Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Autists" and "Non NT" are code phrases for "you're ugly while I'm not"

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
And they've been fooling inceldom communities under everyone's nose undetected. I find them offensive. I am rotting too much these days to speculate so I'm going to just reveal the subtext of "if you're autistic it's over".

"Tnx God, unlike you, I don't have any craniofacial deformities and it's only my mind/strangeness that prevents me from having a girlfriend. I am actually decent looking and my life it's that of a tragic hero cursed by his uniqueness that normies are unable to even remotely grasp. While you ugly faggots are alone only because you look like an abomination from Chernobyl. Pretty pathetic compared to the nobility of my suffering isn't it? But I'll continue mingling with you to humble brag left and right. Jfl at you buying that we are on the same league. Oh it's so over tehehe"

Autist just means sub 4

wat is non nt?

I may add that you can be weirder and more socially unacceptable even than DIAGNOSED high functional autists. It's a combination of failo effect and "learned" autism.

Even In the case they have nothing to brag aesthetically many ugly dudes still want to convince themselves that they are autistic or (if diagnosed by a doctor) that is autism that's holding them back. it's much less humiliating and ego destroying that admitting your ugliness is bone deep. That your very physical presence makes women want to vomit.

But many "autistic" dudes are not autistic at all in the first place. They just are unable to detect social cues or unreceptive to the human environment. Why are they like this? Cause they lacked proper socialization and validation during their formative years (lets say 13-19).Why again? Cause they were ugly and therefore ostracized. So we're back at square one on the fact that only physical appearance can make you an incel. For many it's a pill too bitter to gulp down hence "there's something wrong with my head".

Ps : having 120+ hours on some obscure jrpg for game boy advance doesn't make you autistic either. It's just your brain adapting to a solitary existence

autism is a death sentence for men but most so called autists are just standardcels or straight up retarded

Average + autist makes you a sub5 male.

wat is non nt?
Non truecel. But even legit autistic fags usually have pathetic faces, they don't even seem proper adults. Their flawed DNA made them autistic but autism has a strong correlation with repulsive facial traits. Of course most of self diagnosed autistic meme incels are just normies with social anxiety and they despise actual truecels.

Of course most of self diagnosed autistic meme incels are just normies with social anxiety and they despise actual truecels.
>normies
>social anxiety

pick one. normies are extroverted as fuck and will kick you out of the group at the first sign of weirdness

And they've been fooling inceldom communities under everyone's nose undetected. I find them offensive. I am rotting too much these days to speculate so I'm going to just reveal the subtext of "if you're autistic it's over".

"Tnx God, unlike you, I don't have any craniofacial deformities and it's only my mind/strangeness that prevents me from having a girlfriend. I am actually decent looking and my life it's that of a tragic hero cursed by his uniqueness that normies are unable to even remotely grasp. While you ugly faggots are alone only because you look like an abomination from Chernobyl. Pretty pathetic compared to the nobility of my suffering isn't it? But I'll continue mingling with you to humble brag left and right. Jfl at you buying that we are on the same league. Oh it's so over tehehe"
I may add that you can be weirder and more socially unacceptable even than DIAGNOSED high functional autists. It's a combination of failo effect and "learned" autism.

Even In the case they have nothing to brag aesthetically many ugly dudes still want to convince themselves that they are autistic or (if diagnosed by a doctor) that is autism that's holding them back. it's much less humiliating and ego destroying that admitting your ugliness is bone deep. That your very physical presence makes women want to vomit.

But many "autistic" dudes are not autistic at all in the first place. They just are unable to detect social cues or unreceptive to the human environment. Why are they like this? Cause they lacked proper socialization and validation during their formative years (lets say 13-19).Why again? Cause they were ugly and therefore ostracized. So we're back at square one on the fact that only physical appearance can make you an incel. For many it's a pill too bitter to gulp down hence "there's something wrong with my head".

Ps : having 120+ hours on some obscure jrpg for game boy advance doesn't make you autistic either. It's just your brain adapting to a solitary existence
You say these things, but they are not necessarily true. Autism and non-NT DO affect your life because they can hold you back. But they are, have been, and always will be, subservient to height and more importantly, looks. (i.e. mildly autistic Chad will still get laid a lot, girls will call him 'quirky'). So it isn't a #1 reason for anything, but it does affect your quality of life and other various factors like inhibition, social anxiety, etc.

Additionally, many incels fit into multiple categories. They could be any combination of non-NT, short height, or ugly.

I'd also argue that, at least on the wider scale, most incels don't have a superiority complex of their looks over their fellow incels who may have it worse than them, and if they do it's not a large one. If anything, I would say that most incels are more empathetic to each other in discussing looks than the average normie would be, because they struggle with the same issues. If an incel doesn't mention his looks first when talking about looks in a discussion, it also may not be a 'humblebrag' but rather an omission of information out of pure embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back