Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Autistic incels with autistic foid

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
As I know Autism Spectrum Disorder is a common cause of inceldom.I think autistic incels should try to ascend with autistic foid because they cat communicate and get along more easily than NT people.

An interview with a 24 Y/O Hungarian foid who has autism and ADHD inspired this theory.She made multiple multiple videos about living as neurodivergent and in one video she mention his current BF has autism.In that video she mention that communication is easy compared to NT folks with his autistic bf. She mention one previous boyfriend in another video.She makes English TokTok videos but those are mostly shitposts

Her Hungarian youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPS-bRSd3N_JB5Cqs4za5xA/videos
Her English TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tangled_neurons

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Your browser is not able to display this video.
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Cope, autistic foids hate autistic men! :blackpill::feelsrope: @-BrettyBoy-

Autistic gigachad only.

I think autistic incels should try to ascend with autistic foid because they cat communicate and get along more easily than NT people.
That's in fact what I prefer since I myself am autistic. All of them only want NT Chad.

I have seen so many autistic women on reddit saying that they genuinely dislike autistic men

Autistic woman has Autistic son that goes on to be everything she thought was creepy & has no relationships lol while Autistic daughter breeds & produces more.

You've generally got to be a functioning (by NT standards) or good looking asd male to be able to get some but even then it's not a guarantee.

Short women don't want short men.
Fat women don't want fat men.
Asian women don't want asian men.
Autistic women don't want autistic men.
Welcome to clown world.

Autism doesn't matter for foids.