Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Autistic people have no stress’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Autistic people have no stress to worry about’.

Forgot the exact wording but that is what somone I’m related to basically said when I mentioned something to do with autism.

I swear, man, a normal fag saying this is like someone saying ‘Starved Africans have no stress to worry about’ or ‘A homeless person has no stress to worry about’. It’s the less extreme version of saying a starved African has it worse.

Autistic men go through bigger problems than the normal fags and get shit thrown at them.

It’s the usually privileged claiming to have it harder than the less privileged.

Thats why I hate normies.
They have no idea how hard it is to live a a subhuman male

They use the same words as us but their "stress" is an entirely different experience. Stress to them would be dealing with people in a social environment and some difficulties that might come with that, women trying to find the best Chad or Normie males constantly trying to please their gfs. In that sense it is true that Autistic males have no "stress", but you are both talking about different concepts.
Of course what they consider as stress is incomparable to our experiences. Just one day as an Autistic male and they would rope.

its like rich faggots see a homeless roaming the street and all he can think of is how 'carefree' he is. heehee i wish dont have to stress over maintaining my lamborgini