Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic trait: you give detailed answers to questions

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
When normies talk to each other, they can talk about mundane, simple shit for a long time and keep the conversation going but when I get asked a question I immediately give a detailed answer leaving no room for interpretation and they'll be like "oh ok" and move on without keeping the conversation going

I am not autistic but I would do this if I did not assume people are good at 'reading between the lines'. Efficient communication is difficult.

Always do this. Or I keep adding on new info to prev answers. Getting better at not doing it tho

kek. one of the main pitfalls for autists is thinking normies conversate strictly to exchange information. in reality, normal people conversate just to conversate, to socialize and pass time.

It was a joke cuz @TheProphetMuscle likes to reply with „ok“ in questionable threads
The @TheProphetMuscle is a false prophet! His prophecy of me ascending with a Stacylite failed :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

autistic trait: youre retarded:feelsrope: