Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Autistic normie-tier guy has a personal contact person/assistant

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm in the same league as this guy in looks. I don't look very similar but were in the same category... a 4/10 or so, we also have a similar frame and i think we're the same height. This guy seems autistic. He says that he don't have any friends and he didn't have any friends before meeting the old lady. The only reason he hired her is because he was lonely... How is that possible? I've been lonely for over 12 years and i don't crave company with a ... Friend. Hes enough good looking to have friends, and even if he's autistic he must've had some friends before. I can really connect to him in a way. I may not be as autistic but i also don't have any friends. I'm not sure if i would be happy to have an old lady as a friend. What would we talk about? Why would i want to? Maybe i would feel more happy just to have a friend even if it was an old lady.

Would you like to have a contact person who is an old lady to be your friend? Would it make you more happy? I think he said he spends 3hrs a day with her. Is he a cuck?

View: https://youtu.be/omx4u-cUBdo

Loneliness is driving men insane. This isn't normal.

Loneliness is driving men insane. This isn't normal.
Would you say this is a solution to loneliness for semi-autistic males? To have the government assign a friend to you to hang out with 3 hrs a day or is it cucked?

Brootally mogs me

Would you say this is a solution to loneliness for semi-autistic males? To have the government assign a friend to you to hang out with 3 hrs a day or is it cucked?
No. it's pathetic.There is no dignity in having a "friend" like that,

No. it's pathetic.There is no dignity in having a "friend" like that,
True but if you can choose to have a young stacy instead, you can actually gain some sort of arousement even if it's not physical in any way, maybe a hug here and there, think about it. Whether it being peeking at her body parts or secretly taking pictures of her in some way. It's a way for autismcels to have a pretend GF but... In the end i think they would just end up with a guy or an old hag.