be helpful to you. There are subs for people with inflammatory bowel diseases.

Fever and blood are for inflammatory bowel diseases. IBS doesn't give fever nor blood. It's an umbrella term for when there isn't anything physiologically wrong but you're still getting symptoms.
Nope i got tested in a private clinic they didnt find shit i was fine they said it was in my head

Hello, this is my first post. I decided to post this because my life is probably going to end soon. According to my doctor I will have to completely remove my colon or pass on soon. If you are an autoimmunecel please contact me and we may understand each other and help those who will come after us. First things first my life ended the day I was born. An autoimmune disease means your body wants you dead and has betrayed you completely. You're own body hates you and wishes you died. A lifelong condition that you have to fight everyday to the day you die. To start, from the very beginning, my mother is a very attractive women (according to everyone I know) and my father is another autoimmunecel normie. He is currently an MScel. If you don't know what that means, it means his life ended the day when multiple sclerosis took his soul. It took his mind, body and soul. He cant use his hands, legs, mind, speech, mental or interact with anyone in any meaningful way. I am one of his caregivers. I have to wipe the shit from his ass and feed him every single day. I don't think he even remembers who I am. When it comes to MS it ends very soon, especially when they don't take medication. I can't ask him for guidance, help, anything, the chapter ended, the story ended. The finale chapter was written the book is closed and there is nothing more to be done. I don't think he sees me as his son anymore. He forgets my name. You could compare it to Alzheimer's. It has completely broken him and me. He forgets questions as soon as you ask him. My dog recently died from Autoimmune hemolytic anemia. He was a sweet dog, and I loved him so much he held my mind together. Right after my other dog died a year ago. He was a Yorkshire Terrier, Shih Tzu cross. He completely held me together. I am a Ulcerativecolitiscel, I was seen as worthless my entire life from friends, family and women. Only in the past year did I get diagnosed and told I will have to take medication everyday for the rest of my life. They said I was completely anemic. I have always been subhuman, never had a female interaction. I am 22 years old and now my doctor has told me if my medication doesn't work I will need my entire colon removed. I have been bleeding for years everyday. I have decided I would rather die than that. So I have made plans for that. I took too long to get the diagnosis. This post Is to hopefully convince other autoimmunecels to go and get this fixed before it goes too far. Everyday I woke up and I hoped things would get better and I would live a good life. This was not the case. My uncle has crohns disease and is probably going to die soon aswell since his medication isn't working anymore. My mother also has an autoimmune skin disease which hurts her everyday. The pain I feel everyday is so extreme I can't bear it anymore. I took many of the medications but I have learned its not enough. It feels like shitting glass and nails 10 times a day. I can't sleep more than 1 hour at a time. This was all before my high school years, the years I hoped would be my redemption but alas I am ugly as sin... and now I am living in my room with no friends nothing and slowly dying. My mother is the only one who cares for me. I am Autoimmunecel. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

If you guys have one thing to thank, let it be your health. Once it goes... its gone. I hope you all live a healthy life.
Once you passed, is there anyway for you to haunt the Stacies. Make sure you appear as the most scariest apparition as possible to scare Chad and make him cry for his mommy. I'll make sure you are avenged by kicking mother natures ass. Her cosmic crimes will not be forgotten! FOR INCELDIA WE ARE ONE FOR INCELIDA WE ARE THE ONES WHO LIVE

First things first my life ended the day I was born.

" in my beginning is my end" t.s. eliot

"I was born and my life was over" Saint Hamudi (PBUH).

"my life ended the day I was born" Autoimmunecel

Two subhumans with screwed immune systems decide to marry and procreate. What could go wrong?

Brutal. This is why I try and eat healthy, fast, etc. But ultimately these things are not up to you. Your health suddenly deteriorates and you have no idea why or what’s happening.
Brutal my friend being an incel is already a curse i too have suffered by my colon for unknowing reasons it goes insane sometimes and the pain and diarrhea is unherable doctors didnt find shit they thought it was parasites and i took medications multiple times which i think it posioned my shitty colon also i think i got this from my mom so i feel you colon is the worst and most shitty organ and the pain you can have from it i do not wish it to anyone
Im very sorry for you my friend if i could i would spend time with you irl rest easy soldier i do hope you survive though
Good luck my man. I know we rightfully shit on reddit a lot, but for things like this it may be helpful to you. There are subs for people with inflammatory bowel diseases.
Thanks guys. My extended family says to suck it up and get a job! Like are you fucking kidding. I can barely go 10ft without extreme pain fatigue and urgency. I told them my gi doctor said I'm fucked and have a severe case but they don't seem to recognize the severity. Yet they think I'm "good enough" to go apply and get a job! They don't give a shit about me. They see me maybe every 1-2 years. My family cursed me I'm telling you. I'm going to make a new thread about this but my "native indian" side always disagreed with my father and mothers marriage. They fucking cursed me and my family I fucking hate them all. They live on an island and get up to who fucking knows what kind of evil shit. Its an indian burial ground. I will though. I am getting on a ferry as soon as a I feel better and confronted them.

Once you passed, is there anyway for you to haunt the Stacies. Make sure you appear as the most scariest apparition as possible to scare Chad and make him cry for his mommy. I'll make sure you are avenged by kicking mother natures ass. Her cosmic crimes will not be forgotten! FOR INCELDIA WE ARE ONE FOR INCELIDA WE ARE THE ONES WHO LIVE
I will see to haunting them as soon as my corpse is in the ground. They made fun of me all my life from elementary to highschool and beyond. When I was 9 years old a mini Chad humiliated me Infront of 30+ people cause I'm "autistic" and can't play soccer. That sent me down this path eternally. They deserver to pay. I will however go after my family first though. I need answers. Btw I'm not autistic but might have aspergers..

" in my beginning is my end" t.s. eliot

"I was born and my life was over" Saint Hamudi (PBUH).

"my life ended the day I was born" Autoimmunecel

Two subhumans with screwed immune systems decide to marry and procreate. What could go wrong?
So it is and so it shall be. Thus is life as a subhuman. I have tried talking to my parents about it but they just can't admit to be the cause of my nightmare hell life. Makes me feel resentment.

Thanks guys. My extended family says to suck it up and get a job! Like are you fucking kidding. I can barely go 10ft without extreme pain fatigue and urgency. I told them my gi doctor said I'm fucked and have a severe case but they don't seem to recognize the severity. Yet they think I'm "good enough" to go apply and get a job! They don't give a shit about me. They see me maybe every 1-2 years. My family cursed me I'm telling you. I'm going to make a new thread about this but my "native indian" side always disagreed with my father and mothers marriage. They fucking cursed me and my family I fucking hate them all. They live on an island and get up to who fucking knows what kind of evil shit. Its an indian burial ground. I will though. I am getting on a ferry as soon as a I feel better and confronted them.
Are you native american?

Are you native american?
I'm about 15-25% native indigenous. My mothers side is almost completely native and my fathers side is 100% white Europeans. I have never rally gotten to know my fathers side though. I really only know my mothers native Indian family since we moved away from my fathers family. They are completely insane and say the most evil shit I ahve ever heard. COMPLETELY UNHINGED.

I'm about 15-25% native indigenous. My mothers side is almost completely native and my fathers side is 100% white Europeans. I have never rally gotten to know my fathers side though. I really only know my mothers native Indian family since we moved away from my fathers family. They are completely insane and say the most evil shit I ahve ever heard. COMPLETELY UNHINGED.
Oh ive read that mixed kids like you are doomed to have bad genetic diseases
Sorry man over before you knew it

Avoid them at all costs, don't talk to them, unless talked to, but then talk like foids do on tinder, with single words only, don't go to their house, don't give them info on your life and even lie if it is to get them of your back. You don't need the kind of people who say shit like this in your life.

So it is and so it shall be. Thus is life as a subhuman. I have tried talking to my parents about it but they just can't admit to be the cause of my nightmare hell life. Makes me feel resentment.
Brutal.

Also, do you live near high voltage power lines? Maybe a superfund site or some canadian version of it?

It is highly unusual that an entire family and even their dog gets an autoimmune disease just by coincidence. The jews are known to poison water supplies and do experiments and trials on people.

Living with broken body is terrible. I myself have late onset spinal muscular artophy. Always target of jokes how I am physically weak and how my arms are like straws. "You should hit the gym bro".
I hope you find peace one way or another.

I will see to haunting them as soon as my corpse is in the ground. They made fun of me all my life from elementary to highschool and beyond. When I was 9 years old a mini Chad humiliated me Infront of 30+ people cause I'm "autistic" and can't play soccer. That sent me down this path eternally. They deserver to pay. I will however go after my family first though. I need answers. Btw I'm not autistic but might have aspergers..
Aspergers and autism are related..

Avoid them at all costs, don't talk to them, unless talked to, but then talk like foids do on tinder, with single words only, don't go to their house, don't give them info on your life and even lie if it is to get them of your back. You don't need the kind of people who say shit like this in your life.
Yeah you're probably right.. I just can't fucking stand them. They are the reason I look subhuman and probably a large part of the genetic cause of my autoimmune condition. Shit fucking native genes. They are also toxic as fuck to my mom. Literally cornering her at a family gathering and giving out to her over my grandmothers death. Like are you kidding? Such a petty family. I hope the reserve burns to the ground. The reserve is also filled with pedo child abusing scum as well.

Brutal.

Also, do you live near high voltage power lines? Maybe a superfund site or some canadian version of it?

It is highly unusual that an entire family and even their dog gets an autoimmune disease just by coincidence. The jews are known to poison water supplies and do experiments and trials on people.
I don't think so. I live near a gas pipeline though. Not sure if that can give you problems or what but I agree the fact almost my entire family has autoimmune conditions is insane. Either complete subhuman genes or jews want my family dead. My other dog also mysteriously died from kidney failure at 4 years old. The vet couldn't explain it...

Living with broken body is terrible. I myself have late onset spinal muscular artophy. Always target of jokes how I am physically weak and how my arms are like straws. "You should hit the gym bro".
I hope you find peace one way or another.
Thanks, you too man. After losing 50lbs I look like I came from auschwitz and I can't stand it.

Look up OKC 1995
:fbi::feelsseriously:

I live near a gas pipeline though
It's leaking dangerous chemicals into the air.

That is what has been causing all these health issues on everybody around you and even your doggo.

Yeah you're probably right.. I just can't fucking stand them. They are the reason I look subhuman and probably a large part of the genetic cause of my autoimmune condition. Shit fucking native genes. They are also toxic as fuck to my mom. Literally cornering her at a family gathering and giving out to her over my grandmothers death. Like are you kidding? Such a petty family. I hope the reserve burns to the ground. The reserve is also filled with pedo child abusing scum as well.

I don't think so. I live near a gas pipeline though. Not sure if that can give you problems or what but I agree the fact almost my entire family has autoimmune conditions is insane. Either complete subhuman genes or jews want my family dead. My other dog also mysteriously died from kidney failure at 4 years old. The vet couldn't explain it...

Thanks, you too man. After losing 50lbs I look like I came from auschwitz and I can't stand it.

:fbi::feelsseriously:
It's leaking dangerous chemicals into the air.

That is what has been causing all these health issues on everybody around you and even your doggo.
Yeah @Autoimmunecel you are living in a poisoned area for sure man. This last week my problem has worsened but it was my doing, took some xylitol only to then see it's bad for people with IBS. This made me remenber my blood test, showed I have high aluminum levels, and so I started taking 4 or 5 spoons of coriander + 3-4 chlorella pills a day. Feeling increasingly better new. My aluminum poisoning comes from aluminum pans we use, jfl, and I will swap em for stainless steel ones. You planning on going carnivore yet? I know I want to, maybe will still eay some rice with it though. Do post your progress here so we can help each other out.

Yeah @Autoimmunecel you are living in a poisoned area for sure man. This last week my problem has worsened but it was my doing, took some xylitol only to then see it's bad for people with IBS. This made me remenber my blood test, showed I have high aluminum levels, and so I started taking 4 or 5 spoons of coriander + 3-4 chlorella pills a day. Feeling increasingly better new. My aluminum poisoning comes from aluminum pans we use, jfl, and I will swap em for stainless steel ones. You planning on going carnivore yet? I know I want to, maybe will still eay some rice with it though. Do post your progress here so we can help each other out.
Hey bananacel sorry I forgot to respond to you. Tried only meat but my gut just can't handle it. Been eating red meat and noodles seems to be good. Been looking into the pipeline theory. My grandma used to tell me about chemtrails and stuff like that but not alot of information on pipeline gas but It seems likely since I have been living here for so long. Never heard of taking coriander but my mom has the essential oils so I'll try that. No idea what chlorella pills are either. I hope you get better I'll keep this thread updated. Have a good life brocel.

Hey bananacel sorry I forgot to respond to you. Tried only meat but my gut just can't handle it. Been eating red meat and noodles seems to be good. Been looking into the pipeline theory. My grandma used to tell me about chemtrails and stuff like that but not alot of information on pipeline gas but It seems likely since I have been living here for so long. Never heard of taking coriander but my mom has the essential oils so I'll try that. No idea what chlorella pills are either. I hope you get better I'll keep this thread updated. Have a good life brocel.
Cheers friend, glad to see red meat and noodles are working out for you. The more meat you eat, the more you can handle. If you can get your food organic that will surely be for the better too, not too viable here though and this is more important for greens and carbs rather than beef. The chlorella pills I'm yet to see if they are truly needed, but I think not, and the coriander I use, with chives, to finish my ground beef. Do search for similar cases to yours regarding pipeline gas, the more you can know the better. Best of luck and hope you can fully recover soon.

I'm a sickcel too. I've been studying health for over a decade now (cool link below). Fasting/modified fasting healed me 80% but I am lacking the discipline to do it these days and have relapsed into bad health. If anyone wants to be an accountability buddy for fasting PM me. God bless

Also juice fasting is legit if you are skinny. Carnivore is a psyop. Fuck the Mikhaila and her rapist dad.

death is not the end of life but a part of it.

Absolute brutal state