Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Autistic men should not be given a free pass to behave however they want

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
We act whatever way we want. Also, I need to let her know, that most mass shooters are autistic or neurodiverse; don't mess with us (as a group) because you'll never know who will snap (not me of course)

Last edited:
We act whatever way we want. Also, I need to let her know, that most mass shooters are autistic or neurodiverse; don't mess with us (as a group) because you'll never know who will snap (not me or course)
:feelsLSD:

We act whatever way we want. Also, I need to let her know, that most mass shooters are autistic or neurodiverse; don't mess with us (as a group) because you'll never know who will snap (not me or course)
:feelsLSD:

>YOU WANT TO SAVE ME FROM HELL??!! HOW DARE YOU TO WRITE FICTIONAL STORIES WITH A CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE MY NAME?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU AUTISTIC CREEP!
I'm not going to larp as a Christian living in faith because I don't and I'm not even a true believer (and I don't even have problems with Lesbians) but I really, really hope that if Christ comes back and the End of the world starts, I will gladly stay here watching all these whores get skinned alive by demons and plagues. not for being Lesbians but for being such evil fucking cunts.

Imagine if the genders were reversed. The autistcel would be happy that someone cares about him

Autistic men should be given a free pass to breed however they want​

>YOU WANT TO SAVE ME FROM HELL??!! HOW DARE YOU TO WRITE FICTIONAL STORIES WITH A CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE MY NAME?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU AUTISTIC CREEP!
I'm not going to larp as a Christian living in faith because I don't and I'm not even a true believer (and I don't even have problems with Lesbians) but I really, really hope that if Christ comes back and the End of the world starts, I will gladly stay here watching all these whores get skinned alive by demons and plagues. not for being Lesbians but for being such evil fucking cunts.
The foids are demons though :feelsthink::bigbrain:

This "autistic" foid is probably self diagnosed

interesting how she hates the fact that the genetic trash thinks about her all day, and that he loves her
It's so complicated, we complain about the lack and women about the excess
what a universe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back