Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Autist is postmaxxing really hard tbh.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
Autist @Autist is postmaxxing really hard tbh. At this rate, he will soon surpass proudweeb @proudweeb and Jungle @Jungle

Thoughts?
 
Autist

Autist

‎PLVS VLTRA
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Posts
8,162
Online
3d 13h 13m
 
unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
65,996
Online
156d 17h 10m
Animecel2D @Animecel2D's alt
 
Cowcel

Cowcel

‏‏‎ ‎
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2020
Posts
25,113
Online
108d 12h 51m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,266
Online
411d 22h 0m
unsettling said:
Animecel2D @Animecel2D's alt
That’s simply not true, I would never name my alt “Autist”
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
unsettling said:
Animecel2D @Animecel2D's alt
Don't think so. But why do you think it is Animecel2D @Animecel2D alt?
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
curryfool said:
Don't think so. But why do you think it is Animecel2D @Animecel2D alt?
Anime @Anime was my best guess. RIP anime user
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,580
Online
41d 15h 12m
he literally joined 2 day back. soon the keyboard will give up he be typing at 200wpm.
 
Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,684
Online
53d 19h 7m
mogs me

i never had the motivation to postmaxx continously
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
Linesnap99 said:
he literally joined 2 day back. soon the keyboard will give up he be typing at 200wpm.
happened to me

had to rush ship a mechanical keyboard with cherry mx brown switches

now I'm typing good n shit
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,580
Online
41d 15h 12m
proudweeb said:
happened to me

had to rush ship a mechanical keyboard with cherry mx brown switches

now I'm typing good n shit
31,175 that is a serious number
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,179
Online
34d 9h 21m
curryfool said:
Autist @Autist is postmaxxing really hard tbh. At this rate, he will soon surpass proudweeb @proudweeb and Jungle @Jungle

Thoughts?
He based
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
I like helping newcels get their post count up. Feels like I am providing a service to society :feelsautistic:
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
proudweeb said:
I like helping newcels get their post count up. Feels like I am providing a service to society :feelsautistic:
Same tbh. :feelscomfy:
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,244
Online
120d 6h 25m
proudweeb said:
I like helping newcels get their post count up. Feels like I am providing a service to society :feelsautistic:
You're creating uncontrollable cancer. You'll kill us all. :feelsmage:
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
Algeriancel said:
You're creating uncontrollable cancer. You'll kill us all. :feelsmage:
We are gonna die anyway. :feelsbadman:
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,244
Online
120d 6h 25m
proudweeb said:
I like helping newcels get their post count up. Feels like I am providing a service to society :feelsautistic:
You're creating uncontrollable cancer. You'll kill us all. :feelsmage:
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
Algeriancel said:
You're creating uncontrollable cancer. You'll kill us all. :feelsmage:
Gonna go listen to some techno music and work on a carpentry project in the garage. the sewers will catch a break lol
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
proudweeb said:
Gonna go listen to some techno music and work on a carpentry project in the garage. the sewers will catch a break lol
You do carpentry? Never thought you would be doing some hard manual work like that. Impressive tbh. :feelsokman:
 
Frogcel

Frogcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
267
Online
11d 27m
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
curryfool said:
You do carpentry? Never thought you would be doing some hard manual work like that. Impressive tbh. :feelsokman:
clicking the mouse alot to postmaxx is hard manual labor :soy::soy:

but for real, I do work on a lot of projects like that. I eliminated an unused door in the garage, also working on renovating the basement
 
incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,260
Online
57d 2h 55m
I hope he realizes how worthless his pathetic life is and kills himself.
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
proudweeb said:
clicking the mouse alot to postmaxx is hard manual labor :soy::soy:

but for real, I do work on a lot of projects like that. I eliminated an unused door in the garage, also working on renovating the basement
Mogs me at having real life blue collar job skills. It's over. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
incelerated said:
I hope he realizes how worthless his pathetic life is and kills himself.
Wtf. Why did you say that? He is our fellow cel. :feelsbadman:
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
curryfool said:
Mogs me at having real life blue collar job skills. It's over. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Wtf. Why did you say that? He is our fellow cel. :feelsbadman:

Working around the house gives me some degree of much needed physical activity lol. Altho I'm certainly not a carpentry expert

incelerated is on a crusade against postmaxxers :feelstrash:
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
Broly said:
mogs me

i never had the motivation to postmaxx continously
Same tbh. :feelsbadman:
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,560
Online
300d 4h 5m
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,075
Online
23d 16h 22m
curryfool said:
Don't think so. But why do you think it is Animecel2D @Animecel2D alt?
It’s pure altfuel
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
3,982
Online
52d 17h 3m
he is smart tbh
 
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
1,027
Online
5d 18h 7m
curryfool said:
Autist @Autist is postmaxxing really hard tbh. At this rate, he will soon surpass proudweeb @proudweeb and Jungle @Jungle

Thoughts?
Its entertaining but I ignored him sadley
 
Autist

Autist

‎PLVS VLTRA
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Posts
8,162
Online
3d 13h 13m
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
Might be the fastest to 5k ever tbh

I didn't do poop my first two months here
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
proudweeb said:
Might be the fastest to 5k ever tbh

I didn't do poop my first two months here
Without a doubt tbh. I admire your skills Autist @Autist . Soon you'll have an illuminating rank.
 
Jungle

Jungle

I will never be called papi by a qt thic latina gf
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
46,787
Online
92d 22h 42m
proudweeb said:
Might be the fastest to 5k ever tbh

I didn't do poop my first two months here
and i thought i was fast with 6k posts in my first 3 weeks:dafuckfeels:
 
AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Irish-Catholic 29yo KHV NEET
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Posts
419
Online
5d 5h 9m
It is actually an autist trait to not post due to high inhibness
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
Jungle said:
and i thought i was fast with 6k posts in my first 3 weeks:dafuckfeels:
He is exceptional tbh. I have never seen someone like him to be postmaxxing this quickly.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,852
Online
35d 6h 7m
It's weird that he went so hard for a week then completely disappeared :worryfeels:
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,323
Online
36d 21h 9m
Its the only thing he did. Probably an alt account from someone here. Glad hes gone
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,310
Online
77d 9h 33m
proudweeb said:
It's weird that he went so hard for a week then completely disappeared :worryfeels:
I miss his presence on the forum tbh. :cryfeels:
calimero said:
Its the only thing he did. Probably an alt account from someone here. Glad hes gone
I am not glad. He was a fellow cel. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
 

Similar threads

curryfool
Replies
18
Views
505
Mogged Loner
Mogged Loner
curryfool
Replies
15
Views
173
incelerated
incelerated
BiryaniCel
Replies
11
Views
211
HumbleandWise
HumbleandWise
Transcended Trucel
  • Poll
Replies
23
Views
357
turbocuckcel_7000
turbocuckcel_7000
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top