Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel autistic guy picks up 5 femoids

Just be a sperg theory.

Probably virtue signaling, there is no way that autistic cringelord has managed to get girls.

You know it's over when anything is described as 'lovely'.
Also, it's been a while, Torujo.

Holy shit all they did was take a picture with the guy and now that's worthy of news articles? Like women posing with men in photos now counts as charity worthy of global attention?
It's Ovér.

Guaranteed they al lwent with him because their parents wouldnt like the guys they wanna go with and will be fucking behind a dumpster as soon as the pics are taken and the autistic guy is happy

They all sucked Chads cock that night.

Just be tall theory

british after GCSE prom, i know this territory.
i can guarantee it was because of the family money, notice the new model land rover behind him.
i can guarantee that had he been lower middle/working class like me, he would never have gotten this treatment

Probably virtue signaling, there is no way that autistic cringelord has managed to get girls.
That is completely obvious even to a normie male. It is just as obvious as this video

Guaranteed they al lwent with him because their parents wouldnt like the guys they wanna go with and will be fucking behind a dumpster as soon as the pics are taken and the autistic guy is happy
this x100

Holy shit all they did was take a picture with the guy and now that's worthy of news articles? Like women posing with men in photos now counts as charity worthy of global attention?

Yes, they spent “precious” time with him that could’ve gone towards Chad or shopping.

JFL

I won't open the link before i make a guess. Is he just tall/handsome or both?

Note that they're all looking either away from him or at a fellow femoid in that group picture. Don't believe this is anything more then convenient optics for the parents while in actuality very likely unsettling and disconcerting for that autistic chap.