Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over autismcel trait: other people can tell how severely autistic you are, even online

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
im not an autismcel myself but ive noticed throughout my time on this site and on incel discords that some people have trouble inferring tone of voice and satire in language

yeah

it's extremely brutal

Drop the list.

for some autists its obvious even online, for some its not

im not an autismcel myself but ive noticed throughout my time on this site and on incel discords that some people have trouble inferring tone of voice and satire in language

yeah

it's extremely brutal
Autismcel here. The things we have to go through on a daily basis are brutal. We don't have lives, our lives are controlled by the mental system.

Drop the list.
dont want to

but one easy tell is when you say something that is meant in jest and you trigger someone into asking you 50 questions and going on a huge rant and bringing up something else you barely remember saying several months ago

dont want to

but one easy tell is when you say something that is meant in jest and you trigger someone into asking you 50 questions and going on a huge rant and bringing up something else you barely remember saying several months ago
@Nukethisgayearth

@Nukethisgayearth
this thread isnt meant to target anyone in particular

it's actually more apparent on discord than .is, since the format here lends itself to more lengthy posts as opposed to on-the-fly conversations

this thread is a covert way of insulting someone that OP has had a feud with

Stop talking about me, living with autism is harder than living with cancer no joke

this thread is a covert way of insulting someone that OP has had a feud with

we've spent roughly the same amount of time here

how do you have over 3x the post count that i have

Me? I feel like people can definitely tell irl, no matter how much they assure me otherwise. Their actions betray their words; the same people who claim to think I was normal all along, don't exactly warm up to the idea of getting to know me at all, or even really being friends, let alone acquaintances. It's a brutal unsocial life out there for anyone who isn't the top tier of functioning autists. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Me? I feel like people can definitely tell irl, no matter how much they assure me otherwise. Their actions betray their words; the same people who claim to think I was normal all along, don't exactly warm up to the idea of getting to know me at all, or even really being friends, let alone acquaintances. It's a brutal unsocial life out there for anyone who isn't the top tier of functioning autists. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Over

autists tend 2 speak weird
Can't really be helped, tbh. I've spent years trying to hide or master my quirks, and my speech is still stuttery, and I can't really do anything about my stupid sounding voice.

Yeah, even in online games most ppl there are more nt than me.

Sounds painfully familiar. I have taken some online tests myself, all of them claim that i'm normal. Despite all of this, i know that i'm fucked up in the head.

Sounds painfully familiar. I have taken some online tests myself, all of them claim that i'm normal. Despite all of this, i know that i'm fucked up in the head.
All the tests I've taken have consistency rated me as being very autistic.

I’m definitely autistic, just not retard-tier autism

All the tests I've taken have consistency rated me as being very autistic.
I was diagnosed with delayed development, later i started developing mental issues, a few severe episodes of OCD and phobias. I've been depressed since 6th grade, possibly even earlier.

I was diagnosed with delayed development, later i started developing mental issues, a few severe episodes of OCD and phobias. I've been depressed since 6th grade, possibly even earlier.
I've only officially been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, in 5th grade. Been contemplating sui for nearly as long, too. The name of my diagnosed mental illness certainly didn't help matters, either, as a kid.

dont want to

@Idotms thoughts?:forcedsmile:

Brutal

The autist groups at unis are total freakshows.

Edit: and very toxic low life cowards.

836A63D1 0FCA 4FF1 B59C 2CED22E026EE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back