Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Autistic kid goes on a crusade against fakeup; gets his mother and foid teacher to stop wearing it

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

This kid should be president

Not gonna last. Like his mom said, not every woman in the world is gonna stop wearing makeup, even if she shouldn't wear makeup. The goal is to instead help him come to terms with women wearing makeup. Then his teacher and most likely his mother will go back to wearing makeup.

A genius/sage is born.

Based fucking kid.

Based fellow autist.

Wisdom beyond his years.

Not gonna last. Like his mom said, not every woman in the world is gonna stop wearing makeup, even if she shouldn't wear makeup. The goal is to instead help him come to terms with women wearing makeup. Then his teacher and most likely his mother will go back to wearing makeup.
Brutal.

Watch him get accused of muhsogyny

Based futurecel.

Maybe he's just gay and wants women to look more manly.

I know i'm in the minority here, but I think makeup makes foids look hotter. As a kid I thought that too.

When's he's older he's gonna flip & get put in a facility.

Based level >9000

He got scared because his mother looked like a clown :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Probably a slayer getting femoids to listen to him like that.

Based kid, clown world clown gender
Maybe he's just gay and wants women to look more manly.

I know i'm in the minority here, but I think makeup makes foids look hotter. As a kid I thought that too.
Fakecel idiot, makeup is fakeup and true frauding. If women didn't wear make up men would stop being simps and put them on pedestals because it would show that they're ugly too.

sounds a lot like me. i asked some foid why she wore makeup and she got angry at me and reported me to the teacher
this kid is incredibly based

based kid, women indeed are fucking clowns :feelsclown:

He's redpilled and gonna start a sex war between males,and females

Will he be strong enough when he starts middle or highschool? It's when all foids start using fakeup.
Anyways he's a saint on the rise.

Wish I had the power to influence woman to not wear makeup as a kid and was based enough to tell my teacher she looked like a clown in front of the entire class. Very impressive autist should be our saint.

Based lowinhibmaxxed spergcel

We spergcel tend to take many things very seriously, many things other people just accept. I just can't stand foids judgind men on the base of their strength rather than morality. I know it's their nature but i just feel massively enraged when they do that and if they to that with me i feel a deep sense of betrayal and injustice and just sperg out against them. If f eks an hypotethic gf complimented me for something related to height or dick size (will never happen but let's Imagine) i would totally go into bersek and brutally beat her on the head thinking she would have left me if i was shorter or smaller dick rather than if i was less moral as a person. I would just punch her multiple times in the head screaming in rage.

TL;DR: hope the whore keeps wearing makeup and spergcel freaks out and beat her or his teacher

based autistcel

The prophet is here to save us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back