Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autismtax: Even having a Chadlite face in the 1600s couldn't save Isaac Newton!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Easily HTN by today's standards, possibly chadlite during his time, and yet he died a kissless virgin with no close friends! :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal:

Brutal :blackpill: for all sub 8 autistcels. :cryfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsEeFWfpJRQ

Attachments

• 1655683250154.png
    1655683250154.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Autism = over! :feelsohgod:
@bigantennaemay1 @sub human @mentalcel1 @Transcended Trucel @iceandblood @Antisocialloner

I wish my asperger's syndrome at least came bundled with high intelligence and success. :feelsUgh:

I'm literally just a mental cripple with no upsides. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Brutal :blackpill: for all sub 8 autistcels. :cryfeels:
DaVinci and Newton were volcel, they were disgusted by foids.

Van Gogh, Schopenhauer and Nietsche, however, were incels, rejected by foids.

DaVinci and Newton were volcel, they were disgusted by foids.
giga cope, asexuals don't exist: it was foids who were disgusted by their non NTness @Edmund_Kemper

Being passionate about something nobody else, especially no foid, understands is a huge fucking tax. The "success" that attracts foids is primitive stuff being a rapper, pop singer, criminal, actor and such. Men are actually gaslighted into thinking that any kind of passion and success will attract foids when reality is different.

Being passionate about something nobody else, especially no foid, understands is a huge fucking tax. The "success" that attracts foids is primitive stuff being a rapper, pop singer, criminal, actor and such. Men are actually gaslighted into thinking that any kind of passion and success will attract foids when reality is different.
Foids are only attracted to degeneracy, violence, and evil. :feelshaha::feelsclown:

asexuals don't exist

They do.

Not as common as the fad implies, but they exist. Schizoids, for instance, are typically not interested in sex.

I've seen interviews with elderly people, including foids, who remained virgins through life simply because they just never felt any sexual urges.

I wish I could be more like them.

Men are actually gaslighted into thinking that any kind of passion
Nah, people have always been very clear that my passion in video games was absolutely not going to get me laid. Though, they did say it in a way that implied it would prevent me getting laid, but chads and normies who play video games seem to be able to get laid just fine. :feelswhere:

A great example of White genius. He despised promiscuity and was very passionate about his work. Rest in peace, Sir Isaac Newton.

I've seen interviews with elderly people, including foids, who remained virgins through life simply because they just never felt any sexual urges
For sure, they couldn't finds chads as easily back when tinder didn't exist

I wish my asperger's syndrome at least came bundled with high intelligence and success. :feelsUgh:

I'm literally just a mental cripple with no upsides. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Big facts.. I'm just a stupid autist with no skills whatsoever lol can't even support myself.

Big facts.. I'm just a stupid autist with no skills whatsoever lol can't even support myself.
I could support myself if I could just get a damn software job that doesn't underpay me to hell and back. :feelsUgh:

I just want to afford to move out on my own. I can get by from there. Barely, I'm sure, but still...

giga cope, asexuals don't exist: it was foids who were disgusted by their non NTness @Edmund_Kemper
asexuals are a joke. traitors...

He was probably depicted as looking better than he really was, and he was probably also a weirdo.

He's volcel, not truecel

Nah, people have always been very clear that my passion in video games was absolutely not going to get me laid. Though, they did say it in a way that implied it would prevent me getting laid, but chads and normies who play video games seem to be able to get laid just fine. :feelswhere:
If your hobbies were therapy, exercise, and showering, you would be Chad by now.

it has historically never began for mentalcels :dafuckfeels::society:

don't forget nikolas tesla :dafuckfeels::society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back