Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autistic slut with Stockholm Syndrome (AUTISTIC CELIBATES STAY OUT, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUICIDES AND/OR HOMICIDES)

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Most guys with aspergers aren’t my type.

I have met a lot of wonderful people with Aspergers, but I always have a subconscious resentment towards them. I always go for the most popular guy in the room

Our non-NT mentalmatches are the war rape slaves of normgroids and psychopaths, and they aspire to it, even though (or precisely because of the fact) they are degraded in the process. I see constant evidence of this everyday, whether it's with my oneitis, or some random autistic sluts I'm stalking on the internet. They are the best examples of foids with Stockholm Syndrome.

Giphy 10

Last edited:
I’m fed up with this cruel world.

Woman only date up and only accept NT chad, no matter how ugly or retarded they are. And they get it because vagina is valued above anything else in today's dating market. Oh, btw. - water is also wet.

God is just turning a blind eye every time an aspie is born.

just kidding, he obviously doesn’t exist, no omnipotent and especially morally perfect being would allow for this

Nuke this earth. Why even browse reddit when u see post like these?

imagine aspiring to be a "petty NT superficial basic b*tch " :feelsgah:

If she likes it mean, rape in her between

Some more gems from her post history:

She recently had an autistic boyfriend who she apparently broke up with because him and his family were poor and not sufficiently avid about wageslavery.

Since breaking up with her autistic ex, she has been talking to a rich Chad who she describes as being "NT"

But if you look into it more closely, he actually has ADHD, which means that he is not NT, but because he's a Chad and therefore rich and popular, she presupposes that he must be NT and therefore desirable.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Some more gems from her post history:

View attachment 244435

View attachment 244450

She recently had an autistic boyfriend who she apparently broke up with because him and his family were poor and not sufficiently avid about wageslavery.

View attachment 244437

Since breaking up with her autistic ex, she has been talking to a rich Chad who she describes as being "NT"

View attachment 244441

But if you look into it more closely, he actually has ADHD, which means that he is not NT, but because he's a Chad and therefore popular, she considers him to be NT and therefore desirable.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Mentalcels = fakecels

Female autism can't be compared to male autism.

Mentalcels = fakecels
How did you come to that conclusion? If anything, her relationship history shows the pointlessness of striving as a non-NT male.

How did you come to that conclusion? If anything, her relationship history shows the pointlessness of striving as a non-NT male.
Okay but if you’re normie or Chad in looks and are autistic that makes you fakecel.

Okay but if you’re normie or Chad in looks and are autistic that makes you fakecel.
Any Chad is a fakecel, but if you're normal-looking yet mentally incapable of demonstrating your physical normality through an adherence to social norms, then you are probably a virgin and have legitimate reason to be aggrieved at this soyciety.

Last edited:
Any Chad is a fakecel, but if you're normal-looking yet mentally incapable of demonstrating your physical normality through an adherence to social norms, then you are probably a virgin and have legitimate reason to be aggrieved at this soyciety.
Ive seen retarded normies have girlfriends in highschool, either ya coping or have autism so bad you can’t tell when a girl likes you.

Ive seen retarded normies have girlfriends in highschool, either ya coping or have autism so bad you can’t tell when a girl likes you.
Retarded normies are the quintessential NTs, so of course they have girlfriends in high school.

Illiterate 85 IQ Tyrones in inner-city schools are slaying right now by virtue of being NT, while 115 IQ autistic Billies in the suburbs rot and get bullied. Don't conflate the issue of neurotype with intelligence.

Last edited:
This cunt seems to get sexual pleasure out of spewing hatred at the men of her own kind, much like the sluts who got on their knees and sucked the cocks of invading soldiers who killed their husbands.

The single greatest thing about patriarchy was that it punished women for worshipping good-looking assholes.

Retarded normies are the quintessential NTs, so of course they have girlfriends in high school.

Illiterate 85 IQ Tyrones in inner-city schools are slaying right now by virtue of being NT, while 115 IQ autistic Billies in the suburbs rot and get bullied. Don't conflate the issue of neurotype with intelligence.
I don’t know too much about autism, but I know most of the people from the incel community who ascend are autistic normies.

dumb whores with no will power

I don’t know too much about autism, but I know most of the people from the incel community who ascend are autistic normies.
It could very well be, but their lives are not likely to improve even after their "ascensions." If anything, they are liable to get worse (and often do).

@NEETAndTidy was an autistic poster here who "ascended" with a tranny, for example.

@VirginAutistManlet @ScornedStoic How does this make you two feel, knowing this is what your Non NT Female counterparts think?

spergcels stay away from aspiegirls or something on reddit. life ending stuff

OK THANKS HOPEFULLY YOU WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE I'M GOING ROPE MYSELF AND OTHERS

Reason why blacks are desired as sexual partners IS due to the gap in intelligence. Easier to control and manipulate your pet Negroid.

Last edited:
Hypergamy in it's purest form. Foids find the men that are on par with them in looks and personality disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back