Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autist truecel gets bullied at school

• Thread starter blackpillistruth
  • Start date
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/-iM3hKlLS5E
poor kid ends up getting bullied, obviously he’s on the spectrum but he also has subhuman features receding chin,fish lips,glasses,framelet, bad eye area etc it’s so over for him. This video is part of a documentary called “bully 2011” they recorded him getting bullied at school it’s likely he got rich from it so he doesn’t end up on here and going postal or roping :lul:. This proves how selfish humans are, a species that will join a herd of sheep and ostracize any outsiders for being ugly,short, or autistic until they end up roping. Take the bully pill boyos.

Last edited:
Again......nevermind.

Typical.

View: https://youtu.be/-iM3hKlLS5E
poor kid ends up getting bullied, obviously he’s on the spectrum but he also has subhuman features receding chin,fish lips,glasses,framelet, bad eye area etc it’s so over for him. This video is part of a documentary called “bully 2011” they recorded him getting bullied at school it’s likely he got rich from it so he doesn’t end up on here and going postal or roping :lul:. This proves how selfish humans are, a species that will join a herd of sheep and ostracize any outsiders for being ugly,short, or autistic until they end up roping. Take the bully pill boyos.

Video is 10 years old. Wonder what hes doing these days? He might be a member here.

I seen this shit years ago, I said this kid is going to have a horrific time with girls. I want to see the follow up.

Another thing to mention is the cringe comments of these people trying to empathize with him but we know damn well they would join in on the bullying.

We watched this documentary in primary school years ago. Probably around that time. It was a brutal documentary

He needed to be bullied

stupid little shit, now i wanna watch the movie just to see him get bullied xD
when is Alex gonna make an account here:feelshmm:
he can't he's too retarded to sign up

I looked exactly like that kid when I was his age! :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: