Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autistcels: while you rot as a NEET, your mentalmatches are in university getting chokefucked by dark triad Chads

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

JFL at autistic foids conforming to psychopathic Chad's "rule structures" in the bedroom. It's so ovER for us autistic celibates.

I hope all these autistic sluts will give birth to Adam Lanzas who put them down one day tbhngl.

Last edited:
Water, is..... WET

Not only that, in these cucked times I bet our mental matches are doctors and lawyers. Every time we failed they could've just used their pussy pass.

Not only that, in these cucked times I bet our mental matches are doctors and lawyers. Every time we failed they could've just used their pussy pass.
Even if they're not in university and don't have careers, but are NEETs themselves, they have almost certainly been approved for SSI despite the fact that they have boyfriends and otherwise lofty social lives compared to us. I have seen multiple cases of this.

While autistic men struggle to get approved for disability, it seems to be relatively easy for a foid with an autism diagnosis to get it, although their symptoms are evidently much less disabling.

Last edited:
true for any disability, stuttercels like me will be on this forum while foids will get pounded by chad

Even if they're not in university and don't have careers, but are NEETs themselves, they have almost certainly been approved for SSI despite the fact that they have boyfriends and otherwise lofty social lives compared to us.

While autistic men struggle to get approved for disability, it seems to be relatively easy for a foid with an autism diagnosis to get it.
That's fucked up, the negative effects of their autism is no where near non-chad men's. I'm trying to get ssi because of autism now, and they denied me the first time so I appealed, but they're telling me they want me to speak to another doctor from social security before they approve me. And they want me to wait after corona is over to make an appointment. Do you have stats or links that show foids get approved more than men for autism ssi?

That's fucked up, the negative effects of their autism is no where near non-chad men's. I'm trying to get ssi because of autism now, and they denied me the first time so I appealed, but they're telling me they want me to speak to another doctor from social security before they approve me. And they want me to wait after corona is over to make an appointment. Do you have stats or links that show foids get approved more than men for autism ssi?
I do not have direct statistical evidence, and I do not think that the government even gives researchers the ability to study the demographics of disability claims in this regard, but based upon my anecdotal experiences, the amount of autistic foids I've seen who have easily gotten onto SSI stands out when compared the amount of autistic men who've been rejected over mere technicalities.

For example, today I came across an autistic foid online who got approved for disability, and she not only has a boyfriend, but has attended multiple years of university, something which I've seen autistic men disqualified for.

I am currently in the same appeal stage of the disability process as you. And we must remembER that if we do get rejected again, there is currently an autistic foid living comfortably in a government-subsidized apartment, looking for Chads on Tinder (this is not a metaphor, this is a real person I've orbited, whose apartment has room for two and who says she's engaging in "online dating").

Last edited:
I do not have direct statistical evidence, and I do not think that the government even gives researchers the ability to study the demographics of disability claims in this regard, but based upon my anecdotal experiences, the amount of autistic foids I've seen who have easily gotten onto SSI stands out when compared the amount of autistic men who've been rejected over mere technicalities.

For example, today I came across an autistic foid online who got approved for disability, and she not only has a boyfriend, but has attended multiple years of university, something which I've seen autistic men disqualified over.
I've been to uni and have a bachelor's, but it took me more than double the time to get it as it should normally, and I had lots of out of class help. I explained that to them in my appeal, so maybe that's why they haven't rejected me again yet. I think they're going to make me see another doctor just so he can say I'm not disabled, even though I never held a full time job or worked in anything for more than a few months, and almost always do terrible in interviews.
I am currently in the same appeal stage of the disability process as you. And we must remember that if we do get rejected again, there is currently an autistic foid living comfortably in a subsidized apartment, looking for Chads on Tinder (this is not a metaphor, this is a real person I've orbited).
Ragefuel. Autistic foids can easily get jobs and relationships yet cucked social security approves them for disability more than autistic men, because "patriarchy".

Ragefuel. Autistic foids can easily get jobs and relationships yet cucked social security approves them for disability more than autistic men, because "patriarchy".
They expect for autistic male disability applicants to be completely mentally retarded. And they will use whatever evidence to the contrary against your claim.

But autistic females just have to be neurotic and complain. TEEHEE.

I've been to uni and have a bachelor's, but it took me more than double the time to get it as it should normally, and I had lots of out of class help. I explained that to them in my appeal, so maybe that's why they haven't rejected me again yet. I think they're going to make me see another doctor just so he can say I'm not disabled, even though I never held a full time job or worked in anything for more than a few months, and almost always do terrible in interviews.
I have luckily not attempted to apply myself to university or the job market, but even so, I am clearly not mentally retarded, and therefore I diverge from social security's prejudicial standards as to what an autistic male disability applicant should look like, so I am preparing to be denied again.

And I will not accept it. So long as I can see autistic females being provided for by the state despite much less disabling conditions, I will refuse to be thrown back into the arbitrary hellfires of the world, as dominated by NT/psychopathic bullies, the very same people who are chokefucking our oneitises right now.

nevER.

Last edited:
ever since i saw the pig-snout hambeast experiment i came to terms with the fact that female romantic lifes are tutorial mode

just can't fathom why so many men have 0 standards

just can't fathom why so many men have 0 standards
"Men having 0 standards" is a cope.

They take whatever they can get in the prevailing environment of sexual-social immiseration, and can hardly be blamed for it.

Looking down on "simps" and making fun of them is what Chads and foids do while they fuck each other in bed, and notice the foid's phone buzzing with desperate orbiter texts.

Last edited:
They expect for autistic male disability applicants to be completely mentally retarded. And they will use whatever evidence to the contrary against your claim.

But autistic females just have to be neurotic and complain. TEEHEE.
If that's the case then I probably have to prepare to be denied too. I hope because of corona they approve more men to save time.
I have luckily not attempted to apply myself to university or the job market, but even so, I am clearly not mentally retarded, and therefore I diverge from social security's prejudicial standards as to what an autistic male disability applicant should look like, so I am preparing to be denied.
If you think you'll be denied even after never working or going to university, then there's almost 0% chance I'll be approved.
And I will not accept it. So long as I can see autistic females being provided for by the state despite much less socially disadvantaged conditions, I will refuse to be thrown back into the arbitrary hellfires of the world, as dominated by NT/psychopathic bullies, the very same people who are chokefucking our oneitises right now.
I won't accept it either. Jfl if they think after they deny me I'll "pull myself up by the bootstraps" and find a decent job populated with normies and foids. Even if I get a part time minimum wage job I'll never be able to hold it for more than a couple months without being laid off. There isn't even a point to work for minimum wage, I might as well get on welfare and foodstamps.
Looking down on "simps" and making fun of them is what Chads and foids do while they fuck each other in bed, and notice the foid's phone buzzing with orbiter texts.
They're right to make fun of those simps. They should know not to orbit cum dumpsters.

I hope because of corona they approve more men to save time.

It's more likely that the case backlog has just increased, and so we will need to wait even longer for our hearing in the mock social security "courtroom" to happen.

If you think you'll be denied even after never working or going to university, then there's almost 0% chance I'll be approved.
Sometimes they consider having absolutely no work/university history as a lack of evidence in your favor, but I think my autism diagnosis and associated symptomatology should speak for itself.

I shouldn't have to torture myself just to give them evidence of being aberrational and not suited to conventional society, but I've been advised that this can work in your favor (although it could just be a ploy to get me a shitty full time McJob in a back storage room somewhere).

I won't accept it either. Jfl if they think after they deny me I'll "pull myself up by the bootstraps" and find a decent job populated with normies and foids. Even if I get a part time minimum wage job I'll never be able to hold it for more than a couple months without being laid off. There isn't even a point to work for minimum wage, I might as well get on welfare and foodstamps.

BASED. I will sooner pull myself up by a noose than by my bootstraps, and I have no particular plans to sui.

They're right to make fun of those simps. They should know not to orbit cum dumpsters.

It is victim blaming tbh; the true culprits are those with power, not the oppressed.

Last edited:
It's more likely that the case backlog has just increased, and so we will need to wait even longer for our hearing in the mock social security "courtroom" to happen.
Ragefuel that they'll keep our hopes up for months and years just so they can deny us after a five minute evaluation.
Sometimes they consider having absolutely no work/university history as evidence against you, but I think my autism diagnosis and associated symptomatology should speak for itself.

I shouldn't have to torture myself just to give them evidence of being aberrational and not suited to conventional society, but I've been advised that this can work in your favor (although it could just be a ploy to get me a shitty full time McJob in a back storage room somewhere).
Did a social security disability lawyer advise you? I haven't got a lawyer yet, but I don't know if it's necessary, and if he wins he'll take a big percentage of my autismbux.
It is victim blaming tbh; the true culprits are those with power, not the oppressed.
But when the victims worship those who enslave them they become the culprits too. Their degeneracy should be fought against, not admired and orbited.

Did a social security disability lawyer advise you? I haven't got a lawyer yet, but I don't know if it's necessary, and if he wins he'll take a big percentage of my autismbux.

Yes, and he is representing me too. Another piece of his advice is to stress negative symptoms in your mental health appointments, rather than masking yourself and coloring things over with a bright brush, which should be obvious yet is still somewhat paradoxical given the conflicting imperatives at work here, of trying to help you become more NT in therapy on the one hand and having to show just how non-NT you are for the purposes of disability on the other.

The amount a social security lawyer would take of your backpay is only like 1/4th to 1/3rd since the date you originally filed, which is not altogether much imotbh.

Ragefuel that they'll keep our hopes up for months and years just so they can deny us after a five minute evaluation.

Not unlike the case of a sub8 male orbiting an ethot who's leading him on, lel.

But when the victims worship those who enslave them they become the culprits too. Their degeneracy should be fought against, not admired and orbited.
It is natural for slaves to misguidedly deify their masters, and the slaves should be benevolently corrected and guided onto a proper path, rather than hated for the miserable conditions which compel them to behave with the obsequiousness they do.

Last edited:
Yes, and he is representing me too. Another piece of his advice is to stress negative symptoms in your mental health appointments, rather than masking yourself and coloring things over with a bright brush, which should be obvious yet is still somewhat paradoxical given the conflicting imperatives at work here, of trying to help you become more NT in therapy on the one hand and having to show just how non-NT you are for the purposes of disability on the other.

The amount a social security lawyer would take of your backpay is only like 1/4th to 1/3rd since the date you originally filed, which is not much imotbh.
I think I filed in october last year, so taking a third of it would be a lot. I've already gone this far on my own, but if they ask me to see a doctor or go to court then I'll for sure get a lawyer.

I mask a lot around my therapist because she's a becky, but she was still able to tell I'm autistic anyway. Social security gave me a questionnaire to give my primary physician, but the one who diagnosed me for autism and sees me regularly is only a nurse practitioner, so I don't know if she's qualified to fill out the questionaire.
Not unlike the case of a beta male orbiting an ethot who's leading him on, lel.
At least we're only expending mental energy before being denied, and not also our time and resources like those betas.
It is natural for slaves to misguidedly deify their masters, and the slaves should be benevolently corrected and guided back onto a proper path, rather than hated for their miserable conditions which compel them to behave with the obsequiousness they do.
Some cucks can learn the easy way and others need to learn the hard and insulting way. That's why it's good to have different types of blackpillers, to accomodate the different types of cucks. No matter how nice you are to some of them, they'll keep chugging soy and call you an entitled inkel.

I think I filed in october last year, so taking a third of it would be a lot. I've already gone this far on my own, but if they ask me to see a doctor or go to court then I'll for sure get a lawyer.

Ironically, not having a lawyer could be evidence against you, in that if you're competent enough to represent yourself in the disability case, you might be competent enough to work. JFL.

I mask a lot around my therapist because she's a becky, but she was still able to tell I'm autistic anyway. Social security gave me a questionnaire to give my primary physician, but the one who diagnosed me for autism and sees me regularly is only a nurse practitioner, so I don't know if she's qualified to fill out the questionaire.
My therapist is a male, which helps me be lucid with him. All my autistic insanity flows into his ears.

And he has filled out that questionnaire. I wonder what he put ngl.

Some cucks can learn the easy way and others need to learn the hard and insulting way. That's why it's good to have different types of blackpillers, to accomodate the different types of cucks. No matter how nice you are to some of them, they'll keep chugging soy and call you an entitled inkel.

Good point. There are a lot of autistic cucks who need to be corrected, and we serve to fill that niche.

Ironically, not having a lawyer could be evidence against you, in that if you're competent enough to represent yourself in the disability case, you might be competent enough to work. JFL.
You're probably right about that. I only filled out their forms on my own until now, but if they want to take me to court, or send me for another evaluation, then I'll for sure get a lawyer.
My therapist is a male, which helps me be lucid with him. All my autistic insanity flows into his ears.

And he has filled out that questionnaire. I wonder what he put ngl.
The questionaire said it has to be filled by a physician, I don't know if a therapist is qualified as one. I also called social security determination, and they told me the questionaire isn't important, and is only used as supporting evidence. So it would only be helpful if your therapist also believes you're too disabled to function normally in a job setting. Hopefully he wrote you won't be able to work.
Good point. There are a lot of autistic cucks who need to be corrected, and we serve to fill that niche.
The autistic cucks seem to be the ones who accept the blackpill the easiest, usually the nt cucks are harder to blackpill.

Last edited:
Fucking degenerate holes. Autistic looksmatch of these holes already roped in their mother's wombs.

Pretty much all toilets are autistic. I’ve never met one with any trace of personality or social skills.

Brutal. Traits that make men socially inept just give foids better chances to get fucked by chads.

true for any disability, stuttercels like me will be on this forum while foids will get pounded by chad

Oh my god. I don’t know how much more I can take before I just shut down and throw myself from my balcony.