Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Autistic oldcel planning mass shooting in the UK gets shot by police.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrJRyobuBw&t=797s

The bodycam footage of the whole encounter is in the first 10 minutes. He'd bought some toy guns or some shit and the police were checking that he wasn't adapting them into real guns. They found some suspicious evidence at his house that he was, he was acting suspicious, then went into the bathroom and tried to kill himself. Shot himself in the head but survived. The cops thought he was shooting at them so shot him 3 times when he came out. Again, he survived. He had some bomb making equipment and a "manifesto" detailing his plans to avenge his school bullies (he's 30+ kek).

:feelsbadman: I bet his bullies are living happy lives they don't deserve, as usual. I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore, at least.

He's alive. Be interesting to see what sentence he gets.
Oh shit. For some reason, when I read the title, I immediately assumed he eventually died despite the "he survived" in the thread.

Suffering with 4 gunshot wounds while getting sentenced for a crime that didn't even happen and was ultimately caused by his bullies, not him. Beyond brutal...

he never mentioned ER even once
ray donovan omg GIF by Sky
oh for fucks sake, take ERs cock out your mouth for one second.

Oh shit. For some reason, when I read the title, I immediately assumed he eventually died despite the "he survived" in the thread.

Suffering with 4 gunshot wounds while getting sentenced for a crime that didn't even happen and was ultimately caused by his bullies, not him. Beyond brutal...
Yeah, it's wild he survived 4 shots with seemingly no lasting injuries. Although one was from an adapted gun (constructed by his low IQ arse). But he was likely, like 99% of people like him, only a threat to himself.

Low inhibcel doesn;t give a shit

autistic men can never catch a break

lol, crazy that this nigga held grudges against his bullies that long, i'm sure they all forgot abt him. would've been funny to have seen him actually do it b/c brits would be seething over finally having a schkewl schewting, done with homemade guns, completely blowing their stupid ass gun control outta the water.

truecel luck that he shot himself in the head & then got shot by cops but still lived.

As long as he gets a short sentence he'll be able to make his dreams a reality.

Mass shooting? In the UK? Would get better results with a bladed weapon in that tyrannical country

completely blowing their stupid ass gun control outta the water.
Which worked perfectly in this scenario. Prevented a nutter from harming anyone but himself.

Which worked perfectly in this scenario. Prevented a nutter from harming anyone but himself.
Oi I tell ya it prevented a roight nutter from hurting people!!! Nigga he already had the guns it seems like it was his opsec that got him caught
Also the US feds encourage mass shootings

Is this English?

He didn't have guns. He had toy guns which he'd tried to adapt to function like real guns. It didn't even succeed in killing himself when he shot himself in the head, so it's unlikely he could have done much damage to others with them. He'd applied for a license to own guns previously and been rejected for the exact reasons he should have been:
View: https://youtu.be/kKrJRyobuBw?si=Cf7UiFopyFv6G4hz&t=682
Because he had learning difficulties, "a childlike view of the world" and "was unable to handle rejection and obsessed over it". The police then visited his house because of his purchases. Now he'll spend the next 10 years in prison or psychiatric care and will never be able to even an Action Man gun ever again.

If he was American he'd have walked into a shop, bought some heavy artillery, walked to the nearest school and started mowing kids down.

Is this English?

He didn't have guns. He had toy guns which he'd tried to adapt to function like real guns. It didn't even succeed in killing himself when he shot himself in the head, so it's unlikely he could have done much damage to others with them. He'd applied for a license to own guns previously and been rejected for the exact reasons he should have been:
View: https://youtu.be/kKrJRyobuBw?si=Cf7UiFopyFv6G4hz&t=682
Because he had learning difficulties, "a childlike view of the world" and "was unable to handle rejection and obsessed over it". The police then visited his house because of his purchases. Now he'll spend the next 10 years in prison or psychiatric care and will never be able to even an Action Man gun ever again.

If he was American he'd have walked into a shop, bought some heavy artillery, walked to the nearest school and started mowing kids down.

If u know anything about firearms u can see that he made multiple homemade guns which is very to do, but ur a dumb sissified Brit so u dont
Name one time in America where some dude instantly did a school shooting after buying a gun. There are none. There have been shootings here where people who couldn't legally get guns got them anyways. Have fun asking daddy government for permission to do anything, and make sure to turn in your assault knives.

If u know anything about firearms u can see that he made multiple homemade guns which is very to do
Which didn't work. It's not very easy to do in the UK, because, if you can buy the required parts, the police will likely be on your doorstep within the next year.
Name one time in America where some dude instantly did a school shooting after buying a gun. There are none.
Why would that even happen? Obviously you have to practice with said guns before using them to mow people down. One of the Mothers of the victims of Columbine did walk into a gun shop, ask to see a gun and killed herself, though: https://www.nytimes.com/1999/10/23/us/mother-of-injured-columbine-student-kills-herself.html

There have been shootings here where people who couldn't legally get guns got them anyways.

Yeah, because you can simply ask someone to buy a gun for you lol.
Have fun asking daddy government for permission to do anything, and make sure to turn in your assault knives.

Have fun living in the wild west, where stepping out of your home is a high risk activity. Your government locks up more of its citizens than any country on earth kek. Wtf are you even talking about? Yanks actually think they're the envy of the world, when the rest of the world, certainly the developed world, looks at them as a horror show. Where people have been indoctrinated to believe that paying $1k for an ambulance ride is freedom.

Which didn't work. It's not very easy to do in the UK, because, if you can buy the required parts, the police will likely be on your doorstep within the next year.
Dumbass bragging about how the coppers will visit him for ordering pipes online
Why would that even happen? Obviously you have to practice with said guns before using them to mow people down. One of the Mothers of the victims of Columbine did walk into a gun shop, ask to see a gun and killed herself, though: https://www.nytimes.com/1999/10/23/us/mother-of-injured-columbine-student-kills-herself.html
idc bruh good for her
Yeah, because you can simply ask someone to buy a gun for you lol.
not in many blue states. u can 3d print glock and ar15 recievers now, yes they work.
Have fun living in the wild west, where stepping out of your home is a high risk activity. Your government locks up more of its citizens than any country on earth kek. Wtf are you even talking about? Yanks actually think they're the envy of the world, when the rest of the world, certainly the developed world, looks at them as a horror show. Where people have been indoctrinated to believe that paying $1k for an ambulance ride is freedom.
The mass shootings that u think happen here every second are actually just nigga shootings in Chicago an shiet. Most of the country is def safer than shithole England, discounting major urban areas like NYC ofc. That number is cuz our population size is bigger and cuz our niggas keep committing crimes an shiet. Oi we fockin' look at you bloody yanks like a horror case! Rent free. You'd think British retards like this wouldn't be on an incel forum. Oi my fockin' 'ealfcare even tho almost every american is covered by medicare. England is a shit country lol, enjoy your shitty weather and disgusting food xdddd.

Dumbass bragging about how the coppers will visit him for ordering pipes online
Preferable to having an armed militia of junkie negroids roaming the streets.
not in many blue states.
How do they stop you? Again, this is what the Columbine killers did. They were underage so they just got a friend to buy them guns.
The mass shootings that u think happen here every second are actually just nigga shootings in Chicago an shiet. Most of the country is def safer than shithole England,
That's objectively false. 83% of the US live in urban areas. I gave you the violent crime stats. Just because you're acclimatised to it, it doesn't make it any less true.
That number is cuz our population size is bigger
I gave per capita stats
and cuz our niggas keep committing crimes an shiet.
London is now 13% black. It doesn't have anything close to the US's violent crime rates. Because very few guns.
Oi my fockin' 'ealfcare even tho almost every american is covered by medicare.
Medicare costs more than private healthcare in the UK lol.
and disgusting food xdddd.
Burgerland has the shittiest, lowest quality food in the western world.

How do they stop you? Again, this is what the Columbine killers did. They were underage so they just got a friend to buy them guns
That was 1999, many blue states require u to get a permit to own guns so that isn't possible + most mass shooters r loners. Fucking do research it isn't that hard.
London is now 13% black. It doesn't have anything close to the US's violent crime rates. Because very few guns.
Oh yeah it's the guns making our blacks more violent... discount that Switzerland has extremely lax gun laws yet no gun violence because it's a wealthy, mostly homogenous nation. Also they restrict many foreign nationalities from owning guns.
That's objectively false. 83% of the US live in urban areas. I gave you the violent crime stats. Just because you're acclimatised to it, it doesn't make it any less true
Once again, most urban areas aren't Chicago, Atlanta, and Detroit, and in those cities violent crime is usually only happening in certain neighborhoods. Subtract the black-on-black crime rate and we aren't doing bad at all. I know it's harder to read anything but your biased Brit media.
Burgerland has the shittiest, lowest quality food in the western world.
Sure if you only count goyslop, but your stupid Anglo culture carried over to this country lol, and you fuckers aren't any better in that aspect. You're more similar to the average white American than you want to admit. If you want to eat great food in America, it's easy to find, but most of the niggercattle living here are too lazy to eat anything but McD's.

That was 1999, many blue states require u to get a permit to own guns so that isn't possible + most mass shooters r loners. Fucking do research it isn't that hard.
3 states require a permit for shotguns and rifles. Maybe do some research into your own country, R-tard. And driving to another state to get a gun is so fucking difficult kek. There are more guns than people in Yankland. Getting your hands on a gun is as easy as getting your hands on a dick as a female. Almost half of all households in the US have at least one gun. What are you even arguing here? lol. You're a gun nut arguing the US isn't overrun with guns?
Oh yeah it's the guns making our blacks more violent...
Yes. Having access to killing machines makes people kill more. Wacky, I know. Do you know how hard it is to kill someone without a gun? I was in a shop once which was robbed. The guy had a knife and went behind the counter, lunged at the shopkeeper and tried to stab him. But failed and nobody was harmed. If he'd had a gun there's a reasonable chance the shopkeeper and I would be dead.
discount that Switzerland has extremely lax gun laws yet no gun violence because it's a wealthy, mostly homogenous nation. Also they restrict many foreign nationalities from owning guns.
The US has 4-5 times as many guns as Switzerland. Switzerland requires a permit to buy a gun. A fifth of its population are foreign (so can't own guns). Yankland not only provides guns for its own population, but most of the guns in Mexico are imported from the US-- a country with one of the highest homicide rates in the world.
Once again, most urban areas aren't Chicago, Atlanta, and Detroit, and in those cities violent crime is usually only happening in certain neighborhoods. Subtract the black-on-black crime rate and we aren't doing bad at all. I know it's harder to read anything but your biased Brit media.
Hard facts are PrOpAgAnDa. Yeah, if you subtract the black homicides, the Yank homicide rate is only 6 times that of the UK instead of 12.
Sure if you only count goyslop, but your stupid Anglo culture carried over to this country lol, and you fuckers aren't any better in that aspect. You're more similar to the average white American than you want to admit. If you want to eat great food in America, it's easy to find, but most of the niggercattle living here are too lazy to eat anything but McD's.
Even if you exclude Yank fast food, which is inflicted on our country as well, the food in Yankland is still the absolute worst. Because you don't like evil gub'ment, there are far fewer food safety and health regulations. Meaning it's packed with more poisons and is of much worse quality.

etc

The only thing enviable about the US is the free speech principal. But even that's been grotesquely abused. With corporations using it to allow them to spend money on elections and destroy your democracy.

3 states require a permit for shotguns and rifles. Maybe do some research into your own country, R-tard. And driving to another state to get a gun is so fucking difficult kek. There are more guns than people in Yankland. Getting your hands on a gun is as easy as getting your hands on a dick as a female. Almost half of all households in the US have at least one gun. What are you even arguing here? lol. You're a gun nut arguing the US isn't overrun with guns?
more than 3 states require it, and buying out of state isn't legal. you can't just go to another state and buy a gun that's illegal in your state or to circumvent your state's gun control laws.
My point is that guns aren't the reason we have le heckin gun violence. The fact that we have more guns than peole is exactly why gun control will never work LOL you're making my points for me. Keep speaking about shit you know nothing about.
The US has 4-5 times as many guns as Switzerland. Switzerland requires a permit to buy a gun. A fifth of its population are foreign (so can't own guns). Yankland not only provides guns for its own population, but most of the guns in Mexico are imported from the US-- a country with one of the highest homicide rates in the world.
Permit only required for some guns, and the permit is shall-issue there, u simply ask for it and get it no psych testing or exams or anything. You just go to the cops and ask for a purchase permit, and boom you can buy pretty much any gun. It's that easy in Switzerland. The cartels get guns anyways btw, and our feds have been caught trafficking guns to them.
View attachment main-qimg-47324a113316b5864c85d7da7b126afa.webp
Hard facts are PrOpAgAnDa. Yeah, if you subtract the black homicides, the Yank homicide rate is only 6 times that of the UK instead of 12.
Cope, the white homicide rate is Europe level.
Even if you exclude Yank fast food, which is inflicted on our country as well, the food in Yankland is still the absolute worst. Because you don't like evil gub'ment, there are far fewer food safety and health regulations. Meaning it's packed with more poisons and is of much worse quality.
Oh yeah I'm against all that, but I still eat good in America cuz it's a personal choice
The only thing enviable about the US is the free speech principal. But even that's been grotesquely abused. With corporations using it to allow them to spend money on elections and destroy your democracy.
I don't believe in heckin' democracy

If he got shot in the head why do we still see hin talk or no deformity?

more than 3 states require it, and buying out of state isn't legal. you can't just go to another state and buy a gun that's illegal in your state or to circumvent your state's gun control laws.
Oh well if it's illegal but easy af to do then it must never happen kek.
My point is that guns aren't the reason we have le heckin gun violence.
lmao. And burgers aren't the reason Yanks have an average BMI higher than their average IQ
Permit only required for some guns, and the permit is shall-issue there, u simply ask for it and get it no psych testing or exams or anything. You just go to the cops and ask for a purchase permit, and boom you can buy pretty much any gun. It's that easy in Switzerland.
Switzerland also has the highest rates of gun violence in Europe. It's almost like there's a correlation.
The cartels get guns anyways btw,
70% of guns used in crime in Mexico are made in Yankland.
Cope, the white homicide rate is Europe level.
I gave you the stats. This is objectively wrong, and wildly wrong.

Oh, and look: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67224544 :feelskek:

If he got shot in the head why do we still see hin talk or no deformity?
Because the bullet went in his mouth or something, and it was a gun he'd adapted (and he's very stupid and inept, so it probably didn't work very well).

Because the bullet went in his mouth or something, and it was a gun he'd adapted (and he's very stupid and inept, so it probably didn't work very well).
The name fits, You are certified to answer this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back