Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistcel trait: you took low-inhib-maxxing so far that you traumatized yourself

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Autism + "just be confident" = cringe for 10 cringe compilation's worth

It might take months or years to realize what you've done but when the realization hits you, you feel gutted inside

Autism + "just be confident" = cringe for 10 cringe compilation's worth

It might take months or years to realize what you've done but when the realization hits you, you feel gutted inside
Yes true as a NT its true tbhlossus

Our life is a cringe compilation

Can confirm, and my only solace is hopefully never running into any of those foids or the onlookers ever again.

its like my brain stopped developing when i was 13. brutal seeing your peers move ahead

its like my brain stopped developing when i was 13. brutal seeing your peers move ahead
Don't know your story but loneliness can cause that. Normal development requires social experience. I can definitely attest that I am emotionally 15 or 16 despite being past 20 in reality.

Don't know your story but loneliness can cause that. Normal development requires social experience. I can definitely attest that I am emotionally 15 or 16 despite being past 20 in reality.
True, i trace back most of my problems to childhood emotional neglect

True, i trace back most of my problems to childhood emotional neglect
Emotional neglect is fucking terrible. Maybe not as bad as outright abuse but still plenty harmful and very much overlooked in media and such. The feeling of worthlessness will corrode the whole mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back