Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Autistcels, what race are you?

autistcels, what race are you?

• white / European

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Black / African

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • asian

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • hispanic or any type of native in the americas

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • arab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • south Asian

• mutt / mixed (half black half white, hapa, etc)

• Total voters
MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Officer
I'm asking this because autistic kids are stereotyped as white boys, but I've notched a lot of autistcels online are ethnic. I'm half Hispanic half white (souther European) myself (muttoid). Autism knows no race, it can infect any unfortunate man. I also think autism is more likely in mixed breeds too

I'm asking this because autistic kids are stereotyped as white boys, but I've notched a lot of autistcels online are ethnic. I'm half Hispanic half white (souther European) myself (muttoid). Autism knows no race, it can infect any unfortunate man. I also think autism is more likely in mixed breeds too
I'm Black of Afro-Caribbean ancestry

Sad thing is I bet the majority of users here are non nt lmao

the white boy stereotype most likely comes from the fact Americans are quick on throwing diagnoses on kids and are more open too talk about such topics. so when someone with a diagnose get big they will more likely talk about it, and becomes the face on what once was a more misunderstood( still is ) diagnoses

the white boy stereotype most likely comes from the fact Americans are quick on throwing diagnoses on kids and are more open too talk about such topics. so when someone with a diagnose get big they will more likely talk about it, and becomes the face on what once was a more misunderstood( still is ) diagnoses
True. But at the same time among all races it seems that the rate of genuine autism amongst kids has been rising for whatever reason despite also the misdiagnosing.

Most Aspies are White or Hapa

True. But at the same time among all races it seems that the rate of genuine autism amongst kids has been rising for whatever reason despite also the misdiagnosing.
i spend a year in retard class, many spergs, more diverse than a anti-racism protest. and i think the increase in diagnoses is that we live in a society that throws large amount of sensory information on everyone, spergs are more sensitive for that, they sperg out. before the sensory input was more limit, so spergs would just look weird and not sperg level

Joos turn white boys like me into autists with chemicals while i was still a fetus also give me micropenis and make me incel