Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistic people should be euthanized

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Title speaks for itself. They’re genetic dead ends and I’m talking about autistics that can’t function in society. They’re a drain on resources and a drain on society. I don’t want to go out in public and see these pathetic people. If we were playing by natures rules these people would of been cannon fodder for predators.

Over for @Zer0/∞ and @Reclusemaxer. :feelskek:

What about the high functioning Chad autists

All life forms on earth need to go extinct.

Kinda agree but it depends on the autistic person

Kinda agree but it depends on the autistic person
I’m okay with high functioning autistics. But the ones that can’t even tie their shoes and shit their pants need to be erased from the surface of the earth.

I’m okay with high functioning autistics. But the ones that can’t even tie their shoes and shit their pants need to be erased from the surface of the earth.
Yeah i agree

Title speaks for itself. They’re genetic dead ends and I’m talking about autistics that can’t function in society. They’re a drain on resources and a drain on society. I don’t want to go out in public and see these pathetic people. If we were playing by natures rules these people would of been cannon fodder for predators.
@Atavistic Autist thought?

or the ones in sped who cant even do first grade math and sit and draw all day, sorry @HiddenUzer

sadly have agree. I might have autism or rather have some traits of it and is over

And Euthanasia shouldn't have a negative reputation in general. It being illegal is gigacucked.

normies should be slaves to autistcels. This is only way for world to survive next apocalipse