Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Autist is postmaxxing really hard tbh.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
@Autist is postmaxxing really hard tbh. At this rate, he will soon surpass @proudweeb and @Jungle

Thoughts?

HSQS9iC

he literally joined 2 day back. soon the keyboard will give up he be typing at 200wpm.

he literally joined 2 day back. soon the keyboard will give up he be typing at 200wpm.
happened to me

had to rush ship a mechanical keyboard with cherry mx brown switches

now I'm typing good n shit

I like helping newcels get their post count up. Feels like I am providing a service to society :feelsautistic:

I like helping newcels get their post count up. Feels like I am providing a service to society :feelsautistic:
You're creating uncontrollable cancer. You'll kill us all. :feelsmage:

Gonna go listen to some techno music and work on a carpentry project in the garage. the sewers will catch a break lol

Gonna go listen to some techno music and work on a carpentry project in the garage. the sewers will catch a break lol
You do carpentry? Never thought you would be doing some hard manual work like that. Impressive tbh. :feelsokman:

You do carpentry? Never thought you would be doing some hard manual work like that. Impressive tbh. :feelsokman:
clicking the mouse alot to postmaxx is hard manual labor :soy::soy:

but for real, I do work on a lot of projects like that. I eliminated an unused door in the garage, also working on renovating the basement

I hope he realizes how worthless his pathetic life is and kills himself.

clicking the mouse alot to postmaxx is hard manual labor :soy::soy:

but for real, I do work on a lot of projects like that. I eliminated an unused door in the garage, also working on renovating the basement
Mogs me at having real life blue collar job skills. It's over. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
I hope he realizes how worthless his pathetic life is and kills himself.
Wtf. Why did you say that? He is our fellow cel. :feelsbadman:

Mogs me at having real life blue collar job skills. It's over. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Wtf. Why did you say that? He is our fellow cel. :feelsbadman:

Working around the house gives me some degree of much needed physical activity lol. Altho I'm certainly not a carpentry expert

incelerated is on a crusade against postmaxxers :feelstrash:

he is smart tbh

Might be the fastest to 5k ever tbh

I didn't do poop my first two months here

Might be the fastest to 5k ever tbh

I didn't do poop my first two months here
Without a doubt tbh. I admire your skills @Autist . Soon you'll have an illuminating rank.

It is actually an autist trait to not post due to high inhibness

and i thought i was fast with 6k posts in my first 3 weeks:dafuckfeels:
He is exceptional tbh. I have never seen someone like him to be postmaxxing this quickly.

It's weird that he went so hard for a week then completely disappeared :worryfeels:

Its the only thing he did. Probably an alt account from someone here. Glad hes gone