Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Autist trait: people may think you're on drugs even when you're all sober

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
This fucking shit has happened to me numerous times. My empty gaze, monotonous voice, slow reactions and clumsiness all give the impression that I'm drugged even though it's my natural state.

me and my autist bro always get approached by drug dealers wanting new customers lol, we truly are subhuman

Normie: why don't you get drunk?
Me: bitch I'm always drunk

Yes, of course. I've had store clerks ask me if I "need any help" because I'm anxious and avoidant to the extent of walking through empty aisles and looking around in a seemingly idle way to avoid people noticing me and criticizing me.

No but some people thought I was on weed when I had red eyes from not sleeping

me and my autist bro always get approached by drug dealers wanting new customers lol, we truly are subhuman
Kek
Normie: why don't you get drunk?
Me: bitch I'm always drunk
Holy shit yes. I never felt like alcohol provided anything special, only an amplification to my normal state.
Yes, of course. I've had store clerks ask me if I "need any help" because I'm anxious and avoidant to the extent of walking through empty aisles and looking around in a seemingly idle way to avoid people noticing me and criticizing me.
Relatable.
No but some people thought I was on weed when I had red eyes from not sleeping
:feelshaha:

drugs are a decent cope if done correctly. In order for one to thrive, one must suffer first.

So true ! Once at the hospital, I explained my suffering to a psy and he was taken aback by my monothonous voice and diction to the point of asking my mother if I was drugged. She confirmed to him that it was normal.

Can relate. My constant blood-shot eyes from not sleeping doesn't help my case also